第二季 第六集
【实习医生风云】
Even close friends disagree about decisions.
再亲密的朋友也有意见相左的时候
How about this one? You wanna get a clear shower curtain?
这个怎样 你想要透明澡帘
Why don't you just nude up in the living room against me and spray me down with a hose.
你咋不直接在客厅裸着用淋浴头喷我
Dude, if you're gonna be that self-conscious
如果你这么害羞
I can always doodle in chest hairs right about where you'd stand.
我可以在你站的地方粘上胸毛
I have a chest hair. I named him Clancy.
我有胸毛 他叫Clancy
And then it happened.
事情就在那时发生了
Can I help you, sir?
什么能帮您的 先生
I can't believe she called me sir. She called me mister.
她居然叫我"先生" 她还叫我大叔呢
Maybe it's because you're bald.
可能因为你秃了
I'm not bald. I shave my head.
我没秃 是我剃光的
Well, then let it grow back. Careful, honey.
那就让头发长回来啊 小心说话 亲爱的
We're practically kids.
我们还是孩子呢
Really? What are you doing for Halloween tomorrow night?
是吗 明晚万圣节你们准备干啥
We used to dress up as pigs and hit every bar in town.
我们以前会扮成猪头 去每个酒吧找乐子
You have not lived until you've seen a drunken pig do the robot.
没看过醉猪头跳机器舞 就算白活了
She didn't ask what you used to do,
她没问你们以前干啥
she asked what you're doing this Halloween.
而是问这次要干啥
We got plans. Big plans.
我们计划好了 详尽的计划
Watch TV and sleep. Yeah, pretty much.
看电视 睡觉 没错 大概是
I may take a bath first. Bubbles?
我可能先洗个澡 泡泡浴
Give me some.
来击个掌
It was sad cos I was starting to think i'd never feel like a kid again.
这真难过 我再也不会有童真的感觉了
Hey, little brother! It's the headlocking Dan.
嘿 小弟 夹头Dan来啦
What the hell are you doing here? You know, it's funny, Vivian.
你在这干嘛 真巧 Vivian
I was just going to ask you the exact same question,
我正想问你这个问题
since how I paged you four minutes and 38 seconds ago.
我4分38秒前呼你了
Dr.Cox, this is my big brother Dan. He just showed up unexpected.
Cox医生 这是我哥Dan 他突然来了
Four minutes and 44 seconds. Oh, well, Easy there, Chief.
4分44秒了 放松点 老大
We'll have one of those nurses pour you a big glass of
叫护士给你倒杯橙汁
calm-down juice.
镇静一下
You know what would be so interesting,
你知道有趣的是什么吗
I found I couldn't sleep last night,
我昨晚失眠
so in order to pass the time,
为了让时间过得快一点
I started to make a list of things that annoy me more than you.
我开始想 什么东西比你更讨厌
Anyway, I came up with people who call Wednesdays "Hump day."
我想到了称星期三为"驼峰日"的人
and, of course, all Sandra Bullock movies.
当然 还有所有桑德拉 布洛克的电影
But now I'm thrilled to announce, your brother
但现在很高兴地宣布 你哥
Hey, Chief, does this speech have an intermission?
嘿 老大 你的演讲有中场休息吗
Cause I got to go lobby to take a whizz.
我得去休息室尿尿
Actually, I'm not so keen on nicknames from guys that barely know me.
事实上 我不太喜欢被不熟的人取外号♥
Actually, why don't you tell me what you are keen on?
那么 告诉我你喜欢什么吧
Oh, Dan, no. Where's the crapper?
噢 Dan 不 厕所在哪
So Dan, what brings you to town?
Dan 你来这儿干嘛
Some guy hired me to fly here, drive his Mercedes back.
有人雇我来这把他的奔驰开回去
I think it's an easy way to pick up extra cash.
这可是赚外快的捷径
Plus you get to hang out with Bambi. Maybe he'll let that go.
而且还能来见见斑比 也许他不会问
Bambi?
斑比
Well, you know, it's a term only Carla uses. I respect that, Bambi.
只有Carla这么叫我 这个名字不错 斑比
That's smart. Cause you do not want to get on Bambi's bad side
真聪明 你不会想得罪斑比
and suffer the wrath of Bambi.
感受他的怨气的
Why are you here?
你在这干嘛
Room 310's tests came back negative.
310号♥房♥测试结果阴性
I thought you might want to give him the good news.
也许你想告诉他这个好消息
Let me do it. What?
让我来 什么
I can totally be a doctor. I can't let you tell him.
我也可以当医生 我不能这么做
I won't call you Bambi anymore.
我以后都不喊你斑比了 怎么样
Touch and go there for a while. You're a fighter. You pulled through.
命悬一线啊 你是斗士 挺过来了
We are gonna get you out of here today.
今天你可以出院
But, I'd like you to keep an eye on those rickles.
但我还是有点在意这些Rickles
Rickles is my last name. You bet it is. Do you have kids?
Rickles是我的姓 当然 你有孩子吗
Yeah. Two. That's what I'm saying.
两个 我就是说孩子呢
Let's keep an eye on the little Rickles. Children are our future.
