Oh, shoot, I gotta go.
哦 该死 我得走了
You guys are having problems? Yeah.
你俩闹矛盾了 嗯
Hey, sorry I'm late.
嘿 抱歉来晚了
Well, it's just not a wedding
看来一场像样的婚礼
without a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, is it?
可少不了一名达拉斯牛仔拉拉队长 对吧
Are you ready, sweetie?
你准备好了吗 亲爱的
Since the day I met you.
从我遇见你那天起就准备好了
Sometimes it takes a priest
有时候 你需要一个神父
to keep you from making a big mistake.
才能防止自己犯下大错
Christopher, before we begin, remind me of the bride's name.
Christopher 仪式开始之前 新娘的名字再告诉我一遍
Carla.
Carla
I know it's silly and it's only for one day,
虽然这些听起来挺傻 而且婚礼只有一天
but since I was a little girl,
但我从小
all I wanted to do was have a big, beautiful wedding.
就梦想自己能有一个盛大又美好的婚礼
Baby, you don't wanna do this. What?
宝贝 这不是你想要的 什么
Look, since your mother passed,
自从你母亲过世后
you've probably been feeling lonely
你大概一直感到很孤单
and like you don't have any family.
觉得自己没有家人可以依靠
But I'm your family now,
但现在我就是你的家人了
whether we do it like this
咱们的婚礼可以是像现在一样简陋
or we wait and do it like you've always wanted to.
也可以像你梦想中的一样盛大
What do you think?
你怎么说
Holy cow, talk about your gigantic time wasters.
有没有搞错 有些人就是专门浪费别人的时间
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Come on. Lighten up, slut!
别这样 开心点嘛 荡♥妇♥
What now?
你说什么
I think relationships can
我认为一段感情
be defined by big moments that don't happen.
能在未发生的重大时刻中得到体现
Or by the little ones that do.
也能在一些小细节中显露
That's the stuff.
就是这个味儿
But once you get past the drama
抛开了做戏的外壳
it's actually pretty simple.
你会发现这一切其实很简单
All we have to do is whatever it takes to make her happy.
你需要做的 就是倾其所有 换她一笑
4,606...
4606美元
Yeah. Yeah.
没问题 太好了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表