第二季 第二十一集
【实习医生风云】
When you're dating a woman
当你跟一个
whose husband just died after two years in a coma,
丈夫刚刚在长达两年的昏迷后去世的女人约会时
you can't help but have doubts about the relationship.
你会不由自主地对这段恋情产生怀疑
I guess all you can do is
我猜你能做的就是
be a man and face those doubts head on.
去像个男人一样直面这些疑虑
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么呢
Eggs.
鸡蛋
You know, one minute they're bad for you, now everybody's,
人们刚说完鸡蛋各种不好 紧接着却又跑过来说
"You tried eggs? They're great." It's crazy.
"你试过这鸡蛋了吗 它们好吃极了" 真矛盾
Eggs. You know what? Forget I asked.
鸡蛋嘛 这么着吧 当我没问
What?
怎么了
J.D., I really wanted tonight to be romantic.
J.D. 我真的希望跟你共度浪漫一夜
Sweetie, it is.
亲爱的 没差啊
Now, exactly how much feeling
呃 我要让这些绳子
am I supposed to lose in my extremities?
绑得感觉多紧才合适啊
Just enough so it still hurts.
紧到让你感到痛就行了
Still, things are going pretty well with me and Jamie.
总之 我跟Jamie的关系和谐得不得了
Looks like rope burn to me.
看起来像是绳子的勒痕
Oh, no, this is a rash from my new watch.
噢 不是的 是我的新手表让我起了疹子
They didn't tell me the band was made of...
我之前不知道表带是用
Cat.
猫做的
Elliot, check out these wedding dresses.
Elliot 来看看这几件婚纱
I'm so proud of you right now.
我真为你骄傲
This is exactly like the dress I bought.
这不就是我买♥♥的那件婚纱吗
I didn't already buy a wedding dress.
我可没说我买♥♥了婚纱
I'm not dating anybody, so that would be crazy,
我连男朋友都没有 买♥♥婚纱不是发神经吗
whether it was half off or not.
就算它打了对折也一样
Dude, there is not one good thing
她为婚礼计划的那些美事儿
about her planning a wedding I can't afford.
没有一样是我负担得起的
Turk, I know it's silly, and I know it's only for one day,
Turk 虽然这些听起来挺傻 而且婚礼只有一天
but ever since I was a little girl
但我从小
all I wanted to do was have a big, beautiful wedding.
就梦想自己能有一个盛大又美好的婚礼
Baby, what's the name of that designer you love so much?
亲爱的 你喜欢的那个设计师叫什么来着
She made that gown? Vera?
就是做婚纱的那个 Vera什么来着
Wang.
Wang
Oh, my god. You're the only two doctors
老天啊 全天下只有你们两个医生
immature enough to laugh at the name Vera Wang.
会幼稚到嘲笑Vera Wang的名字了
Hello. Go ahead.
你们好 加入他们的嘲笑队伍去吧
What? Vera Wang makes very beautiful gowns.
什么 Vera Wang设计的婚纱美极了
Plus, her last name is a very funny word for penis.
而且她的姓还有小鸡鸡的意思 多好玩
Who's with me? Air-five.
谁跟我想法一样 隔空击掌
Shorts, huh? Yeah.
穿上短裤了啊 没错
I don't get to wear shorts cos I'm a lowly janitor?
难道我作为一个下等的杂工就不能穿短裤了吗
I didn't say lowly. So now I'm a janitor?
我可没说你下等 所以你的意思是我是杂工咯
Yes.
没错
Have you been drinking? I'm not drunk.
你喝酒了吗 我可没醉
I love your shorts. I wish I had a pair just like them.
我喜欢你的短裤 巴不得自己也有一条
OK, Mr. Westfeld, the angioplasty went well.
好了Westfeld先生 血管修复术的效果不错
But here's the thing. It is on you, partner.
但是 现在可就全看你自己了 伙计
You gotta start watching what you eat
你要开始注意饮食
so that we can kick this thing in the ass, ok?
这样才能顺利战胜病魔 好吗
It's on you, partner. Oh, gosh, Shannon.
全看你自己了 伙计 哦天呐 Shannon
Thank you so much for
真是多谢你
clarifying my point by repeating it word for word.
靠鹦鹉学舌来阐明我的意思
And now, in a reciprocal gesture,
那么 礼尚往来
am I included in the planning of your coming-out party?
你的"出来"派对有没有邀请我呀
Is that a gay joke?
这是一个基佬笑话吗
其中的Coming-out party是庆祝女子成年的舞会
沙龙舞 19世纪的一种舞蹈
No, it's a cotillion joke.
不 这是个沙龙舞笑话
My God, Newbie, it's been two furiously frustrating years.
