What, she screw up with one of your patients, too?
怎么 她把你的任务也搞砸了
No. Still, Elliot seems so frazzled.
没有 Elliot还是疲惫不堪
She keeps making one mistake after another.
她接二连三地犯错
I mean, I wish I could help her out.
我希望能帮帮她
I have no idea how that woman handles the stress.
真不知道那个女人是怎么缓解压力的
I feel so much better.
感觉好多了
See ya, bud. Later, dude.
再见 哥们儿 回见 朋友
You know, Mr. Woodbury's son is getting married this weekend.
Woodbury先生的儿子这周末要结婚
he keeps asking me if he's gonna be able to go.
他一直问我他能不能出院
He's had a nasty case of pneumonia. Let's see.
他的肺炎可不轻啊 我看一下
Well, his leukocytosis is resolved, and his blood cultures are negative.
呃 他的白血球不再升高了 血培养结果也是阴性
Tell him we'll do the best we can.
告诉他我们会尽力的
Oh, come on! Can't we just tell him that he can go?
拜托 就不能直接告诉他可以出院了吗
Where's the wiggle room in that? There's no wiggle.
那样就没有回转的余地了 没余地啦
Fine, let me just tell him with you so I can enjoy it too.
好吧 咱俩一起告诉他 让我也跟着高兴一下
Thank you so much. Oh, you're so very welcome.
真是太谢谢了 不用这么客气
It's my pleasure. This is great.
这是我应该做的 太好了
OK, just give her a casual nod.
好吧 随便对她点个头就行
You don't want Turk to know what's going on.
可不能让Turk发现什么
Dude, you're totally hitting that. How do you do that?
哥们儿 你们俩肯定又睡了 你是怎么看出来的
It's a gift. Now, you remember
天赋异禀 还记得
what happened the last time you two got together, right?
你们俩上次发生了什么事吗
Oh, relax, man. We're just having fun.
放轻松 老兄 我们只是找点乐子
What, are you guys just sex buddies or something?
你们就只是炮♥友♥什么的吗
Fa-shizzle.
没错
I don't wanna get all Dr Phil on you,
我不想对你的私生活妄加评论
but the last time I checked,
但是据我上次调查
women have a hard time separating sex from emotions.
女人很难区分性和爱
So, you may think you're just tapping that right now,
现在你以为可以轻松应对
but pretty soon she's gonna be like, "JD, I need you."
但是很快她就会说 "JD 我需要你"
Look, if it ever got that emotional, I'd break it off.
如果涉及到感情 我会跟她划清界限的
OK. Oh, by the way, dude right there
好吧 对了 那边那个哥们儿
is totally hitting that dude, he's totally hitting him.
绝对睡了那个哥们儿 绝对睡了
You are good. I know.
你真厉害 我知道
I'm so glad Esteban found someone.
好开心 Esteban找到真爱了
What's up, Laverne?
你好吗 Laverne
This Friday my church group's
这周五我们教会
doing a production of Rent if you wanna go.
演<吉屋出租> 你要看吗
"What's up" That doesn't make me want to shoot myself?
问声好不代表我想要毙了自己
How's Mr Lawrence doing?
呃 Lawrence先生怎么样了
I'm afraid that's no longer any of your business.
恐怕这跟你已经没有关系了
He's not your patient as of two o'clock this afternoon.
下午两点开始他就不再是你的病人了
He asked for a new doctor.
他要求换一个医生
That's the second patient switched off of my service today. What is the deal?
已经有两个病人要换掉我了 到底怎么回事
Maybe they were both so overwhelmed by the high quality of your care
可能是因为你的医术过于精湛
that they just couldn't stand it another second?
他们再也无法忍♥受了
You know what? I'm not gonna let you make me feel like crap today.
你别想破坏我的好心情
Every doctor here, including you, has had patients
这里的每个医生 包括你 都曾经莫名其妙地
switch off of them for no reason at all,
被病人要求换掉
and it is just some dumb coinkydink
我只不过是倒霉
that it happened to me twice on the same day.
一天碰到两次罢了
Now, if, uh, the two of you will excuse me,
二位失陪了
I have to check on Mrs Finnegan's chest X-rays.
现在我得去查看Finnegan夫人的胸部X光片
No, you don't. She switched off too.
不 你不用去 她也换医生了
Around here things can turn bad in a heartbeat.
在这个地方 心跳一下的工夫就可能厄运临头
Sweetheart, Mr. Woodbury is still requiring a lot of O2.
亲爱的 Woodbury先生还需要大量的氧气
I'm afraid we're gonna have to keep him here over the weekend.
恐怕我们要留他过完这个周末了
Do me a favor. Give him the skinny, will you?
帮我通知他一下行吗
I guess when you work in a world of uncertainty,
如果你的工作总是充满意外
it's great to have something at home you can count on.
家里有个依靠最好不过了
Elliot, what are you doing?
Elliot 你在干什么
Just sitting in the dark, crying, so, you know, the usual.
就坐在黑暗里哭啊 跟往常一样咯
JD, I had such a crappy day.
JD 我今天过得很糟糕
I really need you right now. Come here.
我现在真的很需要你 过来
She "Needs" You? Oh, my God, Turk was right.
