no one knows what's wrong with him, what do you want me to do?
没人知道他得了什么病 你要我怎么办
I hope it's navy bean today. Dr Kelso.
我希望今天吃菜豆 Kelso医生
Well, gee, sport!
天哪 老兄
I would say you should stop whining,
我建议你还是别发牢骚了
find out what's wrong with him, and treat it;
找出病状 进行治疗
or you can be damn sure I'm going to give you something to whine about.
否则我会让你吃不了兜着走的
'Kay, fine! You know.... After all, I'm--I'm the Whiz Kid!
好吧 不管怎么说 我还是神童
You are now.
你现在是了
Ladies, now that the Todd is a resident,
女士们 Todd已经是住院医师了
he wants to clear things up so you don't have to wonder any more.
他想要阐明一些事情 以免你们有所疑虑
Yes, yes, no, yes, no and yes,
可以交往 可以 不行 可以 不行
if I've been drinking.
我要是醉了的话会看上你
Come here, Wonderbread. What's up, doll?
给我过来 面包小子 怎么了 亲爱的
If you ever get this close again, I will end you.
你要是再靠近这里 我会灭了你
I'm changing you to a yes because you're feisty.
我允许你和我交往 这暴脾气我喜欢
Carla, I'm sorry. For him? It's not your fault.
Carla 我很抱歉 替他道歉吗 这又不是你的错
I'm talking about us. I'm sorry for what I did wrong.
我是说我们 我为我的过失道歉
Which was? You know.
你哪里做错了 你知道的
See? You don't even realise why I'm upset.
你看 你甚至都不知道我为什么不高兴
Why are you smiling? Because I set your ass up.
你笑什么 因为你中圈套了
Baby, I should've told you how Cox felt about you,
宝贝 我应该早告诉你Cox对你有意思
and I was wrong to talk behind your back,
而且我在你背后谈论是不对的
which is a violation of the trust our relationship is based on.
这破坏了我们的感情的基础 相互信任
That is why I'm sorry.
我因此道歉
My boy's got mad apologizing skills. Todd, not now!
我家小伙道歉还挺有一手的 Todd 闭嘴
You can't point out the obvious, you have to go deeper.
你不能只看表面 你要找找深层原因
Todd, if you say, "That's what she said," I will brain you.
Todd 你是要说"她就是这么说的" 我抽死你
Now, come on, baby, connect with me. Why am I really upset?
现在来好好想想 我真正生气的原因是什么
I'm gonna stick with violation of trust. Final answer.
我还是觉得是信任问题
Yeah, right.
想得美
You know, I got half a mind to ask her out.
知道吗 我有点想要约她出去了
Too soon?
太早了吗
Well, thanks for the loaners, Chet.
谢谢你借给我裤子 Chet
Don't stain 'em.
别弄脏了
Once you're a resident, you get a decent locker.
一旦你成为了住院医师 就会有个像样的柜子
Still, it's a co-ed room, so if you need to change...
不过房♥间还是要和别人共用 你要想换衣服的话
...you do it fast.
就必须快点
That was, like, some sort of record or something.
你是不是打破最快换衣记录了
Hello...
喂
Sorry, Mom. It's gotten awkward with this guy I was seeing. And...
抱歉 妈妈 我最近的约会情况不太妙
Yes, Mom... Yay! I'm straight.
是的 妈妈 我不是同性恋
Look, I just, I don't know what to do
听我说 我只是不知道要怎么办
Every time I see him, I get so embarrassed.
我每次见到他都感到尴尬极了
And... lonely, and mortified,
还有感到孤单 羞愧
and I guess I was hoping that you could...
我想我希望你能
About 115 pounds.
大概115磅
Phen-phen kills people, Mom.
减肥药会吃死人的 妈妈
Because I'm a doctor. That's how I know.
因为我是医生 所以我知道
You look pretty. Don't even start.
你看起来很漂亮 别给我说话
You look horrible? I look fantastic.
你看起来糟透了 我看起来美极了
And what you're doing, that's starting.
你现在是在对我说话
I'm pretty sure I said not to start. Laverne?
我很确定我告诉过你别对我讲话 Laverne
That's what she said.
她就是这么说的
That's "Don't start" in Spanish.
那是西班牙语的"别对我说话"
I know.
我知道
I had planned to avoid Dr. Cox all day;
我本来打算一整天都躲着Cox医生
but, unfortunately, I needed his help.
但不幸的是我需要他帮忙
Dr. Cox, I have this, uh, patient, Mr. Zerbo, I can't quite---
Cox医生 我有个病人 Zerbo先生 我有点不能
Who knows.... Maybe he just decided to let the whole ex-wife thing go.
谁知道 可能他决定对前妻的事情既往不咎
Autoimmune serologies? All negative
自体免疫血清检测 没有异常
Then again, maybe he's letting me stew for a while.
或者 他是想多玩我一会
Bone marrow biopsy? Negative.
