He tells that one a lot. I know.
这话他经常说 我知道
I know you're labouring
我知道你对求婚这事儿
over this proposal so I'll sweeten the pot
还挺犹豫不决的 那我就加点筹码
by letting you know I have a killer best man's toast.
告诉你 我有段超赞的伴郎祝酒词
I'm going to rush my biggest decision in my life
我要草率地做出我这辈子最大的决定
so I can hear you say,
就为了能听到你说
"When I first met Chris Turk, I knew this was a guy
"我刚看到Chris Turk时 就知道
I could party with forever. Yeah!"
他是那种能和我疯一辈子的人 耶"
Please.
拜托
She's psychic.
她能读心
I want a nice lunch with my boyfriend and his brother, okay?
我就想和男友还有他哥一起好好吃饭
What Carla didn't know was that
Carla不知道的是
Turk was using his brother as a selling point.
Turk在拿他的哥哥当作卖♥♥点
Because no one said family more than Kevin Turk.
因为没人比Kevin Turk更在乎家了
Baby... Yeah?
宝贝 怎么了
Check out my brother's kids.
看看我哥哥的孩子们
Oh, they're adorable.
喔他们真可爱
How's that great marriage of yours, man?
你超棒的婚姻怎么样啦
Over. Oh, no.
完啦 喔 不
Say what? I couldn't take it any more.
你说什么 我再也不能忍♥受了
I had to get the hell out of there.
我必须让自己解放出去
Get the hell out of there?
解放出去
Do something to change the subject. Anything.
赶紧干点啥转移话题啊 啥都行
Everybody, soda-chugging contest!
各位 打汽水嗝对抗赛
Excuse me. When did you have the fajitas?
抱歉 你啥时候吃的墨西哥鸡肉卷啊
So, are we finding out the sex of the baby today?
你们今天打算知道宝宝性别了吗
Yes, we are. No, we're not.
是的 不用了
Jordan, be reasonable.
Jordan 咱讲点道理
If you're incubating some kind of man-bat in there,
如果你怀上的是个蝙蝠人
we should find out about this as soon as possible.
我们就应该尽早发现才是
There are vaccinations to consider.
还是有些疫苗可以打的
Tell you what, we'll compromise.
这样吧 我们各退一步
I'll decide this, and you get to decide...
我来决定这个 然后你去决定
Sorry, I've got nothing.
抱歉 想不出来
Look. It's common for each parent to feel differently.
父母双方感受不同是很常见的事
Actually, I'm not the father,
其实 我不是父亲
he's a bellboy in Greece.
孩子的父亲是个希腊的服务生
We think. Neat.
我们觉得 好吧
It's kicking me.
宝宝在踢我了
Who can blame the poor thing?
谁忍♥心责备这个可怜虫呢
That's odd.
奇了怪了
What the hell just happened?
刚才发生了什么
I moved your ladder.
我挪了你的梯子
I don't know why you keep doing these things to me.
我不明白你怎么老是这么对我
I don't know either.
我也不明白
Well, if it isn't my favourite custodial engineer.
这不是我最喜欢的房♥屋修缮员吗
Listen, do me a favour, will you? Yeah.
帮我个吗 好吗 好的
Help me look after this kid.
帮我照看一下这个孩子
One of the good guys.
他可是好孩子哟
So, look, Chris, I've got a meeting this afternoon, but what do you
那我下午有个会 不过你觉得咱们
say tonight me and you tear it up like we used to?
晚上像以前那样去耍一耍怎么样
I've got to work.
我还有工作
Well, get somebody to cover your ass.
找个人帮你呗
I'm only here for the weekend.
我只有这周末才在哟
Look, I just asked Carla to marry me
我刚向Carla求了婚
and you were in there acting like a jerk.
可是你却表现得像个混♥蛋♥
Oh man, you're engaged? Congratulations.
天哪 你订婚啦 恭喜恭喜
She hasn't exactly said yes yet.
她还没真答应呢
Oh, that, that, that's all right.
哦那个 那个没关系
Sometimes a lady just needs to sleep on it.
有时候姑娘是得睡一觉才能做决定
I asked her a week ago. Damn.
我一个星期前问的 糟了
On the bright side, you are definitely flying solo tonight.
往好了想 你今晚绝对是要单飞了
I'm out.
我走了
Hey, Chris, come on, now, I was just playing.
嗨 Chris 拜托 我只是开玩笑
Chris!
