And when it comes time to hand out blue ribbons,
当他们授予你一等奖时
it will be such an exciting time for you. It really will be.
那将会是你人生中无比精彩的一个时刻 真的
But for the love of God, Newbie,
但看在上帝的份上 新人
you've gotta try, try, try
你得努力努力再努力
not to squeeze out a dookie on the Astroturf.
别在人造草皮上出洋相
Cos... I mean, God forbid you
因为 上帝不允许你
were ever an embarrassment to Master Bob, right?
丢主人Bob的脸 对吧
You know, I don't care what you think.
你知道吗 我不在乎你怎么想
Yeah, you do. I know.
你在乎的 我知道
Look, I wanna be like you...
听着 我想成为你
but a more successful you.
但是更成功的你
There's nothing wrong with playing the game once in a while.
偶尔玩玩游戏并没有错
Tell you what, ten years from now when I'm your boss,
我告诉你吧 十年后当我是你上司的时候
I'm gonna go ahead and throw in a good word for you,
我会直接为你说好话
and you won't even have to ask...
你根本不需要拜托我
...sir.
先生
I like to think your life comes down
我认为生活确实
to the choices you've made along the way.
是由你的选择组成的
Like the choice to stand up to a superior.
选择勇敢地直面你的上司
Or the choice to focus on what you
选择关注你们的共同点
have in common instead of what you don 't.
而不是不同点
Or the choice to let someone help you for once.
选择偶尔让别人帮帮你
In the end, you just have to trust your decisions.
在最后 你只需要选择信任自己的决定
You're the husband? We gotta get you bigger hands.
你是她丈夫吗 你现在得需要一双更大的手了
And hopefully you'll land on solid ground.
并且希望你能够脚踏实地
Well, what about your new mop? I like my old one.
新拖把呢 我喜欢旧的这个
But you cried. No, that was you.
但你都哭了 你才哭了
That's a good one.
干得漂亮
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表