I've gotta stop touching my pits and rubbing them on people.
我不能再用碰了胳肢窝的手去碰别人了
Yes, you do.
确实
Still, it's not that. I sort of had a sex dream about you.
但不是因为这个 是我做了一个关于你的春梦
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Was I the girl? Yeah, you were the girl.
我是梦里那个女孩 对 是你
Can you just do me a favour though?
你能帮我个忙吗
Don't tell Carla about this.
别把这事告诉Carla
Because she'll just get all jealous and disgusted.
她只会觉得又恶心又嫉妒
But we haven't done anything for her to be disgusted by.
可我们没做任何事 她有啥好恶心的
Oh, yeah, we did.
哦不 做了
I'm gonna try not to call Jamie.
我一定要忍♥住 不能打给Jamie
Because I know in my heart, she shouldn't be in a relationship yet.
我很清楚 她还没到接受新感情的时候
Still there were a lot of questions.
除此之外还有很多疑问
Was she going to be OK?
她以后会有问题吗
Did I leave my underwear at the funeral?
我把内♥裤♥落在葬礼了吗
And good lord, and how did I end up in the middle of nowhere
我的神啊 我怎么开到了荒郊野外
without realising I've never had to pee this badly in my entire life?
还这么尿急 简直没这么急过
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我 的 天
So you saw the Janitor's window crank,
所以你透过窗户看到了清洁工的屌♥
and think you may have seen a little melanoma on there?
并且觉得那上面可能有个小黑瘤
Well then it's your obligation as a doctor,
那么出于你作为医生的职责
and your privilege as a woman,
和作为女人的特权
to go back and ask him if you can't see it one more time.
你得回去问他 能不能让你再看一次屌♥
Now, of course, I'd love to help you,
我当然乐意帮忙
but I'm off to baby-sitting the only other being on God's earth
但是我要忙着照看那个小皇帝去
who's needier than you.
他比你更需要我
And the meantime, I need you to tell Mr Mueller
现在 我要你告诉Mueller先生
that his liver has lesions on it and it doesn't look good.
他的肝脏病变了 情况不理想
Unfortunately, Mr Mueller doesn't speak a word of English.
很不幸 Mueller先生不懂英语
Hi, Mr Mueller.
嗨 Mueller先生
Warum so kalt hier?
"这为啥怎么冷呀"
Ich sollte eine Heizung dabei haben.
"我想要个小暖气"
...oder eine Brust Krankenschwester bei mir unter die Bettdecke.
"或者找个大♥波♥护士跟我暖被窝"
Danke.
谢谢
What's he dankeing you for? I don't know.
他在谢你什么 我不知道
This is so frustrating.
这也太要命了
I just wish there was some way we could connect.
真希望我们能有什么交流的方式
Nah, that'd never work.
哎 不管用的
There's my boys.
看看我家男孩们
Has it been an hour already?
已经一小时了吗
I know. Sometimes I get lost just looking at his face.
我懂 有时看着他的小脸蛋会沉醉不已
Yeah, Unfortunately, I can't do this tomorrow.
没错 很不巧 我明天没法照看他了
on account of Kelso's got me doing a cardiology lecture.
Kelso让我开个心血管疾病讲座
Oh, don't worry about it.
没关系
It's just tough to miss precious moments like this.
这种珍贵时刻太难割舍了
Hey, baby. So how's it work?
嘿宝贝 搞什么
You get to spend all night fantasise about vanilla wafer
你整晚都在意淫 爽翻了天
and I get whatever "Hey, baby" You throw my way?
就扔句"嘿 宝贝"来糊弄我
Forget it.
去死吧你
What the hell, Elliot?
怎么搞的 Elliot
It slipped out. I'm sorry.
说漏了 抱歉
Sorry's not good enough. You're right.
对不起可没用 你说得对
Harder, dammit. I've been bad.
再大点力 该死的 我坏透了
Dr Turk.
Turk医生
Do you have a question? No, sir.
你有疑问吗 没 先生
The Todd will close.
Todd 缝针交给你了
Dude, I'm freaking out. I can't stop having sex dreams about Elliot.
伙计 我快疯了 我不停的做有Elliot的春梦
All done. Continue.
好了 你继续
Every time I close my eyes, she's doing something kinky.
只要我一闭眼 就会看到她在做变♥态♥的事
Very, very kinky.
非常非常变♥态♥
This is perfect. In here I can accidentally see his wiener
太棒了 在这我就能装作碰巧看见他的屌♥
and then give him medical advice.
然后给些医疗建议
Just be subtle.
尽量自然点
Can I take your order?
你在干嘛
How come you're not unzipped?
你怎么不解裤子
Cos I'm not peeing.
因为我不在撒尿啊
This is where I come and take for my breaks.
