第二季 第十二集
【实习医生风云】
Where the hell is Carla, man?
Carla到底去哪儿了啊 兄弟
We're gonna miss the previews.
一会儿该赶不上首映了
Hey, you're black, right?
嘿 你是黑人 是吧
Here we go.
又来了
I hate that stereotype that all black people yell at movie screens.
我不喜欢黑人对着荧幕瞎嚷嚷那一套
You know? Like you go to see some horror flick and you'd be yelling, like,
好比说你去看恐怖片 然后就开始喊
"Don't go in there, girl! He behind the door!" You know?
"妹子别往里走 他就在门后呢" 懂我意思吗
It's like... It's offensive.
有点 招人烦
You wish you were allowed to yell at the screen, don't ya?
你倒是想嚷嚷一次呢 是吧
Why does she go in there? I mean, he's behind the doh!
她为啥要往里走啊 他就躲在门后呢啊
It's weird to run into someone from the hospital out in the real world.
在现实生活中 遇到医院同事是很诡异的
Hey, Dr Kelso. How ya doing, sir?
嘿 Kelso医生 挺好的吧 大夫
I'm just Jim Dandy.
我非常好
Now, unless your pants are made out of Turtle Wax,
听着 你们的裤子要不是用龟牌车蜡做的
I suggest you boys get your asses off of Bessie.
我劝你们最好别坐在我家Bessie身上
Oh, so you named your car, huh?
哟 您还给车起名呢
Ultimately, life is a lot simpler at home.
家里的生活基本上要轻松一些
Unless you live with a co-worker you're crazy about
如果你是和迷恋的同事住在一起
and she recently decided she can't handle sleeping with you
她最近决定不再当你炮♥友♥
and she just wants to be friends.
而只是想做朋友的话 那就另说了
Oh, right.
哦 你起来啦
Morning, buddy. Morning, pal.
早啊 哥们儿 早啊 姐们儿
I'll just go get dressed and...
我这就去换衣服 然后
we can go to work.
咱们去上班
All right, just relax. You can totally handle this.
好啦 放松 我绝对能处理好
Chop-chop-chop-chop, buddy.
快快快啊 姐们儿
Told you I could fit in this spot.
跟你说了我能停进来吧
You were right. I'll just...
是啊 我只要
put this guy's side-view mirror on his roof.
把这家伙的侧视镜放他车顶就行了
Hey, JD.
嘿 JD
Yes?
啥事儿
I wanted to say something, you know, before we go back in here.
在咱们进去之前 我想 跟你说几句
Go ahead.
说吧
That I understand that it's gonna be a little bit harder for you to
我知道咱俩又成了普通朋友
transition into being just friends again.
对你来说有点儿难以接受
Why?
为啥
Because you're a guy.
因为你是个男的
What does that have to do with anything?
这跟那有啥关系啊
You're right. You know what we should do?
也对 知道咱俩应该怎么办吗
Everything I own is in the back of this truck, including my bed.
我所有的东西都在这卡车里了 包括床
We should just get in there and get naked,
咱们应该上车脱♥光♥光
and have sex one last time, just get it out of our system.
最后做一次爱 彻底解脱
JD, I was kidding to prove a point.
JD 我那样开玩笑是为了证明我的观点而已
I know.
我知道
Oh, yeah. This is how you like it.
是啊 你就喜欢这样
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
See? This is good.
看见没 这样多好
I don't feel weird. I don't feel weird.
我不觉得奇怪 我也不觉得
I feel weird.
我觉得奇怪
OK, just tell her the truth. You're crazy about her.
得了 就跟她实话实说吧 说你疯狂迷恋她
Look, Elliot, l... Oh, damn.
那个 Elliot 我 哎呀我去
I missed the annual sleepover, didn't l?
我又错过年度蹭住了啊 是吧
That wonderful time of year
一年一度的美好时光
when you two crazy kids throw caution to the wind
你们俩把所有的告诫都抛到九霄云外
and make sweet, elbowy love to each other.
如胶似漆地做♥爱♥
Don't you be shy. You...
别害羞嘛 你们
can tell Uncle Coxy about the naught-ay.
干坏事儿可以跟Coxy叔叔说呀
Dr Cox, I lost my apartment
Cox医生 我没地方住了
and so I was just...needing a place to stay.
只是先找个地方缓一缓
So you went over to your friend's house
所以你就去这位"朋友"家了
and cried on his shoulder, boo-hoo.
趴在他肩头痛哭 噗呼
Wah, and you of course comforted her because she was weak and vulnerable
哇 她那么楚楚可怜你当然要安慰她喽
and blah, blah, blah, nerdy sex.
然后扯啊扯啊扯啊 书呆子啪啪啪
The end. Dear Lord, Laverne,
全文完 天啊 Laverne
how in God's name do you listen to this crap all day long?
