and hope you don't get hit in the eye.
希望眼睛别被击中
Say what you want, I know you care about her.
随你怎么说 我知道你还在乎她
In fact, I bet that after
说实话 我肯定
you two are done playing racquetball or talking
你们俩打完球或谈完事
or whatever you crazy kids are calling it,
或你们想出来的别的什么叫法
you'd like nothing better
你最希望的就是
than to just lie there and pass the time by watching her sleep.
躺在她身边 看着她的睡颜
Carla, it's impossible to actually
Carla 谁都做不到
lie next to Jordan, seeing as she sleeps
躺在她身边 因为她是
hanging upside down from the
吊着天花板倒着睡的
ceiling wrapped in a cocoon of her own wings.
她的翅膀像茧一样包裹住她
That's nice.
喷得好
Hey, I thought about what you said and you're right, I owe you.
我觉得你之前说的对 我欠你一个人情
So I got you a date tonight.
我帮你安排了个约会
Who? Tim.
谁 Tim
I'm not gay. What?
我不是同性恋 什么
Oh, OK, I get it. Neither's Tim.
哦 我懂了 Tim也不是
Unfortunately, I'm on call tonight.
不幸的是 我今晚值班
And as weird as this place is during the day,
这地方虽然白天就很奇怪
it's even worse at night.
晚上它会更奇怪
See, that's when all the weirdos come out.
这就是奇葩们出没的时候
Like the ER doctor who likes
比如这个急诊室医生
to work nights cause he says he's up anyway.
他说他值晚班是因为反正睡不着
Hey, bro'.
嘿 兄弟
Or the nurse who everyone agrees is just a little bit off.
和大家都觉得有点脱线的护士
Or if there 's a full moon...
如果碰上哪天满月
Hey. This is my band.
嘿 这是我的乐队
We all work in different departments in the hospital.
我们在医院的不同部门工作
Ted, I know, you told me last time we...
Ted 我知道 你上次还跟我说
*- *Legal* - *Accounting*
*法律部* *会计部
**Shipping and receiving*
*运输和接收
**On-site property management, including pest control*
*现场资产管理 包括害虫防治
**Night-time security, non-arboreal gardening services*
*夜间安保 非木本植物的园艺服务
**And tenant-related easements and liens*
*有关房♥客的地役权和留置权
*- You got promoted. - *It's about time*
你升职了 *也该升了
**He's been busting his hump around here for six years*
*他勤勤恳恳干了有六年
Dr Kelso lets us practise here at night.
Kelso医生让我们在这里排练
Oh, yeah, I remember. Cartoon theme songs.
想起来了 动漫主题曲
No, no, no. That was lame.
错 错 错 那已经过时了
We do prime-time now.
我们现在唱黄金时段电视剧主题曲
**You take the good, you take the bad,*
*好事难免 坏事也难免
**You take them both and there you have*
*福祸相依 这就是
**The facts of life, the facts of life.*
*生命的真谛 生命的真谛
**There's a time you got to go and show*
*你总有要挺身而出的那一刻
**You're growing now you know about the facts of life,*
*展示你已经长大 了解生命的真谛
**The facts of life*
*生命的真谛
**When the world never seemes to be living up to your dreams*
*当世事不如意
**And suddenly you're finding out*
*你暮然回首
**The facts of life are all about you, you.*
*生命的真谛就在于你
**All about you*
*在于你
**All about you*
*在于你
**It takes a lot to get'em right*
*你试图学习生命的真谛
**When you're learning the facts of life*
*发现想要了解并不容易
*Learning the facts of life*
*生命的真谛
**Learning the facts of life*
*生命的真谛
Hey, so, what attendings are stuck here on call tonight?
嘿 今晚哪位主治医师今晚值班啊
Everyone's at that Kelso thing.
大家都为Kelso的事忙着
I think Dr Cox is on.
我记得Cox医生值班
No, he went home, but said that Carol could cover for him.
他回家了 但他说Carol能帮他代班
Is Carol the one with the really firm butt?
Carol是那个屁♥股♥很翘的那个吗
Well, I'm Carol, so yes.
我就是Carol 我的屁♥股♥很翘
It's disturbing how obsessed you are with your own butt.
这么爱自己屁♥股♥ 真是恶心
Oh, come on. You guys are missing the point.
得了吧 你们搞错重点
No one is here tonight but us.
医院就剩我们了
We are running this hospital. This is our house.
医院归我们接管了 这是我们的地盘
We're in charge. I love my butt.
我们做老大 我爱我臀
It's amazing how, one moment,
难以置信的是
you think you know exactly what you want.