她"需要"你 天哪 Turk说对了
You have to stop kissing her, and put an end to this before she gets hurt.
别再吻她了 在她受到伤害之前结束这一切
Is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Ah, she's a tough kid. You can tell her later.
呃 她是个坚强的孩子 可以之后再跟她说
Nope.
没有
What did you do? All right, don't panic.
你都干了什么 没关系 不要惊慌
Maybe she didn't enjoy it. Oh, come on, who're you kidding?
她可能并不是很享受 得了吧 你骗谁呢
I just don't get it.
我就不明白了
I mean, why are so many of my patients switching off on me?
为什么那么多病人要求换掉我
Are my hands that cold?
我的手有那么凉吗
You didn't tell anyone that I'm Republican, did you? No.
你没告诉别人我是共和党吧 没有
God this can't be happening. I'm a doctor.
天哪怎么能这样呢 我是个医生
What the hell use is being a doctor if nobody lets you treat them?
如果病人都不让你治疗 还当什么鬼医生啊
What is going on with my life?
我的人生会何去何从
This is not the time to talk it out.
现在不是跟她摊牌的时机
So you just need to get out of the situation without making her suspicious.
要赶快脱身 还不能引起她的怀疑
Hello?
喂
Oh, hi, Mom!
哦 嘿 老妈
Yeah, I miss you too. I haven't spoken to you in so long.
是啊 我也想你 好久没跟你通电♥话♥了
Hi, Mr Turk. No, Chris isn't here.
你好 Turk先生 不 Chris不在
No, no, sir. I didn't say "Mom."
不 没有 先生 我没有叫你"老妈"
I said, "Mon" Like, "Hey, mon, we be jamming."
我说的是"老兄" 就像"嘿 老兄 我们来个即兴演奏吧"
No, sir, I don't think all black people are Jamaican.
不是 先生 我不是说所有黑人都是牙买♥♥加裔
I love you too, Mommy.
我也爱你 妈咪
Sir, could you call back later? Chris will be home.
先生 你能过会儿再打过来吗 Chris就快回来了
Yeah, there's been some break-ins.
最近发生了几起入室盗窃
I had to change the locks on these lockers.
我不得不把储物柜的锁都换了
You should have gotten your new combination in the mail.
你应该收到新密♥码♥的邮件了
Well, I didn't. Do you know what it is?
呃 没收到 你知道是什么吗
Yeah. But you're not gonna tell me.
知道 但是你不会告诉我
Can't. Janitor-locker confidentiality.
不能 管♥理♥员♥储物柜保密协议
He made that up.
他还真敢编
Are you watching Sesame Street?
你在看芝麻街吗
You know, when I was a kid, I had my first sex dream about Mr. Hooper.
你知道吗 我小时候第一个春梦的主角是Hooper先生
At least, I think it was a sex dream.
至少我觉得那是个春梦
He was trying to choke me. Yeah, that's sweet.
他想要掐死我 啊 真甜蜜
Are you on a break or something? I have nothing else to do,
你是在休息还是 我没有其他事可做
because none of my patients want to see me.
因为我的病人都不想见我
That's a good thing, right?
但这是件好事不是吗
Because now you have time to take care of your life.
现在你有时间打理自己的生活了
Why are you being so weird?
你怎么怪怪的
Well, of course, that could
呃 当然了
be because he's shaving his dome so much lately
可能是因为他最近剃头次数过多
that the hair's actually starting to grow inward.
头发开始往里长了
it's an affliction commonly known as the "Infro".
这种病通常叫做"内爆♥炸♥"
But if I were to guess just exactly why
但是要让我猜到底为什么
he's been acting weird lately, I would say it's because...
他最近表现怪怪的 我的答案是
he's the one who's been steering your patients away from you.
是他偷走了你的病人
Discuss.
好好谈谈吧
Carla has to give Mr Woodbury the bad news.
Carla得告诉Woodbury先生那个坏消息了
How bad could it be? Here she is.
还能坏到哪去呢 她来了
I wonder how he'll take it.
我想知道他会有什么反应
Take her! Out the window! Throw her out the window!
抓住她 扔到窗外 把她扔到窗外去
Here goes.
我要去了
Wait, wait, you know what? Come on.
等等 算了吧
Mr. Woodbury's doing well enough to be discharged.
Woodbury先生的状态好到可以出院了
I don't mind standing up to Kelso on this one.
我不在乎在这个问题上跟Kelso唱反调
Time to take the "GR" Off my
对那个老混♥蛋♥不是感谢
"Gratitude" And give that old bastard some attitude, JD style.
而是发泄的时间到了 这就是JD
His office is that way. I know, I have to throw up first.
他的办公室在那边 我得先吐一下
What the hell, Turk? Good, Barbie.
你搞什么鬼 Turk 很好 芭比
Now really access the anger. How could you do that to me?
现在确实感受到你的怒火了 你怎么能这样对我
Yeah, honestly, how could you?
是啊 说实话 你怎么能这样
Ok, I just wanted to protect you, give you a little break.
好吧 我只是想保护你 让你休息一下
The old "I'm trying to help you" gambit.
"我想要帮你一把"这种老套的招数
Barbie, see through that.
芭比 可要看清楚了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表