We got Mr Mueller's ultrasound back.
Mueller先生的超声波结果拿来了
His biliary obstruction's relieved, and he's taking PO.
他在口服药 胆道梗阻有所缓解了
That's good, yes? Yeah.
这是好消息对吗 没错啊
Ja.
"没错"
Ted, I need you to crunch the numbers on next year's budget.
Ted我需要你设法缩紧明年预算
Sir. That would be a job for the accounting department.
先生这是会计部的工作
I'm an attorney.
我是个律师
And speaking of crunching,
说到缩减预算(嘎吱嘎吱嚼)
I'm jonesing for some Double Stuff Oreos all day.
我一整天都在想双层奥利奥
why don't you see if you can hook me up.
不如你去看看能否帮我带点来
Now Mr Mueller is doing so much better,
现在Mueller先生的状况大大改善了
I'm not sure if telling him the truth about his pancreatic cancer
我不确定把胰腺癌的真实情况告诉他
is even the best thing for him.
是不是最好的处理方式
So what you're saying is you have a problem
你的意思是 你的问题完全是
that is totally your problem,
你个人的问题
but you'd like to find a way to make it my problem?
但你在设法把它变成我的问题
But, here's the problem, Newbie, it's not my problem.
但菜鸟 真正的问题是 这并非我的问题
So what do you say, we stop talking about the janitor's junk?
所以我告诉你吧 别再谈清洁工的屌♥了
I'd like to hear nothing about ze German
我也不想听你说德国人
and don't even mention Tasty Coma Wife,
还有别再提那个植物人的俏媳妇了
even though she's on your mind.
虽然她一直萦绕在你脑海
No, she's not. Yes, I am.
不 她不在 是的 我在
Since we are sharing, I have to go home and face Jordan
既然说到这份上了 我得回家
and tell her I didn't ditch her
告诉Jordan我不是因为懒
hatchling on account of being lazy.
才抛弃她的心肝宝贝
I did it, because whenever I'm alone with that child,
我这样是因为 和那孩子独处时
you know what I feel?
你猜我感觉如何
Nothing.
一片空白
What do you say, you wanna trade your big problems for mine?
所以 还想和我交换你所谓的大问题吗
No, thanks. It was worth a try.
不 不用了 值得一试
What was that about?
那是怎么回事呀
You're right, I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
I've been working really hard for past few months
我努力了好几个月
on not being such a busybody.
不去管闲事
So tell me Turk, was she a good kisser?
那告诉我吧Turk 她吻技好吗
Excuse me.
失陪了
Turk, if you're having dreams about another woman,
Turk 如果你老梦到别的女人
maybe you're not ready for marriage.
可能是你还没准备好结婚
Baby. Just take it.
宝贝 收下吧
Are you crazy? Baby, it was only a sex dream.
你疯了吗 宝贝 春梦而已
Everybody has them.
每个人都有的
Right, Ted? No, not me.
对吧 Ted 我不这样
I just have the one dream over and over.
我只会反复做同一个梦
I hold his head under the water till the last bubble goes...
梦里我把他的头按在水里 直到最后一个水泡
bloop.
"噗"地破掉
Ted.
Ted
What's the ETA on those Double Stuffs?
双层奥利奥大概啥时候到啊
Bloop.
"噗"地一声
OK, I still wanna refer you to a dermatologist,
好吧 还是推荐你去皮肤科看看
but it looks benign to me.
虽然在我看来它是良性的
Benign, be nine-and-a-half.
良性 "两尺的特性"
And then he said something I didn't expect to hear.
然后他说了一些我不曾预料到的话
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
Not that. I totally expected that.
不是这句 这话我预料到了
But, I know this was uncomfortable and
我知道说出来不舒服
I appreciate your concern.
还是感谢你的关心
I'm a doctor. I had to tell you what was going on.
我是个医生 这是我职责
Don't touch me with those hands.
别用你这手碰我
This is awkward.
太尴尬了
Elliot. Could you be quiet, please?
