So, how are my girls today? Fantastic. Listen...
我的姑娘们今天怎么样啊 好极了 听着
Dr. Kelso, if you're here to do one of your
Kelso医生 如果你过来是要开始
"How are my girls today,
"我的姑娘们今天怎么样啊
now let me tell you some things you don't want to hear" routines,
我要讲些逆耳忠言"的例行训话的话
I should warn you, I'm in a mood.
那我应该警告您 我正在闹情绪
So it's probably in your best interest to make up some lame excuse,
所以如果可以的话 您最好找些蹩脚的借口
turn around and leave.
转身离开
Young lady, I will not be spoken to like that.
小姑娘 我决不允许有人这样跟我说话
Luckily for you,
算你幸运
I have to go see Miss Pfitztuffulla down in Pfofferoptrics.
我要去法福奥普特里克见Pfitztuffulla小姐
Attaboy.
这就对了
Rough day, huh?
今天不爽啊 是吧
Well, maybe it would help to share with someone.
跟别人分享出来可能会好一些
OK, you want in? You want me to open up?
好啊 你想听是吧 你想让我敞开心扉
I think I can handle it. Fine.
我能承受得住 好啊
I don't like the way I look, I don't like the way I think.
我不喜欢自己的样子 不喜欢自己思考的方式
I don't like the way I feel about how I look and think.
不喜欢自己看问题想问题的感觉
I have too much hair, my boobs are too low,
我头发太多了 胸太下垂了
my butt is too big, and I am too short.
屁♥股♥太大了 个子太矮了
Plus, when I woke up this morning, I cried for like half an hour,
还有 今早起床我哭了有将近半个小时
because I thought I was getting wrinkles,
我以为自己长皱纹了
but it turns out I just fell asleep on Turk's corduroy pants.
结果发现是因为枕着Turk灯芯绒裤子睡着了
Wow. There.
哇 看吧
Now you think I'm the craziest woman here.
现在你觉得我是这儿最疯狂的女人了
Dr Cox let me tell a woman that her husband's dying.
Cox医生让我去给一个女人的丈夫下病危通知
No, I don't.
我并不觉得
So I'm doing a nissen gastric fundoplication,
我要做一场胃底折叠术
and you're doing...
你要做
yet another appendectomy.
又是一场阑尾切除术
How fun for you. Please, you call that smack talk?
你的任务多有趣呀 得了吧 这样就算挤兑我了
You should ask how it feels to be so far below you
你应该问我 我们之间的差距已经大到
I wouldn't be able to read "Suck it, Turk"
就算你在鞋底写了"去死吧 Turk"写在鞋底
if you wrote it on the bottom of your shoe.
我也看不见 是什么感觉
OK. How does that feel?
好啊 那你有什么感觉呢
Damn. Doctors.
该死 医生们
Something I've taken great pride in over the years
这些年最让我骄傲的就是
is Sacred Heart's involvement in the esteemed
圣心医院成功参与到备受尊敬的
"Doctors Without Borders" Program.
"医生无国界"项目当中
Now, every year I single out the most qualified surgical resident
每年我都会挑选一名最有资质的外科住院医生
to accompany me to Mexico for a weekend.
陪同我去墨西哥工作一周
Anyway, I've made my decision.
总之 我已经有了合适的人选
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 医生
You haven't lived until you've tasted El Todd's guac.
没吃过我做的鳄梨酱不足以谈人生哇
Dr Turk, pack your bag.
Turk医生 去收拾东西
Dang.
妈的
Shove it, Turk! Oh, I'm gonna shove it,
滚蛋 Turk 噢 我要滚哟
and love it, and dance around above it.
爱哟 还要围着你跳舞哟
Hey, shove it, and love it, and dance around above it.
嘿 滚哟 爱哟 围着你跳舞哟
You see, that's what's really bothering me.
看见没 我最担心的就是这个
What? Turk and Bonnie? They hate each other.
啥 Turk和Bonnie 他们讨厌对方
Then why's he doing his "You're getting a piece of this" Dance?
那他为啥还要跳"你也有份"舞
He's not. That's his "n your face" Dance.
他没有 那是他的"怎么着吧"舞
Or it's his "There's a sale on lotion" Dance.
要不就是"乳液大甩卖♥♥"舞
I don't know. He's got so many dances.
我也不知道 他编的舞太多了
Please, they might as well be naked. Slut.
得了吧 他们巴不得脱♥光♥了呢 贱♥人♥
Carla. Trust me, there's no way that he's cheating on you.
Carla 相信我 他不可能背着你劈腿的
Yeah, you're probably right.
是嘛 可能你是对的
Wait, that's it? You were just freaking out.
等等 这就完了 你刚才可是发飙了啊
Hey, you wanted in.
是你先要掺合的呀
Crazy.
疯子
Barbie. Yessie?
Barbie 啥事儿
How'd it go with Mrs Tillman? It Was Awesome.
和Tillman太太聊得如何 简直棒 极 了
It's not possessed.
