第四季 第一集
【实习医生风云】
My shift hasn't started yet. Try that guy.
还没到我上班呢 找那个人
Who, that guy right there? All right. Thank you.
谁 那边那个人吗 好的 谢谢
A lot's been going on around here the last two weeks.
过去两周这里发生了很多事
Turk and Carla got married, that short guy hurt his hand,
Turk和Carla结婚了 那个矮个子的手受伤了
and since I totally broke Elliot's heart,
自打我彻底伤了Elliot的心以后
I was still trying to smooth things over.
我还一直在努力缓和事态
Hey, buddy. What's with the giant needle?
嘿 哥们 拿这么大的针干什么
We still had some work to do.
我们还有些工作得做
Where was I? Oh, yeah. The
我说到哪儿了 哦 对了
hospital also had a new attending psychiatrist...
医院新来了一个精神科主治医师
... Dr Molly Clock.
Molly Clock医生
This is a really windy hospital.
这真是间很酷(风很大)的医院
I'm sorry. I was drying up a patient's urine.
抱歉 我在吹干一位病人的尿
I'm kind of a favourite around here.
我在这儿很受欢迎的
Not only was Dr Clock easy on the eyes,
Clock医生不仅很漂亮
but apparently she was an excellent shrink.
显然她还是位优秀的精神科医生
Mr Whitcomb is in the middle of a psychotic break
Whitcomb先生因为自行停药
from self-discontinuation of his meds,
引起了精神分♥裂♥
so we need to get him on a haloperidol IV stat.
我们需要马上给他静脉注射氟哌啶醇
But I also heard she was a little spacey.
我还听说她有点古怪
So where were we?
我们说到哪儿了
We weren't talking.
我们没有说话
Was it cos of something you did?
是因为你做了什么吗
'cause I'm totally over it. I don't even remember what it was.
我完全没事的 我早忘了是什么了
No, I mean, like, we've never talked. Ever.
不 我是说 我们从没说过话 从来没
How do I know your name, then? You don't.
那我怎么知道你名字的 你不知道
You're freakin' me out, Jimmy. – It's Johnny.
你要让我崩溃了 Jimmy 是Johnny
Why would you say Johnny? You hate Johnny!
你为什么要说Johnny 你讨厌Johnny啊
Now I'm gonna commit it to my memory forever. Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
我要永远牢记这个名字 Johnny Johnny Johnny
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!
去死 去死 去死
OK, Johnny. Damn it!
好啦 Johnny 去死
I'm sorry I'm just meeting so many people,
真是抱歉 我见了这么多人
and everyone is kind of cliquish
但每个人都有点排外
and I haven't really gotten to know anybody.
我还没真的了解过谁呢
So let's talk.
那咱们聊聊呗
It's not like I'm going anywhere, right?
看我也不像要去哪儿的样子 对吧
Great! Oh, thanks. OK...
太好了 哦 谢谢 好吧
Excuse me.
打断一下
Turk's back from his honeymoon!
Turk度蜜月回来啦
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Turk! Hi!
Turk 嗨
Go ahead. JD!
去吧 JD
Maybe someday he'll love me like that.
也许有一天他也会那样爱我
He's here! Turk!
他到了 Turk
JD!
JD
Turk!
Turk
Turk?
Turk
JD!
JD
JD!
JD
Turk!
Turk
Dude!
伙计
Stay right there! I'm so excited!
就待在那儿 我太激动了
How'd this happen? I'll holla! The roof!
怎么回事 啊啊 屋顶
All right, look, from now on, we're calling this roof A.
好吧 听着 从现在起 我们叫这个屋顶A
Got it!
好嘞
Turk!
Turk
Eagle! So, how are you, man?
雄鹰展翅 你怎么样 老兄
Well, well, well, what do we have here?
看看看 这是谁呀
The newlyweds. And hey, Carla.
新婚夫妇 还有 Carla
Mark my words, the first year of marriage is just a real treat.
记住我的话 新婚第一年真的很美好
Sweetheart, do you remember ours?
亲爱的 你记得我们那会儿吗
The silly fighting for control.
为了控制权愚蠢地干架
You broke my jaw!
你把我下巴打碎了
You gotta stop that back talk early.
你得早点打住 不要顶嘴
Come on, glass jaw. Duck and move, Gandhi.
过来 玻璃下巴 左躲右闪 甘地
Here it is. Watch it. Oh! Duck and move.
就这样 快看 哦 左躲右闪
Ignore him, baby.
无视他 宝贝
We have a great relationship. Nothing's gonna change.
我们情比金坚 什么都不会改变的
Over the next few days, Carla started to change everything.