我是来这休息的
If I stand out there, everyone tells me to do stuff.
如果我不站这 就会被不停地使唤
Look...
听着
...Janitor, I'm gonna be straight with you.
清洁工先生 我和你直说吧
I saw your penis and I noticed a possible melanoma
我看见了你的小♥弟♥弟♥ 它上面有个黑素瘤
you should really have checked out.
你该去做做检查
When did you see my penis?
你什么时候看见我的小♥弟♥弟♥的
Last night when you were showering.
昨晚你在淋浴时
Where were you? Outside in the bushes.
你在哪 灌木丛旁边
Look, it was just a coincidence, man.
听着 这只是巧合而已
I mean, if you'd looked outside you'd have seen my penis.
当时你往外看 也能看见我的小♥弟♥弟♥
What? Why?
什么 为啥啊
Because I had it out while I looked at yours.
因为我看你的同时也露出了我的小♥弟♥弟♥
OK, regroup.
好了 重振士气
You must be Dr Dorian. I am Rolf's brother, Hermann.
你一定是Dorian医生 我是Rolf的哥哥 Hermann
Hermann the German. You must get that all the time.
德国那个赫尔曼 你一定总听到这句话
No, first time.
不是 第一次
Let's hope it catches on.
希望常听到吧
Uh... Well, I could really use your help translating.
好吧 我真的需要你翻译
Oh, sure.
哦 当然
I got the results back from your biopsy.
活组织检查结果出来了
The lesions in your liver are
你肝脏的病变情况
consistent with metastatic pancreatic cancer.
和你的转移性胰腺癌一致
What is the prognosis? It's not good.
那整体来说呢 不太好
Okay.
好了
The key to any good relationship is communication.
沟通是恋爱甜蜜的关键
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝
If you're not open with someone it'll catch up with you.
如果你不坦诚相见 最后一定会露馅
Weird. I could swear that while I was in surgery,
很奇怪 我明明在做手术的时候
I heard you describe sexy dreams about someone named Elliot.
听到你描述和一个叫Elliot的人的春梦
Come on, get him. Up.
快 防他 上
If you're not honest, you'll get busted.
不诚实的人总会被逮个正着
So, to summarise, if this basketball
简而言之 如果这个篮球
was a non-ST elevation myocardial infarction,
是非ST段抬高的心肌梗塞
glyco-protein 2B-3A inhibitors would be initiated early on.
那么在早期就要用糖蛋白2B-3A抑制剂
You buying this? No. Can I see that?
你信了吗 不 能给我看看吗
But what do I know about good relationships?
但我也不是恋爱专家啊
Two days ago, I had funeral sex.
两天前我还在葬礼上做♥爱♥来着
Hey I just met your patient, Mr Mueller. We had a nice chat.
我和你病人Mueller先生聊得很愉快
You speak German?
你会说德语
Yeah, I can do a sweet little milkmaid.
对 我能学甜美的挤奶小女工说话
Guten Morgen, moechten Sie die Kuehe melken?
"早上好呀 需要我来挤奶吗"
I can do an evil old hausfrau.
我还能扮邪恶的老妇人
ESS DEIN SCHNITZEL, SONST KRIEGST DU KEIN NACHTISCH!
"赶紧吃了你的炸肉排 否则别想碰甜点"
German's such a beautiful language.
德语真是美妙的语言呢
Anywho, I think Mr Mueller's so amazing.
总之吧 我觉得Mueller先生太了不起了
I mean, yesterday I pretty much told him he was gonna die.
昨天我才告诉他 他会死的
And his brother turned to him and he said...
然后他哥哥朝着他说
And Mr Mueller just accepted it.
Mueller先生淡然接受了
Why wouldn't he?
不然呢
Es wird alles wieder gut means,
"Es wird alles wieder gut"是指
you're gonna be fine.
你会好起来的
Germans.
德国人啊
Please tell me he said, "My brother
请告诉我他是在说 "我哥哥说了实话
told me the truth, and I'm dealing with it as best I can."
我会尽力渡过难关"
He said, "When I get home, I'm eating an entire chocolate cake."
他是在说 "等我回家 我要吃一整个巧克力蛋糕"
You mind telling me why you
您能不能解释下
lied to your brother about this very bad condition?
为什么要向你弟隐瞒实情
You talk too fast.
你说得太快了
He said, Warum haben sie ihren Bruder angelogen?
他问你 "为什么要向你弟弟撒谎"
Ich wollte meinen Bruder nicht Angst machen. Arschloch.
"我不想吓到我的弟弟 混球"
He didn't want to upset his brother, jackass.
他是不想让弟弟难受 你个混♥蛋♥
Fine! Just tell him lying isn't gonna make his brother any better.
那你告诉他 说谎也不能让他弟弟康复
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表