and come back to work with me.
回来和我一起工作吧
Fine. Good.
成吧 好的
Give him a pat on the back.
拍拍他的后背
He's wanted it since day one.
他打第一天起就想要这个
Just do it.
去做吧
The second Dr Cox patted me on the shoulder,
Cox医生拍我的那一刻
I thought about how he always
让我想到了他总是
shows up in the nick of time.
在危急关头挺身而出的样子
I'll hang onto this.
咱还没有完
I guess in the end, everyhing comes down to timing.
也许到头来 万事皆归结于时机
Sometimes, you just have one moment to seize it.
有的时候 你正好有了挽回一切的时机
Paul.
Paul
I know that I've been acting like an insecure idiot, but...
我知道自己最近像个缺乏安全感的白♥痴♥
If you'll forgive me,
如果你能原谅我
I'd love to take you for dinner tonight.
我想今晚带你去吃顿饭
Screw that.
拉倒吧
I'll cook for you.
我给你做饭
I've only got one apron, though,
不过我只有一条围裙
so bring your own if you wanna wear one.
所以如果你想穿的话 带上自己的
Oh, please. You all wish you could bag a nurse.
拜托 你们可都妄想能勾搭个护士呢
She's right.
她说的没错
Shut up, Zeltzer.
闭嘴 Zeltzer
You shut up.
你才闭嘴
And if our timing is good and it works out for you...
如果你的时机恰到好处 运转顺利
...make sure you cherish it.
千千万万要珍惜它
Because bad timing can mess up everyhing.
因为不好的时机可能会搞砸一切
You wanna grab a cup of coffee?
你想喝杯咖啡吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll let you talk to it before you drink it.
我会让你在喝它之前和它讲讲话的
OK. We can get one cup of coffee.
好啊 我们可以来一杯咖啡
One cup.
就一杯
One cup.
就一杯
Sure.
好嘞
Hold on one second. Let me just answer this real quick.
等一下 我接个电♥话♥
Yeah, hello. Ask me again.
你好 再问我一次
Sorry, but I gotta go.
抱歉 我得走了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表