第二季 第二十集
【实习医生风云】
I can't believe you're bitching.
不敢相信你还在抱怨
Cause I asked you to look after him for an hour three days a week.
我只让你一周照顾他三天 一天一小时
Do you know how badly I need a massage?
你知道我多么需要按♥摩♥吗
What's the matter? Are you getting all sore
怎么啦 难道你屁♥股♥上
around that hump above where your tail used to be?
原来长尾巴的那个小包痛了吗
I'm going cause when Gustavo promises me
我要做按♥摩♥是因为Gustavo答应我
something will feel great and last an hour,
做点让我爽上一小时的事
he doesn't end up in shower five minutes later,
他五分钟之后连澡都没洗好
thinking he made me see God.
还觉得自己让我爽翻了天
So, not Gustavo. Busy doctor.
我又不是Gustavo 我是医生 很忙的
I think Dr Cox would be more willing
我想Cox医生如果知道这是他的孩子
to help if he knew it was his baby.
会更愿意帮忙的
What do you say, Stephanie?
你说什么 Stephanie
How about you step up to the plate and tell the guy.
要不你上去告诉那个家伙
My God,I'm only three weeks old
天 我才三周大
and already I've got more stones than you do.
结石比你们都多
One of mine hasn't even dropped yet.
有一块还没排出来呢
It's not my place to tell.
我可看不出来这个
Newbie, I know that your ovaries are absolutely tingling
菜鸟 我知道你在第一眼看到这小鬼时
at the very sight of this little fellow,
卵巢就禁不住骚动了
but you gotta snap out of it.
但记得把持住
Oh, I gotta get to that funeral.
我要去参加葬礼
Raise my rent if you're not off to see Tasty Coma Wife, aren't you?
我打赌你是去看植物人的俏媳妇吧
Her husband was in a coma so long,
她丈夫昏迷太久了
she actually forgot what an attractive male looked like.
她都忘了一个魅力男性该有的样子了
Enter Errol Flynn, whose conscience will not allow him
就像Errol Flynn一样因为良知
to either swash or buckle her.
不得对她怀有非分之想
But since hubby is now worm food, I'm guessing all bets are off.
但现在丈夫死了 我猜一切就顺理成章了
Listen, Later on, If you have trouble getting the baby to sleep,
听着 如果之后你没法哄宝宝睡觉
just tell him that story. Yeah.
就讲这个故事给他听 没错
Well, I'm gonna get going.
好了 我得走了
Luckily, no one else will bust my chops about the funeral.
幸运的是 没人会再提葬礼来挖苦我了
Because around here, you tend to get wrapped up in your own world.
因为在这 你会沉浸在自己的世界里
Whether you are trying to plan your day...
不论你是试着安排计划
Should I take a dookie before or after I lift weights?
我该在举重之前还是之后去拉屎呢
After.
之后好了
...or trying to live out your deepest fantasies...
还是活在自己最深处的幻想里
Damn it, don't you die on me.
该死 你别死在我的手上啊
Clear!
确认安全
Maybe you're trying
或许你正试着
breaking socks in your new Italian shoes...
弄破新意大利鞋里的袜子
Sir, those shoes look a little small for you.
先生 你的鞋子有点小
..Or break down the spirit of your old whipping boy.
又或者打击一下替罪羔羊
What do you know about appearances, Ted?
你在意过外貌吗 Ted
Have you looked in the mirror? Not lately.
你照过镜子吗 最近没有
But when I do, it's reflection perfection.
要照的话 镜中一定是完美的倒影
One way or another,
无论如何
everyone finds a way to make it all about themselves.
大家会找各种理由耍小心眼
I gotta fix my own copy machine.
我还得亲自来修这破复印机
Coz the maintenance man says he has more important things to do.
因为维修员说了 人家有更重要的事
Isn't he fixing the heat in Paediatrics?
他不是在儿科修暖气吗
Whatever.
无所谓
As for me,no matter what Dr Cox thinks,
至于我 不管Cox医生怎么想
I wasn't going to that funeral to hit on Jamie.
反正我不是为了见Jamie才去葬礼的
I was going to pay my respects.
我就是单纯去表示尊重
JD, I'm so happy you came.
JD 真高兴你来了
You look fantastic. And, you know, I don't mean,
你看起来很棒 我不是指
"Hey, dude, check out that hot biddy at the bar" Fantastic.
"嘿 伙计 快看那个酒吧里的辣妹"的那种棒
I'm talking about "I'm sorry for your loss" Fantastic.
