还有Michaels医生
and Dr Stone...
还有Stone医生
Was it his ear hair?
是因为他的耳毛吗
Is that what was so compelling about him?
你是因为这个才被他吸引的吗
Never mind.
好吧 不管了
The point is that this relationship right here
我想说的是 我们这段关系
is about the present, and it's about the future, and
重要的是现在和将来
I won't let anything from our past ever get in our way again.
我不会再让过去的事情阻碍我们
Deal?
好吗
Deal.
好
Keys still work.
你没换锁呀
Who are you?
你是谁
Who do you think I am?
你觉得我是谁
Well, you have keys to the apartment,
你有公♥寓♥的钥匙
so I'm gonna say the maid.
所以我猜你是女佣
Julie, this is my ex-wife, Jordan.
Julie 这是我的前妻 Jordan
Jordan, this is my girlfriend, Julie.
Jordan 这是我的女朋友 Julie
OK, that was your trick, wasn't it?
好了 你在恶作剧 对不对
Would you like me to call you a cab,
需要我帮你叫辆计程车吗
Or should I just whistle and have the flying monkeys
还是要我唤出个会飞的猴子
bring the broom around?
带着扫帚来接你
Oh, no.
哦 不好
He called you his girlfriend.
他刚刚说你是他的女朋友
If I were you, I'd gather your tiny panties up,
如果我是你 我就会收拾东西走人
because I think you're done.
因为我觉得你已经没戏了
I'm already bored by you.
你真无聊
Perry, I will be in the bedroom.
Perry 我在卧室等你
Come join me when Tubby leaves.
等熊妹走了就快进来
Tubby?
熊妹
Who did that to you?
谁干的
I was at this fabulous hotel in Greece,
我当时是在希腊的一个特别好的酒店
chock full of available, wealthy men...
到处都是单身有钱人
So it was the bellboy?
所以是侍者咯
Or busboy, or pool-boy.
或者是餐馆工 救生员
Something "Boy", I don't know.
反正是那类的 我不知道
Anyway, when I first found out, I was panicked.
当我发现自己怀孕了 我吓傻了
Then I thought,
然后我就想
I've kind of been drifting through life all these years.
这么多年来 我一直都漂浮不定
I need to look into my heart
我要问问我自己
and see what really matters to me.
到底什么才是对我最重要的
Anyway, I decided to keep the stupid kid.
总之 我决定留下这个傻小子
You should cut out the middleman
你别找中介
and just have a therapist deliver him.
找个临床医生
Honestly, Jordan,
说真的 Jordan
why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这些事
Because I've also decided that I want you back.
因为我也决定要你回到我身边
Yep, we got him.
没错 我们抓到他了
And he's gonna pay.
他要付出代价
They actually arresting someone
他被抓就是因为
for stealing pudding and toilet paper?
偷布丁和厕纸吗
No, they found 20 bottles of Vicodin in his backpack.
不是 他们在他背包里找到了20瓶维柯丁
Did you steal pudding and toilet paper?
你偷了布丁和厕纸吗
What? No!
什么 当然不
I hate pudding and I don't use toilet paper.
我讨厌布丁 我不用厕纸
I have one of those French things
我有个法国来的玩意
that shoots water up your butt.
会往屁♥股♥上喷水
Bidet?
坐浴盆吗
Bidet to you, sir.
你也"坐浴盆" 先生
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you too.
我也想你
I thought I was going to see you last night.
我以为昨晚可以看到你的
Yeah, I know,
我知道
but I frickin' caught an EMT shift,
但是我临时被叫去出急诊
and I was riding in an ambulance all night.
然后开了一整晚的救护车
That's so cool.
真是太酷了
Did they let you run the siren?
他们让你开警报器吗
I'm not talking to you.
我没有在跟你说话
And yes.
是的 他们让我开警报器了
Quit being such a baby.
别这么幼稚好吗
Bab... You stole my job.
幼 你抢了我的工作
You stole my money.
你抢了我的钱
That was a finder's fee.
那是中介费
Oh, yeah? Well, find this!
是吗 好 走着瞧吧
You should grab your crotch when you say that.
你说这句话的时候应该抓裤裆
Wouldn't that hurt?
那样不会痛吗
So this is where we all hang out.
这就是我们平常玩的地方
It's neat, huh?
挺不错的吧
It's a hellhole.
简直就是地狱
Dad, why...are you so set on me being an OB/GYN?
爸 你为啥这么想让我做产妇科医生
Look, honey,
听着 宝贝
your highest income potential
对你来说 收入最高的职业
as a female physician is in obstetrics.
就是当一名妇科医生
But don't you think that maybe
但是 难道你不觉得现在
it's time that you left those sort of things up to me?
该是时候让我自己来考虑这些事吗
Well, since I paid for your college,
因为我付钱让你读了大学
your medical school, your car,
读了医学院 还给你买♥♥了车
and now your apartment and your living expenses,
现在又提供公♥寓♥和生活费
I'd have to say "No."
所以我要说 不行
Good God. Someone vomited on my hotdog.
天呐 有人吐在了我的热狗上
It's chilli, Dad, OK?
那是辣椒好吗
And you know what?
爸 你知道吗
Even though I appreciate everything you've given me,
我很感激你为我提供的所有东西
but it's my life.
但是这是我的生活
Now stop complaining
现在起 别抱怨了
and enjoy your damn meal.
好好享受你那该死的晚餐吧
Oh, my God.
天呐
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Jordan, I don't know what to tell you.
Jordan 我不知道该和你说什么
Are you ever coming in, Perry?
你到底来不来啊 Perry
You can join us if you want,
如果你想加入的话也行
but I doubt you'll fit on the bed.
不过我怀疑那床对你来说太小了
OK, have one last fling,
好吧 就让你再风流一晚
but I'll be back, and until then,
等我再回来的时候
everywhere you look, you'll see me.
你会发现我无处不在
Everywhere anybody looks, they'll see you.
你这身材对谁来说不是无处不在啊
Oh, it is so on.
你是在跟我叫板吗
Bring it.
放马过来吧
Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
So now you're ignoring me?
你现在开始无视我了吗
Because of you I gotta ride around in an ambulance all night
因为你 我沦落到要开救护车挣钱了
and you know I get carsick.
你知道我晕车
Come on, Turk.
别这样 Turk
Turk.
Turk
Hey, idiot.
嘿 蠢货
Ha, I said "Idiot" And you looked.
哈 我说"蠢货"你居然就转过来了
Hey, help me carry this computer to my van.
嘿 帮我把这台电脑搬到我车上去
You can't just take a computer.
你不能就这么把电脑拿走
Help me or we check the trunk of your car.
帮我 或者我们去检查你的后备箱
Stay low.
弯腰
Look, morning sickness sucks.
听着 晨吐很难受
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我知道
I've been there.
我也试过
Hey, Jordan, are you...
嘿 Jordan 你在
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
No.
没有
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just completely hormonal.
我身体里全是荷尔蒙
I mean, you try going from out-of-control horny
你试试从每天性致盎然
to clinically depressed six times a day.
变成每天抑郁6次
Give me a break.
让我休息下
I can knock that out on the way to work.
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表