接下来的几天里 Carla开始改变每件事
Hey, dude, get us some more ice cream.
嘿 伙计 给我们多拿点冰激凌来
First of all, this is a Rice Dream.
首先 这叫米之梦
Ricey.
米的味道
Secondly, I can't get out of these new chairs she got.
其次 我没法从她新买♥♥的这椅子里出来
Am I using it right?
我这么坐对吗
These bowls Carla bought don't hold a lot of Rice Dream.
Carla买♥♥的这些碗装不了多少米之梦
I can barely get my spoon in it. Look.
我连勺子都放不进去 看
Hey, JD, although we do appreciate the wedding gift,
嘿 JD 虽然我们很感谢你的结婚礼物
Turk and I decided we
Turk和我还是觉得
don't want this Sugar Hill Gang alarm clock.
不要这个Sugar Hill Gang闹钟了
We don't?
是吗
I got it.
我来接
I got it. I'm OK. Don't... Here it goes...
我来接 我没事 不要 来了
I'm still in the chair! It's like a bear trap!
我还在这椅子里 这就像个捕熊器
As I fondled Katya, my pillow girlfriend,
在我爱抚着我的枕头女友Katya时
I thought about how things had changed for all of us.
我回想着我们所有人发生的变化
You see, I had almost forgotten that when I wake up,
我差点忘了 当我醒来时
it'll be the start of my last week as a resident.
就要开启我住院实习的最后一周了
**Now what you hear is not a dream*
*你现在听到的不是在做梦
**So listen up, You nappy head*
*所以听好了 你个卷毛脑袋
**Yo, hear my rhyme, It's wake-up time*
*哟 听我的节奏 该起床了
**So get your white ass out of bed*
*把你的大白屁♥股♥挪下床
Snooze.
再睡一会儿
Don't look at me. It just fell. Please, please, please, please?
别看我啊 它就是掉了 拜托拜托拜托
Proceed unmolested.
无妨 走吧
I knew he'd buy it
我知道他会买♥♥账的
cos today feels like one of those great days in this hospital.
因为我感觉这是进院以来最棒的一天
People really seem to be getting to know each other.
人们似乎真的开始相互了解
Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob.
Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob
Fantastic. Get off my face.
很好 把手拿开
My last week of residency had begun.
我住院实习的最后一周开始了
In seven days, I'd be a full-fledged doctor.
再过七天 我就会是个合格的医生了
It felt pretty special to me
这对我很重要
And I had a hunch it meant a lot to one other person as well.
而我有预感这对另一个人也很重要
Yes, milady?
什么事 夫人
So? You feelin' all like bleaaah?
你有没有觉得哇啦啦啦
That depends. Does "Bleaaah"
看情况 这个"哇啦啦啦"
mean confused and incredibly annoyed?
是指一头雾水和无比恼火吗
Come on, man. It's our last week together.
拜托 老兄 这是我们在一起的最后一周了
The JD and Cox train is pulling into the station.
JD和Cox号♥列车要进站了
You must have a metaphor you want to use. Hit me with it.
你一定想用个什么比喻 快跟我讲讲
I suppose I could riff a list of things
估计我能随兴列一堆
that I care as little about as our last week together.
像我们的最后一周这样我不在意的事情
Let me see...
让我想想
Low-carb diets, Michael Moore,
低糖食物 Michael Moore
the Republican National Convention,
共和党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥
Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products,
卡巴拉以及所有卡巴拉相关的产品
Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots,
高清电视 布♥什♥的女儿们 无线热点
The OC, UN, recycling,
<橘子郡男孩> 联♥合♥国♥ 骑行
getting Punk'd, Danny Gans,
被整 Danny Gans
Latin Grammys, the real Grammys,
拉丁格莱美奖 正宗的格莱美奖
拉丁格莱美奖于2000年启动 已经成为拉丁音乐的最高殊荣
格莱美奖是美国音乐界最重要的奖项之一
Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much,
Jeff 那个真♥他♥妈♥能睡觉的童星
the Yankees payroll, the red states, the blue states,
扬基队的报酬 红州 蓝州
红州与蓝州代表美国选民倾向 红州较支持共和党 蓝州较支持民♥主♥党
扬基队是美国职业棒球大联盟中的知名队伍
every hybrid car, every talk show host
每辆混合动力车 每个脱口秀主持人
everything on the planet, everything in the solar system
这个星球上的每件事 太阳系里的每件事
everything, everything
一切的一切
everything that exists, past, present and future,
所有过去现在将来存在的一切
in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.
在所有已发现的和未发现的维度中
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表