我指"为你遗憾"的那种棒
Do you wanna grab a drink?
要喝点东西吗
Yeah, let's get the hell outta here.
好啊 我们赶紧出去喝吧
I was actually talking about him.
其实我是指找他要
Oh, yeah, I know. So was l.
哦 当然 我知道 我也是这个意思
No, you have to order. He's bussing those.
不 你得去点 这些是喝剩的
Somebody's a smoker.
有人抽烟了
Look at my baby sleep.
看看 我的宝贝睡着了
Isn't he an angel?
多像个天使啊
I wonder what's going on in that shiny head of his.
我在想 他光亮的脑袋瓜在想些什么
This will only hurt a little.
这个只会有一点疼
Ok.
好
Thanks again for coming.
再次谢谢你能来
Just get out without doing any more damage.
在搞出更多破坏之前快走吧
I had a blast.
我玩的很高兴
Nice job.
干得好
Well, goodbye. I'll see you.
再见 回见
I'm sorry, everyone. I dropped something on my toe.
对不起各位 我砸到脚了
You know. Carry on.
好了 你们继续
Ok, she's probably feeling awful
好吧 她心情肯定很糟
so say something reassuring.
快说点什么安心话
You're going to hell.
你会下地狱的
JD, we've been over this.
JD 我们不是说过了吗
I loved my husband,
我曾很爱我丈夫
but he's been dead to me for two years.
但他已经让我守了两年活寡了
I mean, I can't tell you how happy I am to finally have some closure
你不知道得到解脱的我有多开心
and my first orgasm in like, forever.
这还是我这么久以来第一次高♥潮♥
You know, Jamie,
你知道的 Jamie
there are a lot of ways to grieve.
哀悼方法有很多种
But last time I checked,
可我上次查来着
wheelbarrow style wasn't one of them.
"老汉推车"并不是其中之一
I am OK, JD.
我很好 JD
I'm really seeing things clearly.
我真的想得很清楚
You've never been more confused.
你明明是头一次这么困惑
I'm happy. You're sad.
我很快乐 你明明很悲伤
I'm at peace. You're at war.
我很平和 你明明很焦躁
I think that's really cute that you're worried about me.
你担心我的样子真的好可爱
But when am I gonna see you again?
但何时我才能再见你
Alright, I will see you at home in about an hour.
好啦 一小时后家里见哦
Remember, keep him warm, support his head,
记住 给他保暖 撑着点头
check his diaper every 15 minutes,
每15分钟检查他的尿布
no bouncing around, no loud noise,
别跳来跳去 别发出噪声
no TV, no poking the soft spot,
别看电视 别戳他的囟门
and, Perry,
还有 Perry
you're the only one I have to say this to.
你是唯一一个我要说下面这些话的人
Do not yell at, demean, insult,
不准叫吼 贬低 辱骂
criticise, humiliate, or mock the baby.
批评 羞辱 嘲讽 孩子
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Have you bothered to name this thing yet?
您有抽空给这玩意起名吗
I'm thinking of naming him after my father.
我打算把我爸爸的名字起给他
Tax Evader? Quinn.
逃税者吗 叫Quinn
How about a heterosexual name, like Jack?
Jack这类直一点的名字咋样
You're right, Percival.
你说的对 Percival
Quinn is a foofy name.
Quinn这个名字太高端了
You know what, skip Jack altogether and just go with
那就不考虑用Jack了
whatever you think is right and whatever makes you comfortable.
你觉得哪个舒服 就用哪个
Jack, Jack, Jack...
Jack Jack Jack
Nothing, huh?
没事了吧 哈
My God, this is so boring.
我的天 太无聊了
Turk. Yeah?
Turk 怎么
Between my list of family and friends
把我名单上的亲朋好友
and your list of family and friends,
和你名单上的亲朋好友加一起
we have 400 people coming to this wedding.
一共400个人参加婚礼
How we gonna cut this down?
怎么减点人啊
Out of curiosity, whose list did I end up on, yours or Turk's?
好奇问一句 我在谁的名单上 你的还是Turk的
Mine. Let me see.
我的吧 我看看
Nope. Gotta go. What's her problem?
没门 走了 她什么毛病
I'm wondering if my prescription deodorant isn't working.
我突然怀疑自己的除臭药没起作用
It's not for the odor, for the wetness. See?
其实不是除臭的 是除湿的 看见了没
Oh, woman, don't touch me.
喔 姑娘 别碰我
You're right.
说的没错
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表