That wouldn't have been a wise choice.
这不太明智
No, seriouly, thank you, Elliot, we're fine.
说真的 谢谢你 Elliot 我们很好
Damn you, you dirty ape!
该死的 混账 猩猩
Babe, you have got to try one of these. They are to die for.
宝贝 你一定得尝尝这个 为它死都值了
I'm sorry for your loss. Go ahead. Try one.
请节哀 来啊 尝一块
Mother, this is Dr Turk, the surgeon that worked so hard.
妈妈 这是Turk医生 工作非常负责
Oh, please, it's the least I could do for...
别说了 这是我该做的 为了
You see, he doesn't even remember his name.
他都不记得他名字了
No, no, no I remember his name. His name was...
不不 我记得 他叫
His name was... was...
他叫 叫
You know, we used to call him Old Chicken Neck.
我们以前叫他老鸡脖
This is the problem with doctors today. They don't care.
这就是如今医生的问题 他们根本不关心病人
No, it's just that recently I've had a lot of patients.
不 只是我最近有很多病人
So it... I've gotten... I've been really busy.
所以 我变得 我很忙
Not too busy to come here in the middle of the day
至少还有空大白天
and stuff your face with free food.
来蹭免费食物啊
Damn you, woman. Ladies, please.
快帮帮我 女士们 听我说
This is a good, caring doctor.
这是一位体贴的好医生
He did everything he could for Bob.
他已经为Bob尽他所能了
Right.
说得好听
This is Bob. That's Bob?
这是Bob 这算哪门子Bob
Like for apples, you know, bob.
用嘴够漂浮(Bob)苹果啊
Oh, I get it. Let's see how tough you are without your costume on.
我懂了 看看没了戏服 你还有多大能耐
Go ahead and knock the folders out of my hand now.
来 把我手里的文件夹打翻
What costume? You weren't wearing a gorilla suit before?
什么戏服 之前穿成猩猩的不是你
Is someone running around in a gorilla suit?
有人穿成猩猩
What's he look like?
啥样的
A gorilla. No, it's not me.
猩猩样儿 不 不是我
Then why did you knock the folders from my hand?
那你干嘛把文件夹打翻
Because you asked me to.
你叫我打的啊
Here you go.
赏你了
I didn't ask you to do that.
我可没让你做这个
That comes free with the folder knock.
这个是附赠的
Hey, boy. How are you doing? Good, sir.
小子 你咋样 很好 先生
I don't have time to stand here and flirt.
我可没空嘘寒问暖
There have been rumblings
有传言说
that you let your brother play doctor the other day.
那天你让你哥当了回医生
Dr Kelso, l... Dr Dorian,
- Kelso医生 我 - Dorian医生
if I had one shred of evidence that incident actually took place,
如果有证据证明这事真发生了
you'd be working with my nephew Francis so fast
你就去和我侄子Francis工作
it'd make your head spin.
保证你晕头转向
Sir, I don't follow. He cleans pools.
先生 我没懂 他清理泳池
I forgot you didn't know that.
我忘了你不知道
But anyway, I trust we will not be seeing your brother in the hospital again.
无论怎样 我相信你哥不会再出现在医院里了
Not inside, no.
至少不会进来了
Oh my God, I'm totally going to hell.
天哪 我要下地狱了
Turk, wait, people get thrown out of funerals every day.
Turk 等等 每天都有人被从葬礼踢出来啊
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
Off the top of my head, I'd say it's because he's suffering.
不假思索地说 因为他被折磨了呗
Of course, I love the poetry
当然 我非常愿意
of someone putting himself away upon a pedestal
看人给自己设障碍
then getting knocked back down into this puddle of self-hatred
然后跌进自怨自艾的水坑
with the rest of us.
和我们一样
Did you do this to him?
是你干的好事吗
I don't know.
不知道
Does anybody ever really do anything to anybody else?
人类真的会这样互相伤害吗
You're gonna tell me why you did this and it better be good.
告诉我原因 最好是好理由
How does "For poops and giggles" grab you?
"纯粹搞笑"这理由怎么样
Isn't there something you guys want to talk about?
你们俩想谈谈吗
You know like cars or sports or boobs.
车子 运动 胸器什么的
I'll talk about boobs. Remember Fred Keifer's mom?
