Oh, did I break the mood?
我破坏气氛了吗
Fine, you want me to drop the flirty crap?
行 你不想来调情那套是吧
I'm interested in you.
我对你感兴趣
I think we're a lot alike, I think we have chemistry,
我觉得我们很像 我们很来电
and I think you're scared, so you use what I do
我认为你害怕了
as an excuse not to give us a try.
你用我的职业为借口 不跟我试试
I'm sorry. I gotta go.
抱歉 我得走了
You OK?
你没事吧
Look at that. I bounced back.
看见没 我扭转了局势
Baby, my stomach's gonna explode.
宝贝 我的胃要炸了
It's only heartburn, sweetie. You'll be fine.
胃灼热而已 亲爱的 不会有事的
How's meathead? I know I'm not a doctor,
吃货咋样了 我虽然不是医生
but if you could order a strong anti-emetic, that'd be great.
但是你最好开个强力止吐剂
For the record, you would ace that nurse practitioners program.
你会是职业护师里最棒的
Really? You think so?
真的吗 你觉得吗
What if the classes are too hard?
如果课程太难呢
What if the teachers are mean,
如果老师很恶劣
what if the other kids don't like me?
如果别的孩子不喜欢我呢
OK. – of course I would ace that program.
好吧 我当然会是第一
But I barely get to see my boyfriend as it is.
但我现在都很少见到我的男朋友
And if I went to class five nights a week, well...
要如果每晚上都要上课
I guess I'm taking my chances on Turk right now.
我觉得我还是选择Turk
Him? Somebody make it stop.
就他 快让它停下来
I just don't want to look back and wonder
我只是不想以后回头看
what could have been. You know
有任何缺憾
Yeah. Thanks.
嗯 谢谢
How's it going?
怎么样了
You have more jokes, don't you?
你又有新梗了是吧
I jotted a couple of things down.
我想出来好几条
You see that nurse over there? I love her.
看见那边的护士了吗 我爱她
Every night at 10.30 for the last year,
这一年每晚十点半
I've watched her come in here and get a cup of coffee
我都看着她走进来 倒咖啡
and not once have I had the courage to even ask her her name.
从来没有勇气问她的名字
Well, if it makes you feel any better, she has a snaggletooth.
如果能让你好受点 她有一颗歪牙齿
The point is, Kelso's right, you know.
关键是 Kelso是对的
It's not even just professionally.
不只是工作上
In my personal life, I don't take any chances either.
私生活里 我也从不冒险
I want to. I just...
我想 但是
I can never seem to take that first step.
我永远迈不出第一步
Come here. What?
走 干嘛
Come on. I don't want to go anywhere.
来啊 我哪儿也不想去
I wanna spend time with Snaggletooth.
我想和歪牙齿呆着
I guess it all comes down to what we're willing to risk.
归根结底的问题是我们愿意拿什么去做赌注
For some of us, it's our feelings.
对有些人来说 是我们的感情
Wanna talk?
想聊聊吗
No.
不想
For others, it's our future.
对另一些人 是我们的未来
Baby.
宝贝
If I had to do it again, I would.
若重新来过 我依然会吃撑
Cos I love the steak. I know, popi.
因为我爱牛排 我懂 宝贝
I know.
我懂
For me, it was taking a risk, period.
对我来说 只是想冒一下险而已
Even if that meant starting with my very first step.
即使只是迈出一步
dude, you're gonna love this. I don't wanna do it.
你会爱死这个的 我不想啊
Come on. What's the worst that could happen?
最坏的结果是什么
We could die! OK, the second worse?
会死掉 第二坏的呢
Can't we just go and talk to Snaggletooth?
我们还是回去跟歪牙搭讪吧
No. Here we go.
不行 我们来啦
One, two, three!
一 二 三
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表