椅子没疯
It's for sitting. Excuse me?
是用来坐的 您说什么
For God's sake, you must park it.
我的天啊 你快坐下吧
Of course, what we generally do now is eat.
当然 通常我们坐下之后就开始吃饭了
Eat.
吃啊
I can't. I'm too nervous.
我吃不下 我太紧张了
Christopher.
Christopher
Sorry, sir. I just can't believe Kelso chose me.
抱歉 医生 我只是不敢相信Kelso选了我
Yeah, me neither.
是啊 我也不相信
I told him to take Bonnie.
我跟他说过选Bonnie的
So, then, why'd he pick me?
那他为什么还是选了我呢
Among all the surgery residents,
在所有外科住院医生中
what's the difference between you, Bonnie,Todd, Steve, Erik, and Vijay?
Bonnie和你 Todd Steve Erik Vijay有什么区别
First of all, she's a... There it is.
首先呢 她是个 就因为这个
Wait. Because she... Yep.
等下 是因为她 是的
She? Exactly.
是个女的 正是
It's because she's a woman. Damn!
原来因为她是女的 该死
Fork. Me can't eat soup!
叉子啊 我不会喝汤了
Look, I don't think you're stupid, OK?
那个 我并没有觉得你笨 好吗
Your job requires a lot of know-how.
你的工作需要很多实际技能
I mean, come on, It's not like you're ladling out sloppy joes or something.
得了吧 你又不是食堂盛牛肉糜的师♥傅♥什么的
You know, my uncle was a "Joer." Yeah.
那个 我的舅舅也是做肉糜的 真的
Troy, let me fill you in on this guy.
Troy 我来帮你收拾他
JD
JD
Oh, thank God.
噢 谢天谢地
A lot happens in the cafeteria.
餐厅每天发生很多事
Whether you've accidentally just stolen your lunch,
无论是你刚好无意拿走了别人的午餐
or you've finally gotten someone to notice you.
还是终于让某些人注意到了自己
Or you've connected with a friend on a level you didn't know you could.
亦或是和朋友相处到未曾企及的高度
The cafeteria is just a happy place.
餐厅都是个快乐的地方
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
The only reason why I'm going to Mexico 'scos Bonnie's not a guy.
我能去墨西哥的唯一原因是Bonnie是女的
I'm sorry, baby.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I can't believe you think I got a thing for her.
我不能相信你觉得我和她有一腿
Oh, no.
噢 不是吧
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
JD told you that?
JD告诉你的
Hey, when did you guys learn sign language?
嘿 你们什么时候学的手语
Night classes?
在夜校
Wait, when did I learn sign language?
等下 我什么时候学的手语来着
JD said you're a big old can of crazy.
JD说你彻底疯了
A little can. A very tiny, small can.
一点点 非常非常小的一点
No, you said "Big can".
不 你说的是"彻底"
Mr Hogan, I've come up with a little mantra for you.
Hogan先生 我要跟你说点儿吓人的
Hit me. If meat is your treat,
尽管说 如果每餐都吃肉
your oesophageal varices will bleed into your intestines,
你的食道静脉曲张会导致血管破裂
causing you to digest your own blood,
血液渗入肠道 被消化吸收
Ieading to a horrible, horrible death.
会引发非常非常恐怖的死亡
Catchy. Just, uh, say it over and over again.
好可怕哟 你多念叨几次
Horrible, horrible death. Horrible, horrible death. Horrible, horrible death.
非常非常恐怖的死亡 非常非常恐怖的死亡
OK, you can fix this.
上吧 你能搞定的
Carla, look, I messed up and I'm so sorry.
Carla 是我把事情搞砸了 实在太对不起了
Bambi, we're good, OK? We're pals.
斑比 啥事儿都没有 好吗 咱俩可是哥们儿
Thank you.
谢谢你
So you think it's funny to switch people's shifts, huh?
你觉得换别人的班很好玩 是吗
Bye, pal.
拜 哥们儿
I missed my baby's first steps.
我连孩子的第一次学步都错过了
I'm so sorry.
真是太抱歉了
Does this mean you're married?
意思是 你已经结婚了是吗
Dr. Kelso, can I bother you for a second?
Kelso医生 能耽误您几分钟吗
Based on history, I'd say yes.
根据以往的经验呢 可以
I know for a fact that Dr Wen recommended Bonnie.
我知道Wen医生向您推荐了Bonnie
Dr. Turk, I chose you over that nice young lady
Turk医生 我之所以选了你而没选那个优秀的小姑娘
because we're going to be moving around a lot.
是因为我们要开很远的路
And I can't be pulling over every two minutes
我不可能每隔两分钟就停车
for pee-pee stops and nylons that come in plastic eggs.
让她去小便或者换连裤♥袜♥
Dr Kelso, don't you think that's a little sexist?
Kelso医生 您不觉得这么说有点性别歧视吗
I don't know, sport.
我不知道啊 伙计
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表