老天 菜鸟 过了这让人如此心塞的两年
How is it possible that you still don't get me?
你怎么还是搞不懂我的笑点
I would never compare you to the gays.
我是不会把你与同性恋相比的
I like the gays.
因为我喜欢同性恋
I like their music.
我喜欢他们的音乐
I like their sense of style.
我喜欢他们的着装品味
I especially like what they've done with Halloween.
我还特别喜欢他们在万圣夜搞的那些玩意
But our thing is that you're a little girl.
但我们现在的问题是 你是个小姑娘
That's who you are. But that's really not fair...
事实如此 但这么说对小女孩儿也不公平
Man, once Dr Cox gets on a roll,
老天 Cox医生一开始长篇大论
there's nothing that can derail him.
那就啥都堵不住他的口了
My mom died.
我妈妈去世了
Except that.
除了这个
Thank you all for coming. I know you're busy.
谢谢你们过来 我知道你们都很忙
The toughest part about working in a hospital is that
在医院工作最糟心的一点
no matter what else is going on in your life,
就是无论你的生活中发生了什么
you have to dive right back into the middle of things.
你都得重新投入到忙碌中去
So anyway, you said you like mine and...
你之前说你喜欢我那条
I had the wife whip up a pair of your own!
我就催老婆赶紧给你做了一条
You like 'em? Do I like 'em?
你喜欢吗 你觉得呢
The other day I was asking myself,
我那天还在问自己
how can I display my package
我该怎么性感又专业地
in a way that's both alluring and professional?
展现自己的胯下雄风呢
Well, there's your answer.
这么看来 你很爱穿嘛
To be young and in shorts.
既年轻又穿着短裤啥的
Are you ready for bed? Oh, I'm ready.
你准备好上♥床♥了吗 准备好了
A lot can change in a week.
一个星期能改变很多事
Scoot. Can you hand my mouth guard to me?
让个地儿 能把我的护齿器拿过来吗
Uh, ew.
呃 有点恶心哦
Thanks.
谢了
JD, if things have fizzled that much,
JD 如果你俩有问题了
I mean, I could scout her out for you.
我可以帮你探查下她的底细
Try to, figure out the problem.
帮你找找问题所在
Things haven't fizzled, alright?
我俩好着呢
Last night, we made ice cubes out of orange juice.
昨晚我们还一起做橙汁冰块来着
So, step off.
少操点心吧
OK, gang, before we begin,
好了 大伙 正式开始之前
Dr Kelso wants me to remind you
Kelso医生让我嘱咐你们
of the legal ramifications
有好些法律上的不良后果
of all your teensy snafus.
都是你们平时不经意的小疏忽造成的
Teensy snafus?
不经意的小疏忽
Good God, Ted.
老天 Ted
It's not a Dr Seuss story.
你以为这是苏斯博士在给小孩子讲故事吗
Now, listen up, nametags.
给我听好了 张三李四们
Over 50 per cent of our lawsuits can be traced back
我们收到的起诉中 有超过50%
to poor patient-doctor communication.
都是由医患沟通不畅导致的
To that end, if any of you
因此 如果你们当中有谁
still feel the need to flap your babble holes,
还装傻犯二搞不懂
you will be joining me
就必须参加我新开的
in my new daily seminar on doctor-patient relations.
每日医患关系培训班
My first invitee will be Dr Murphy,
Murphy医生 你是第一个受邀者
whom I recently overheard telling someone,
之前我听到你不知在跟谁说
"Stop bleeding, stop bleeding, oh, God, please stop bleeding."
"别出血了 别出血了 哦老天 拜托别出血了"
It was a gusher.
当时都血溅三尺了啊
Next catastrophe.
成事不足败事有余
Idiots.
一群白♥痴♥
I hate him so much.
我恨死他了
Save it for our weekend bike ride.
化仇恨为周末骑单车的力量吧
Dr. Cox, would you like to try one of my world-famous devilled eggs?
Cox医生 要不要试试看我这举世无双的芥末蛋
No, thank you, I've already had diarrhoea.
不了 谢谢 我已经得了腹泻了
Carla, I just wanted to see how you're...
Carla 我只是想来看看你
It's always tough when you have to bury your own mom, isn't it?
送生母入土是件很沉重的事 对吧
What was your mother's funeral like?
你妈妈的葬礼是怎么样的
Wouldn't know, skipped it.
不知道 我错过了
My aunt told my father it was very moving.
据我小姨对我爸说 葬礼很感人
Gosh.
老天
Wow, the past and the present.
哇 新人遇旧人
Whenever I see two beautiful women that
每当我看到与我有过肌肤之亲的
I've been intimate with talking to each other,
两个美女面对面聊天
I always have the same fantasy.
我脑海中都会浮现这样的画面
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表