Chris
If you really don't want to know the sex,
如果你真的不想知道孩子的性别
it's time to look away.
那就不要继续看着了
Dr Cox, l... Excuse me, I just need you.
Cox医生 我 抱歉 我需要你
You know, Jordan, this is ridiculous.
你知道吗 Jordan 这可真胡闹
I'm going to find out the sex of the baby.
我绝对要查出孩子的性别
Yeah, Dr Gerson's not gonna tell you.
Gerson医生不会告诉你的
Oh, Look.
喔看哪
Oh, gosh, I guess I'm stuck, then.
喔 天哪 那我觉得我没法子了
All righty.
好嘞
We'll talk later.
我们一会再谈
Go.
快走
Out. Chop-chop.
出去 快快
Sir, can I call you Townsie? No.
先生 我能叫您Townsie嘛 不能
I was having a great time working with Townsie.
我和Townsie在一起工作得非常愉快
Now, Mr Singer here needs a swan,
现在 Singer先生要做个漂浮导管
so why don't you go ahead and do an LJ cut-down?
你来做个LJ切入吧
A cut-down? No one does those anymore.
切入 没人这么做了啊
Shouldn't I do a modified Seldinger?
不该直接置鞘吗
I mean, it's much safer.
那个安全多了
Nah. Come on, let's do old-school.
不用了 咱们按照老一套来就行
But, sir, I don't...
但是 先生 我不
Grab a scalpel. I'll get the kit.
拿个手术刀 我去拿工具
Somebody...
来个人
So often in a hospital,
所以在医院里
you feel you're alone on an island.
你常觉得自己是独处于孤岛之上
Whether it's because you just can't
也许是因为你无法让自己
bring yourself to make a really important decision.
做出一个重要的决定
Or because you're waiting for an answer.
或是因为你在等待一个答复
Or because you know a secret you wish you didn't.
或是因为你知道一个后悔知道的秘密
For me, I was on that island
对我而言 我是被别人
because somebody else put me there.
硬放在那个孤岛上的
OK, c'mon now, just cut through. Good.
好的 来吧 切下去 好的
Now, open up the vein.
现在 打开血管
But be careful not to nick the carotid artery.
但是小心别划伤颈动脉
Oh, boy. Oh, no.
哦天哪 哦不
The vascular surgeon on call said
值班的血管外科医生说
you can pick up your patient this evening.
你们晚上可以接走你们的病人
He also set to say he could give you a loaner patient
他也说他可以先借你们一个病人
if you needed someone to butcher until then,
如果你们想在那之前宰宰人的话
but I didn't get it.
但是我没听懂
No one expects you to, son.
没人指望你懂 孩子
OK, thanks.
好吧 谢了
Alright, this sucks, but as bad as I feel,
感觉糟透了 但在我感到难过的同时
I'm sure Dr Townshend feels even worse
可是Townshend医生肯定
for making me do the procedure.
为让我动刀更难受
Don't worry about it. I'll take the blame, okay.
别担心 责任在我头上
He hides it well.
他掩饰得很好
Do you really think he wants to get married?
你觉得他真的想要结婚吗
Listen, any guy willing to scour the face of the earth
听着 如果一个人愿意踏破铁鞋
to find the world's smallest diamond ring
去寻觅世界上最小的钻戒
clearly knows exactly what he wants.
那么他一定知道自己想要什么
I just don't know if he's mature enough.
我不知道他是不是足够成熟
I mean he couldn't stop giggling
我是说 他知道要给鸡鸡先生做手术时
when he found out he had to operate on Mr Wiener.
笑得合不拢嘴
It's a funny name. Stop it.
这名字真的很逗 别笑了
Look, the guy is 27 years old,
看 小伙子已经27岁了
he's a surgeon, currently
他是个外科医生 最近还
involved in a long-term, monogamous relationship.
被卷入了一夫一妻制的爱情长跑
As much as I'd love to trash him,
我再怎么想损他
I'm afraid I'm not down with the maturity thing.
也绝不会损他的成熟气息
Barbie! Barbie, look, I need you to go down
芭比 芭比 我需要你到
to the lab and get Mrs Miller's bloodwork.
实验室取Millers小姐的血样
I also need you to disimpact Mr Burnett in 317
再去帮317的Burnett先生通下便
and what did you say the sex of the child was?
你说孩子的性别是什么来着
I just got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表