Forgive me, Mrs Kellerman, but
原谅我 Kellerman女士
why would you wait until now to do this?
但为什么你会等到现在才做
You know, cos you're so old. Yeah, Elliot, she gets that.
你知道的 你已经这么老了 好了 Elliot 她知道
Yeah, I know. I'm sure she gets it all the time.
我知道 我只是确保她没忘记
Look, I've been self-conscious
听着 我已经扭捏了
my whole life and I finally got the courage.
一辈子了然后终于鼓起了勇气
Besides, can you two honestly say
再说了 你们两个说实话
there's not one thing you'd
如果有机会
change about yourself if you could?
你们还会宁愿让自身的一切都维持原状吗
I can honestly say that. Me too.
我愿意 我也是
Then you're both liars.
那么你们俩就是骗子
Hey, Mrs K.
嘿 K女士
Let's get you into a fresh pair of blouse bunnies.
来给你换上兔女郎的身材啦
To hell with this
见鬼的
"There's only one day to ask Kelso for stuff" Thing.
只有一天能向Kelso提要求
Shoot, I'm getting that argon laser today.
妈的 我今天去要氩激光器
Dr Kelso...
Kelso医生
So uncool...
太不妙了
What? Nothing.
干嘛 没事
And you? - Nothing, sir.
你呢 - 没事 先生
I don't want anything from you ever.
我什么都不想跟您要
You know, that's what my son always says,
你知道吗 我儿子也总是这么说
but when Mother's Day rolls around,
但每到母亲节
guess who wants to go halfsies on a pasta pot for Enid?
猜猜是谁想要合伙给Enid买♥♥个意大利面锅呢
No, sir, I... She's not my mother, dammit.
不 先生 我 她又不是我妈 妈的
And don't think I've forgotten
而且别以为我忘了
that you have yet to turn in a case report.
你还没有上交病例报告
You have until six.
六点之前交
You can't just change your mind.
你不可以就这样改变主意
I'm sorry. Did I pass out from the pain in my penis
很抱歉 我是不是刚刚鸡鸡疼的昏过去了
and suddenly we're not in America anymore?
然后突然之间我们已经不在美国了呢
Crap.
干
What's this? It's a mop.
这是什么 一个拖把
Yeah, I got that. I mean, why'd you get it for me?
我知道这是拖把 你为什么买♥♥给我
Cos I thought it would be nice. Why? Don't you like it?
因为我觉得这样挺好的 怎么了 你不喜欢吗
Well?
怎么
Hang on.
等等
Man, today could not get any worse.
天呐 今天简直不能更糟
If you were to change one
如果你能够改变
thing about my phisical appearance, what would it be?
我外貌中的一项 你会选什么
You're testing me. I get it.
你在考验我 我知道
Babe, you know I don't like you talking
宝贝 你知道我不喜欢你在
to God when we're trying to have a discussion.
我们谈事情的时候和上帝说话
Now, if I were to be really honest with myself,
现在 如果我要诚实面对自己
I would change everything.
我什么都想改
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Why don't we just skip what I think
还是别管我怎么想了
and jump right ahead to not having sex for a month?
直接用一个月不上♥床♥来惩罚我吧
Are all women this crazy?
所有的女人都这么疯吗
I hate my cheeks. Suck them in.
真讨厌这对脸蛋 看我吸进来
I'll take some of that.
试试这样好了
Oh, that's right, work it baby. Now you're smoking.
噢没错 扭起来 你最性感了
God, I'm hideous.
天呐我真是个傻缺
Good news, Mrs Warner.
好消息 Warner女士
I think we got a pretty good idea what's going on in there...
我们知道你的身体是怎么回事了
So I don't have a case to present.
我没法交病例了 罢了
At least this way we get to stay a team.
至少这样一来我们的关系能好好保持
Anyway, it turns out the EGD showed multiple erosive peptic ulcers,
总之 内镜显示了腐蚀性消化道溃疡
and the secretin injection test was positive,
并且胰泌素注射测试的结果是阳性
all of which suggests you have
说明你得了
gastrinomatous Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
胃泌素瘤性佐林格埃利森综合征
In English, please.
请说英文
Your stomach acid is eroding your own intestines.
你的胃酸在腐蚀你的肠道
It's remarkable.
实在是神奇
I've never actually seen anything like it before.