骨髓穿刺检查 没有异常
What kind of man tortures people like this?
什么样的人会这么折磨别人
'Fraid you got yourself a toughie.
恐怕你揽了个棘手的活
OK Fine, I'm sorry I slept with your ex-wife.
好吧 很抱歉我和你前妻上♥床♥了
I think I'll sit back down.
我还是坐回来吧
It was an accident.
那是个意外
Look, first of all, it's not like you tripped and fell into her.
听着 首先 你不会是不小心摔倒就进入她了
And then out of her and then into her again.
然后出来 然后又进去
And, second of all,
然后
you're smart enough to know that I don't want to talk about this;
你应该能知道我不想谈论这事
I don't want to know where you did it;
我不想知道你们是在哪里做的
I don't even want to know...how it was.
我甚至不想知道感觉怎么样
A little scary. Sorry, jitters.
有点吓人 抱歉 我有点紧张
Here come the fireworks.
他要发飙了
Lookit,
听着
I know you didn't have any idea who she was,
我知道你当时还不认识她
and understand why you were too nervous to tell me.
也理解你紧张到不敢告诉我
What do you say we leave it at that?
这事我们就翻篇了行么
I forgive you. You are forgiven.
我原谅你 你被原谅了
Ok?
好吗
Cool. Damn.
爽快 无聊
Hospitals aren't as big as you think.
医院不是什么大地方
Eventually, you run into everyone.
该面对的还是得面对
Hey, Elliot.
嗨 Elliot
I'm not hiding, I was just looking for my... You, know, the...
我没在躲你 我只是在找我的 就是那个
I was... looking for my dignity.
我在找我的尊严
Did you find it? No.
你找到了吗 没有
I must've left it at college.
我一定是落在大学里了
Oh, for God's sakes, would you throw her a rope?
我的老天 还是帮她一把好了
I have no idea how to treat this patient. Help me out.
我完全不知道要怎么治这个病人 你看看
Now, she's in a really awkward place, so just be sensitive.
现在她处在一个非常尴尬的境地 体贴一点
I think we should sex each other. I'm sorry?
我觉得我们俩需要滚滚床单 你说什么
Just hear me out.
听我说
Our relationship ended so quickly. Maybe too quickly.
我们的感情结束得很快 或是说是太快了
you know? And, now there's like these--these feelings floating around,
导致现在我们之间藕断丝连
and I feel like we're always gonna regret it
如果没让这段感情自然发展
if we don't...see if they lead somewhere.
我们到时候会后悔的
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I can't believe how weird it feels to be back here again.
真不敢相信回到这里感觉有多奇怪
Yeah, but it seems so right.
是啊 但是感觉真是爽极了
If Carla's so mad, why doesn't she just crash at her own place?
既然Carla那么生气 她为什么不回自己的地方睡
Oh, she is back at her place.
哦 她是回她那里去了
What are you talking about, Willis?
你在说什么 Willis
That's pretty funny. We should make that one of our things.
真是好玩 我们应该多这么玩几次
That's stupid.
真是蠢极了
I think I'd really panic if she went back to her place.
她要是真回去了 我会慌的
JD, this sucks.
JD 这真是太糟了
Yeah, you know what's weird, though?
但是你知道哪里怪异吗
Dr Cox and I are pretty vegan kosher.
Cox医生和我像是什么都没发生一样
He hasn't yelled at you? No.
他没朝你嚷嚷吗 没有
This guy screamed on you for 20 minutes for dropping a thermometer,
你掉了个温度计他都朝你嚷了20分钟
And he hasn't raised his voice once
却对你和他前妻上♥床♥的事
about you bumping uglies with his ex-wife?
闭口不谈
Uhuh. I don't get that guy.
是的 真是不懂他
And that's when I realised something.
这时我意识到了一件事
Where you been? I paged you twice.
你去哪里了 我呼了你两次了
I must've misplaced my pager.
我一定是把呼机落到哪了
The reason Dr Cox wasn't yelling at me like he used to...
Cox医生不再和以前一样对我嚷嚷的原因是
You probably ought to try and find that.
你可能要去找找在哪
...he didn't care about me any more.
他不再在乎我了
Yeah, that's a leaky o-ring.
看来防水圈漏了
I can fix her, but I don't got the parts in stock.
我能修好的 不过好像是没零件储备了
We need an o-ring down there.
需要一个防水圈
That's entertainment.
真是好玩
Standing there, I couldn't help thinking about the way things used to be
站在那里 我忍♥不住想起了以前的日子
Don't forget, Felicia, if you...
别忘了 Felicia 如果你
Son, you really ought to buy that thing dinner first.
孩子 你应该先请烘干机吃顿饭的
It wasn't just me and Dr Cox who weren't getting along.
不单是我和Cox医生关系不融洽
Everyone was just drifting through the halls.
每个人都游荡在走廊里
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表