这一瞬间你觉得什么都清楚了
Oh, God. Come on.
天呐 得了吧
And then the next moment everyhing changes.
下一刻就全变样了
OK, Elliot, the ER doctor knows there's no attending up here
急诊室医生知道了今晚没有主治医师
so instead of treating-&-streeting people
所以他不再给病人分轻重缓急
he's just admitting everyone. You've got 12 so far.
而是全部收了进来 你手上还有12个
Turk, oncology, cardiology and paediatrics
Turk 肿瘤科 心脏科和儿科
all need surgical consults. Plus,
都需要会诊 还有
that phone's for you. It's the clinic.
这电♥话♥你负责 是门诊部
They, too, know you're on your own
他们也知道你孤苦无依
so they're patching all their night-calls right on through.
所以他们的夜间电♥话♥都直接转过来了
And Bambi, room 201 needs an art-line,
斑比 201房♥要插动脉导管
room 202 needs reintubation,
202房♥需要重插管
plus, Carol, you're needed in lCU
还有 Carol 加护病房♥需要你
to place a femoral swan under fluoro on Mr Freed.
给Freed先生插漂浮导管
Never actually done one of these unsupervised before.
我从没独♥立♥做过这些
You'll be fine.
你没问题的
And that's when I realised,
这时候我意识到了
tonight we really were alone. Running the hospital.
今晚我们真的要自己 接管整个医院
**Charles in charge*
*管事的Charles
**Of our days and our nights*
*他不分日夜 事事都管
**Charles in Charge*
*管事的Charles
**of our wrongs and our rights*
*他无论对错 件件都看
**And I sing, I want,*
*我所想即我所唱
**I want Charles in charge of me*
*我想Charles来照顾我
Luckily, someone had the guts to take charge.
幸好 起码还有人敢于担起责任
Look, you've all been on call before. So you don't have a safety net.
你们值过班 不需要有什么人罩着你们了
Most of the time you don't need one anyway, right?
平时你们几乎也不需要的不是吗
Fine, I'll just go tell your patients
那好 我就告诉病人
they're on their own because you're all too scared.
因为你们太胆小 他们的病没得治
No, Carla, I'm a doctor. I should tell them.
不 Carla 我是医生 应该我来说
Come on, peeps, let's go kick some sick patient ass.
好了 伙计们 给病人们点颜色瞧瞧
That, my friends, is one nerdy honky.
这 伙计们 就是一个白鬼大书呆子
That's two.
明明是两个
My back hurts. Oh, yeah?
我后背疼 是吗
Well, my front hurts, so touche.
我正面疼 干得好
Always a charmer. Hi.
你总是这么会说话 嗨
Hi. I'm gonna go and get you a big ice-cold glass of water.
嗨 我给你倒杯大大的冰水
What do you think of that?
你看怎么样
Oh, sweet mother of mercy,
仁慈的圣母啊
Carla, you were right, you were so right.
Carla 你说对了 说得太对了
What am I supposed to do now? Duck. Wha!
现在怎么办 蹲下 什
Who let that damn clinic page me 'cause a patient
哪个混♥蛋♥让门诊部因为一个病人
thinks their tongue is too spongy? Huh? Who?
舌头太湿就转过来的 是谁
Under no circumstances are you tell any of them that I'm here.
无论如何不能把我在这的事情说出去
Yeah, yeah, look.
好 听着
Why don't you just go home and tell Jordan how you feel.
你为什么不对Jordan坦白呢
Tell a woman how I feel? Well, I guess you could... Duck.
对一个女人坦白 或者你还可以 蹲下
This is ridiculous.
简直是搞笑
He admitted him to cardiology because he has heartburn.
他把胃痛的病人送去心脏科
I hate ER docs.
急诊室医生真讨厌
You don't understand my relationship with Jordan.
我和Jordan的关系你不懂
Duck.
蹲下
Now that's just not funny.
这就没意思了
I don't know why I was scared of placing a femoral swan.
不知道我为什么怕插漂浮导管
I guess I just couldn't stop
可能是因为我一直
wishing there was someone over my shoulder.
幻想我背后有人
I was... even starting to see things.
我甚至 开始有幻觉了
OK, Mr Freed, I think I can do this.
Freed先生 我心里有数
I'm gonna need a C-arm in here.
这里需要一个C型臂
Want me to knock him out? What are you doing in here?
需要我把他打晕吗 你在这里干什么
I owe ya. I'm helping you out.
我欠你一笔 来帮你忙
This--this isn't like being a janitor, okay?
这可跟做清洁工不一样 懂吗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表