我从没见过这样的病例
Newbie, you?
菜鸟你呢
No.
没见过
And that's when I realised Mrs Warner was
就是在那个时候我意识到了Warner女士是
the most interesting case in the hospital.
医院里最有趣的病例
The whole thing's treatable.
这完全是可治疗的
We're going to step outside and then we'll get underway.
我们现在出去准备然后马上着手治疗
How's that sound.
怎么样
Newbie, what do you say? I just had to go for it.
菜鸟 你怎么说 我必须放手一搏
Actually, if you could give me a second,
能不能 给我一点时间
I wanna ask Mrs Warner something.
我想问Warner女士一点事
What?
什么
To marry me.
嫁给我
Come on, heel toe. What do you say, kid?
快来 跟上 怎么样孩子
Mrs Warner, I was wondering
Warner女士 你能否
if you'd give me permission to present your case
允许我将您的病例
to possiblly be published in a national medical journal
发表在国家医疗期刊上
so that I might be chosen to go to an AMA conference?
好让我有机会去参加美国医学研讨会呢
Sure, why not?
当然可以
Thanks.
谢谢你
Excuse me.
请让下
Excuse me, Dr Kelso, can I have a minute of your time?
不好意思 Kelso医生 我能跟你说几句话吗
Oh, for God's sake, son. I have two more days of peace
哦我的天呐 我老婆从减肥营回来之前
before my wife returns from fat camp.
我只剩两天的平静日子了
Look, I need an argon laser,
听着 我需要一台氩激光器
and I was gonna ask you yesterday, but then... Hold up.
本来我是打算昨天问你要的 但是后来 等等
How can you make love to your wife if she's at fat camp?
你老婆在减肥营 你是怎么跟她做♥爱♥的
The real question is,
你该问的是
how can I make love to her when she's not at fat camp?
她在家的时候我怎么会跟她做♥爱♥
Sir, you lied to us.
先生 你骗了我们
Hi, I'm Bob Kelso. Nice to meet you.
嗨 我是Bob Kelso 很高兴认识你
Look, sport,
听着孩子
if people think I'm only giving once a year,
如果人们以为我一年只有一天会给东西
they'll only be asking me for things once a year, Capiche.
他们每年就只会问我一次 懂了吗
Now get out of my eye line.
快离开我的视线
Nurse Tidsdale is wearing ankle socks today.
Tidsdale护士今天穿了短袜
How about I don't? And how about you help me out
我就不让 你帮我一把
and I won't tell anybody about this?
我就不告诉任何人真♥相♥怎么样
Unless you like it when people
除非你喜欢大家
come and ask you for stuff like every single day.
每天都来向你要东西
Fat camp. Six years she's been going there,
还减肥营咧 六年了
and the only thing getting thinner is my wallet.
瘦下来的只有我的钱包
Is JD here? No, it's just me.
JD在吗 不在 这只有我
Oh... Um... I guess I'll just wait too.
哦 呃 那我只能等会儿了
Crap. Fine. I'll wait outside.
妈的 好吧我出去等
No, I was talking to my hair.
不是啦我是在说我的头发
I mean, if it's even the least bit humid,
只要有一点点湿
all of a sudden I'm Doctor J.
我就突然变成J医生了
Is he in radiology?
是放射科那个吗
Yeah.
对
Carla, you know, I would kill for your hair.
Carla 你知道吗 我超想要你的头发
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I would kill for your legs.
我超想要你那样的腿
I would kill for your lips.
我超想要你那样的嘴唇
I'd kill for that wagon you're draggin'.
我超想要你身后那两节车厢
That's your butt. Thank you.
我在说你的臀部 谢谢你
Wagon? Draggin'.
车厢 身后的
I won! Thank you, Mrs Warner!
我赢啦 谢谢你Warner女士
In your face! In your face! In your...
让你好看 让你好看 让你
...face. Congratulations.
好看 恭喜你
You get to represent the
你能在里诺的
Kelso Kennel Club at the big show in Reno.
大舞台上代表Kelso小狗俱乐部表演
Just remember when you are posing and prancing
别忘了当你在评委面前
in front of the judges
昂首阔步摆姿势的时候
to keep that shaved behind of yours held up nice and high,
要好好地亮出你精心打理过的毛发
Iike the proud puppy that you are.
才不失为一只骄傲的小狗狗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表