胸器吧 记得Fred Keifer的妈妈吗
She wore a tank top to Fred's 13th birthday party.
Fred的13岁生日派对上她穿着背心
She taught us how to bob for apples
还教我们用嘴够漂浮苹果
and three guys passed out.
然后三个家伙昏过去了
Great story.
好故事
Now how about something with a little more substance?
谈谈更现实的问题吧
Remember the cans on Pat Clark's mom?
记得Pat Clark妈妈的胸吗
Yeah. Those were awesome.
是啊 不错的胸
You know what, forget it.
算了吧
Elliot, come on. What does she expect us to talk about?
Elliot 别走 她想让我们谈啥
I don't know. Maybe the fact that you're so embarrassed by me
也许是谈你觉得我特丢脸
you make excuses to your friends about how I make my life.
而向你朋友粉饰我人生的事儿吧
Oh, yeah.
是啊
We're working hard on a cure.
我们在努力治这人呢
Let's go. Field trip. I got things to do, you know?
跟我走 实地考察去 我忙着呢
Let me guess, you are off to another funeral?
让我猜猜 赶着去下一个葬礼
I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now
我们做个交易 你跟我来
and if you're still late for the graveyard,
如果没赶上埋葬
I'll personally scour the obituaries with you
这周末我就和你一起
this weekend and we can just go nuts.
参加讣告栏上所有葬礼
Carla put you up to this? My idea.
Carla让你这么做的 是我的主意
I desperately want to be close with you.
我特别想和你变亲密点儿
I just can't figure out how to connect. Turn around.
只是不知道怎么做 转过来
Turn around.
转过来
You see Dr Wen in there?
看见温医生了吗
He's explaining to that family
他在向死者家属解释
that something went wrong and the patient died.
病人去世了
He's gonna tell them what happened,
他会告诉他们发生了什么
He's gonna say sorry, then he's going back to work.
他很抱歉 然后回去工作
You think anybody else in that room is going back to work today?
那间房♥里除了他还有人今天能照常工作吗
That is why we distance ourselves.
这就是为什么我们选择疏离
That's why we make jokes.
调侃一切
We don't do it because it's fun. We do it so we can get by.
不是因为好玩 而是这样才能继续工作
And sometimes because it's fun.
有时也因为好玩
But mostly it's the getting by thing.
但大多还是因为能继续工作
And by the way...
顺便说一句
Bob.
这代表Bob
Who doesn't get that?
谁会想不到
Look JD, we're all proud of you became a doctor,
听着 JD 你成了医生我们都很骄傲
but just because I haven't achieved
但我没你成功
as much as you doesn't mean I don't like what I do.
不代表我不喜欢我的生活
Yeah, nothing wrong with being a bartender.
是啊 当酒保可没什么错
I like living with Mom. She makes great eggs.
我喜欢和妈住一起 她煎蛋很好吃
All in all, I'm pretty damn happy. I'm happy, you know.
总之 我很快乐 快乐着呢
And now for the apology.
该是道歉的时候了
That's a load of crap. Look, I know you, OK?
这都是扯淡 我了解你
The reason you wanted to pretend you're a doctor yesterday
昨天你假扮医生
is cos you hate working in that bar
是因为你讨厌当酒保
and you wanted to feel like somebody for once.
你也想风光一把
Come on, man. You're not driving that car across the country
拜托 你开车横穿整个国家
for the $300.
不是为了那300块
You're doing it cos you like how you feel when you drive it.
是因为你喜欢驾驶它的感觉
And the funny thing is you could be that guy.
而事实是你可以成为那个人的
But you're afraid that if you actually have to try
但你害怕一旦尝试
at something, you might fail,
可能会失败
and that's not a chance you're willing to take.
你不愿冒这个险
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
It's a real pleasure seeing you.
见到你很高兴
Right then, I knew I'd never see my brother the same way again.
那时 我知道我不会再用老眼光看我哥了
You can never let go of the kid inside of you.
你不可能摆脱内心的童真
I think that girl in the wolf outfit is totally checking you out.
那个扮成狼的女生在打量你呢
I'd let her blow my house down. You know what I'm saying?
我肯定会让她吹倒我"房♥子"的 你懂吧
You see, it's the kid inside of us that keeps us all from going crazy.
是内心的童真 让我们不被现实逼疯
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表