好好看管这两Rickles 孩子是未来
Doctor, it's an emergency, we need you right away.
医生 紧急情况 你得马上去一趟
Damn, Bambi, I'm busy.
该死 斑比 我忙着呢
It's so hard to find a good male nurse these days. Am I right?
现在好的男护士真不好找 对吧
You don't understand, Elliot. Dan wasn't just the captain of every team.
你不会懂的 Elliot Dan不仅是队长
He was like the mayor of our high school.
更像是高中校长
The jocks dug him, the burn-outs dug him,
运动员爱他 小混混爱他
the nerds, like, worshipped him. What about you?
书呆子简直崇拜他 那你呢
He mentioned nerds. See, why hurt me?
他说了书呆子 干嘛损我
I thought I'd be cool in high school for like five minutes,
我也曾妄想过能在高中当个风云人物
but then my dad made me play the tuba in the marching band
然后我爸叫我去在铜管乐队吹大号♥
and I developed massive forearms.
我的手臂变得无比壮硕
Half-way through the prom,
去毕业舞会的半路上
I feel my gloves exploded like I was the lncredible Hulk.
我感觉手套要爆裂了 像绿巨人一样
It's sexy to dance with a woman
一个女人如果能举起男伴
who can lift her partner over her head.
和她跳舞也蛮性感的
You know, it's nice when your friends and family click.
你的朋友和家人一拍即合当然好
It makes you feel like...
这让你感觉到
Wait a second, is she still laughing?
等等 她还在笑
Stop your stupid laughing. It makes you look like a whore!
别笑了 你这样好浪
Joking.
开玩笑呢
I appreciate everything you did for my husband.
感谢你为我丈夫做的一切
The funeral's tomorrow. And I'd love it if you could attend.
明天是他的葬礼 希望你能来参加
Unfortunately, I'm in surgery all day.
不巧 我整天都有手术
But still, I'm sorry for your loss.
但还是请你节哀
Dodging the funeral? Nice.
躲开葬礼 真聪明
Excuse me?
什么
Just a veteran move from the baby-faced sophomore.
新兵会用老招啊
The whole "I'm sorry for your loss" Thing was a little Hallmarky for me,
"请你节哀"这种话有点假了吧
but darn it all if you're not showing just a ton of promise.
不过好过许下一堆承诺
If I could be there, I'd be there.
我要能去就会去的
Wait a second. You treated him, right?
等等 你是他的主治医生吧
So you should want to go too. Right?
你也该去的 对吧
Hey, Gandhi, for your information,
嘿 小甘地 告诉你吧
I attended that poor vegetable's funeral every single time
每次我踏进他的房♥间
I set foot in his room
都感觉像在参加葬礼
over the last six weeks.
整整六周都是这样
Thank God the family finally moved him to surgery
谢天谢地 他家人终于决定做手术
where you guys were good enough
还好你们活儿好
to help him kick that nasty oxygen habit he had once and for all.
一次性帮他戒了吸氧的坏毛病
That's great. Make jokes.
很好 尽情取笑吧
You know, I wish I could be an insensitive, cynical robodoc like you,
我希望我能成为你这样麻木冷漠的机器医生
but unfortunately, I don't hate the world enough.
不幸的是 我还不够憎恨这个世界
You know what I'm saying, Chief?
你懂我意思对吧 老大
Would people please stop calling me Chief?
大家能不叫我老大了吗
Hey, numbnuts.
嘿 呆瓜
Hey, Dan, remember when we were kids
嘿 Dan 记得我们小时候
and every Halloween you used to always try and scare the crap out of me?
每个万圣节 你都会把我吓得半死吗
Yeah, I remember that.
当然记得
So while I'm here we should play some frisbee golf,
趁我在这儿 我们可以玩玩飞碟高尔夫
We should... maybe give Dad a call,
可以 可以给爸打个电♥话♥
Dad. Oh, and should definitely make sure I sleep with that Elliot chick.
我还得把Elliot那小妞睡到手
That's a little weird for me cos...
那有点怪怪的 因为
I don't know if you know this... but, we used to be intimate.
不知道你是否知道这事 我们曾经有过一段
Intimate? What did you do? Bathe her?
有一段 你干了啥 给她洗澡
Yeah, once, but she was wearing a swimsuit.
是啊 有一次 但她穿了泳衣
I get it. I'll back off.
我懂了 我不会碰她的
It's gonna be tough docker. She sounds kind of wild.
不容易 她看起来挺野
Can't teach it.
朽木不可雕
You got an opposable thumb.
你可以做对掌运动
You can use it. God, I hate Halloween.
用用那根拇指 天哪 我讨厌万圣节
Somebody needs to adjust their attitude if they want some candy.
想得到糖果 某人得改改脾气
You mean the popcorn balls and the deformed lollipops?
你指爆米花和变形的棒棒糖
I mean, honestly, where do you get this crap anyway?
说实话 你们在哪找来的这些垃圾
I made it. If you want name-brand candy,
我做的 要想吃牌子货
my fist is packed with peanuts.
来拿我拳头里的花生吧
Of course it is.
当然
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表