你每天是怎么听下去这种狗血的事儿的
Are you kidding? If he turns out to be her brother,
你逗我呢 如果最后发现他是她哥
this is better than my stories.
那可比我自己的事儿有意思多了
Oh, you are so right.
噢 你说的太对了
Dude, what were her boobs like?
哥们儿 她的咪♥咪♥咋样
Todd, I'm standing right here.
Todd 我就在这儿呢
I'm sorry. What are your boobs like?
不好意思啊 你的咪♥咪♥咋样
Oh, joy of joys, Mr Corman, you've joined us yet again.
喜上加喜啊 Corman先生 你又来啦
And, what imaginary disease is ailing you this time, my good man?
这次你又幻想出什么病折磨自己呀 我的祖宗
This time, he thinks he has the Yaba virus.
这次他觉得自己感染了亚巴病毒
Your hair got longer. And I don't appreciate your tone.
你头发长了 我不喜欢你这种语气
Last month you thought you had Familial Mediterranean Fever.
上个月你以为自己得了家族性地中海热
I was at my friend Kelly Papadopolous' wedding, okay?
在我朋友Kelly Papadopolous的婚礼上
I share a glass of ouzo with this guy named Yanos.
我和一个叫Yanos的家伙分了一杯茴香酒
20 minutes later I'm in a cab,
20分钟之后我上了一辆出租车
I gotta ask the guy to pull over
我必须让他停车
because I'm gonna explode in some guy's rose garden.
因为我就要在某个家伙的玫瑰园里爆♥炸♥了
Now what would you think?
现在你觉得呢
Same thing I think right now.
和我现在想的一样
That you got yourself a bad case of the "Wish you were sicks."
你陷入了"希望自己得病"的困境
Yeah, well I read the symptoms on the lnternet, OK?
是嘛 我可是在网上查了症状的 知道吗
I have Yaba.
我就是得了亚巴
Would you say you've been in contact with many exotic primates this year?
今年你有和外来灵长类动物接触过吗
I have been to the zoo, yes.
是的 我去过动物园
And while you were there, did you go ahead and jump right into the cage
你在动物园的时候 有跳进笼子里面
and play "Toss the poop" with the other monkeys?
和猴子互相扔大便了吗
Because if you did, then yeah, you just might have Yaba.
如果是的话 你可能是得了亚巴
But if that's the case, it would be way, way down
但要是这样 你的问题可是比想象的
on the list of your problems.
要严重多了
Give him a full work-up.
给他做个全面检查
OK, Mr. Corman, you know the drill.
好的 Corman先生 还是老规矩
Here are my vitals. Here is the Mountain Dew.
这是我的资料 这是陈年私酿
I'm just kidding. That's my urine sample.
开玩笑啦 是我的尿样
And you can start timing... now.
等下就可以计时了 好
So, how you been doing?
你最近咋样
Still seeing that surgeon?
还和那个外科医生好着呢
No talking.
别说话
OK, vision perfect.
好了 视力没问题
Hey, are you trying to make time with my best girl, sport?
嘿 你是想勾搭我的好姑娘嘛 伙计
Now, how do you feel after surgery on your...?
那个什么手术之后 感觉如何啊
Brain. Brain. Mrs Kaye is doing great, sir.
大脑 大脑 Kaye太太非常好 医生
but after this type of procedure
但大部分人
most people experience a diminished reaction time.
在这之后反应都会变慢
Christopher, come here.
Christopher 过来
Maybe you should worry about your own reaction time.
反应慢不慢的 你还是操你自己那份儿心吧
Now, do you have a ride home today, dear?
亲爱的 今天有人送你回家吗
I drove myself.
我自己开回去
Well, it always warmed my heart to see your face.
好吧 每次见到你我都觉得好温暖
I don't care what the old bat says,
我才不管那个老婆子怎么说
I doubt she can back out of her own driveway.
我怀疑她在车道上倒车都困难
Tell her you're calling the DMV and
跟她说你要给车管局打电♥话♥
having her license revoked immediately.
立马吊销她的驾照
Why don't you tell her yourself, sir?
您怎么不自己跟她说呢 医生
Cos she's my friend.
因为她是我朋友
Don't be insensitive, son. It's ugly on you.
别这么迟钝啊 孩子 这可不像你
You guys, I can't take the sweet old lady's driver's license from her.
我没法夺走那个老奶奶的驾照
She reminds me of my gram-gram.
她让我想到我奶奶
Why don't you just get someone else from Surgery to do it. Like who?
你在外科随便找个人做呗 比如呢
Give me it!
快给我
You want this? You want this? Psych!
你想要吗 想要吗 变♥态♥
Never mind.
算了吧
Hi, JD. Hey, Lisa.
嗨 JD 嗨 Lisa
Dude. This gift-shop chick, did you ever...?
哥们儿 你跟这礼品店的小妞儿那个了没
Turk! Elliot's right here.
Turk Elliot在这儿呢
Why would I care?
我为啥要在乎
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表