Elliot 请安静点好吗
OK, but if it too quiet you could just fall asleep
行啊 但太安静了你就会睡着
then I might just creep into your head
然后我就会钻进你脑海里
and rock your world.
让你的世界天翻地覆
Elliot, you don't get it, do you?
Elliot 你还不明白 对吗
Look, ever since I met Carla,
自从遇见了Carla
I haven't dreamt about another woman.
我再也没梦到过别的女人
Turk, you're engaged. I mean, it's a huge commitment.
Turk 你订婚了 这是个重大承诺
It's totally natural to feel trapped, or
要是觉得困惑或不确定
uncertain, maybe even a little scared.
甚至有点害怕 完全正常啊
Really?
真的吗
Sorry.
对不起
Baby? Yeah.
宝贝 怎么
Have you dreamt of anyone since we got engaged?
自我们订婚后你有梦到别人吗
No, baby, but I understand.
没有 宝贝 但我理解你
Come here. Let me give you something to dream about.
过来 让你知道什么叫如梦似幻的快♥感♥
See if you could find my tattoo.
看你能不能找到我纹身
Hey, Jordan. You know, it's funny.
嘿 Jordan 你知道吗 有趣的是
I can't even be pissed and want you to die screaming in agony
看着他的英俊小脸 我一点都不生气了
as horses pull you apart when I'm looking at this beautiful face.
甚至也不想你被五马分尸 痛声尖叫着死去了
Jordan, I gotta tell you something.
Jordan 我有事要告诉你
You know, I love my dad, but he just doesn't look like a Quinn.
我爱爸爸 只是他不配Quinn这个智慧的名字
Maybe cos he's not drunk and yelling at your mother.
也许是他没喝醉没朝着妈妈吼叫
What are you? A Kevin? A Billy?
叫你什么呢 Kevin还是Billy
Jack?
还是Jack
All right. Jack it is.
好 那就叫Jack
What the hell. All right. You take him.
管他呢 好吧 你抱抱他
So what did you wanna tell me?
你要告诉我什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Obwohl es sich schon so gebessert hat,
"就算您的病症有所好转了"
sollten sie sich trotzdem bewusst sein, wie ernst ihre Lage ist.
"您也该知道自己病情的严重性"
Also, warum hat mein Bruder mir verluegt?
"那我哥为什么要骗我"
He wants to know why his brother lied to him.
他想知道他哥哥为什么骗他
I guess he was trying to protect you.
我想他只是想保护你
Or maybe he thought he was protecting you,
或者他以为在保护你
but actually he was really protecting himself.
事实上他只是在保护他自己
Hang on, I forget what protect is. You used it five times.
等等 我忘了"保护"怎么说了 你用了五次
Just like my brother.
我哥就是这样
Always thinks he knows what's best for me.
总是自以为怎样才对我最好
It's funny how one person leads you to another.
有趣的是 我由此想到另一个人
I mean I knew Mr Mueller's brother shouldn't try to protect him
我知道Mueller先生的哥哥不该这样保护他
and yet I was doing the same thing to someone else.
而我做的事如出一辙
Excuse me. Jamie. JD?
打扰下 Jamie JD
I treated a patient today who was mad at his brother for
我有个病人 因他弟弟所谓的为他好
presuming to know what's best for him,
而感到生气
and that got me thinking.
这让我想了很多
Because I was freaking out that we hooked up
葬礼上咱俩在衣橱里的亲热
at closet at the funeral.
把我吓坏了
I did the same thing to you.
我对你做了同样的事
So if you're really ready, let's go for it.
如果你真的准备好了 一起走下去吧
I'm crazy about you. You're right, your husband's gone,
我为你着迷 你是对的 你丈夫已经走了
and he's never coming back.
再也不回来了
Who are these lovely people?
这两位可爱的人是谁
These are my late husband's parents.
他们是我亡夫的父母
Oh, God, how can I make this right?
哦天 我该怎么挽回局面
If only.
能行就好了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表