Dr Cox. Petey.
Cox医生 Petey
Sometimes when you're in an awkward situation,
当你身处尴尬的境地时
the best thing to do is to go to your happy place.
最好是想象一些快乐的场景
Well, it's not uncommon.
这不罕见
I think a lot of people keep plants in their apartment. Right, JD?
很多人都在公♥寓♥里养植物啊 对吧 JD
Oh, Jay, you're so crazy.
Jay 你真疯狂
We have a little history. yeah.
我们之间有点故事 是啊
What's up his pooper?
他这是咋啦
Actually, I think he's mad cos I went into
他那么生气 可能是因为
private practice and he's stuck in this hellhole.
我去了私人诊所 而他却困在这破地方吧
You wouldn't believe this, but that guy was my mentor, man.
你肯定不信 他以前是我的导师啊
I mean, I lived and breathed for that guy's approval.
我活着就为了他能夸我一句
That's lame.
真衰
I know, once you learn his tricks, he's easier to deal with, you'll see
是啊 一旦你了解了他的手段 事情就简单多了
Tell me about it. Yeah.
快告诉我 好吧
No, I'm serious. Tell me about it.
不 说真的呢 告诉我
Well, you know when he gets on his rants,
他巡诊的时候
he gets all hyped up, his veins starts
总是很激动 对你大喊大叫的
sticking out of his neck and he starts yelling at ya?
脖子上的血管都爆出来了
When he's done, just look at him, stare him right in the eye and say,
等他喊完 你就盯着他的眼睛 跟他说
"I'm sorry, what were you saying?"
"对不起 你刚才说什么"
I don't know why, but it works. Trust me.
不知道为什么 反正很管用 真的
No, I do.
嗯 我信
Now, how do you get him to stop calling you girls' names?
还有 你是怎么让他不叫你女孩儿的名字的
Girls' names? Oh, never mind.
什么名字 算了 没事
Pukers.
靠
I've got to get this thing fixed. Allow me.
得赶紧修好了 请让我来
May I
好吗
Ah, yep.
啊哈
See what you got here is a Medicom XJ.
这是麦迪康XJ型号♥
Got this hip-guard on it. I'm guessing it's always coming loose.
能别在裤子上 但是这里总是很松对吗
It is always coming loose. Been there, seen it, fixed it.
没错啊 见过 用过 修好了
Give that a try, missy. Thank you.
试试吧 小姐 谢谢
For what? For doing my job?
为什么谢我 我的工作而已
Come on! This kinda thing gets me up in the morning.
每天起床就是为了助人为乐
That and the smell of urinal cakes.
还有可能是被厕所的味道熏起来的
Anyway, I'll see you around. Have a good one. Back at you.
回见吧 祝你开心 你也是
What are you smiling about? I just made a new friend.
你笑什么呢 交了新朋友
This is so unfair of Kelso.
他这么做太不公平了
Everyone's gotta have a way of taking the edge off.
每个人都有自己减压的方式
You and l, we've got basketball,
你和我 咱有篮球
Nurse Roberts, she has got her stories.
Roberts护士 有她的故事
Some guy named DRK loves Ms Pac-Man,
有个叫DRK的 肯定爱玩吃豆人
cos he's got the high score of 41 million.
他都得了四千一百万分了
Drk?
DRK吗
Dr Kelso.
Kelso医生
Oh, Ms Pac-Man, I would sex that bow right off your head.
吃豆人小妞 我要操掉你头上的蝴蝶结
Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl.
吃掉我的豆豆 你个顽皮的小妞
Hey, Dr Cox. Hey, buddy.
Cox医生 嗨
I was just thinking about you.
我刚才还想着你呢
Yeah, I was thinking how it might be real nice to have
我在想啊 如果这里有谁能帮帮我
around here who could help me out.
就再好不过了
You know, somebody I could call, gosh, my resident,
我的什么呢 哈 我的实习生啊
and we'd do stuff together, you know, medical stuff.
我们可以一起看看病什么的
It would just be peaches. But then it occurred to me
那就太好了 然后呢
that a guy who looked a hell of a lot like you used to be that guy.
我想起来 有个和你很像的人 以前就做得到
Monica, just because you have a new buddy
Monica 就算有了新朋友
doesn't mean you can all of a sudden drop your all regular duties
你也不能就这么磨洋工啊
and I know I just said "Drop your duties."
我知道 我刚说了"磨洋工"
And so help me God, if you even smile
所以求求你了 你要是敢冲我微笑
I will crush you into two little Newbie cubes
我就把你撕成两半
and hang you from my rearview mirror.
挂在我的后视镜上
What you gotta say for yourself?
你还要辩解什么吗
Just do it.
干脆点
I'm sorry, did you say something?
真对不起 你刚才说话了吗
Welcome to today's lecture:
欢迎来到今天的小课堂
The Biomechanical Reaction Of Dr Perry Cox
看看当Perry Cox医生被无视的时候
When He's Not Being Listened To.
他有什么生理反应呢
Stage one, The Jaw Clench.
第一 紧咬牙关
Quickly followed by stage two: Syllable Elongation.
紧接着第二阶段 拉长音节
Newbie, I re-hee-hee-ly don't have time to repeat myself.
我真真真的没空重复
Finally, stage three, Cox begrudgingly offers a little respect,
最后 Cox会小小地表示一下尊重
But then distances himself by overusing the word "There."
但是会过度使用"那里"这个词来逃避
But I gotta give it to you there for yanking my chain there.
我得去那里给你 然后在那里别烦我了
There.
那里
The young soldier is offered a prize for his courage.
年轻的战士因为他的英勇而被嘉奖
Get ready.
准备好
I'll tell you what there, Newbie.
这样吧
If you wanna stick around and help me out
你要是能留下来
with Mrs Riley's pericardial symphysis after work,
帮我处理Riley女士的心包粘连
that'd be great.
就太好了
I knew this was his way of reaching out, but still...
我知道这是他在表示友好 但是呢
I have plans tonight. – Oh, what plans?
我晚上有事 什么事
Ok, think of something believable. Grandma died.
编点可信的 说奶奶死了
No no no no, don't do that, because if she does die, you'll feel awful
不能那么说 她要真死了 我会很难过
and, let's face it, she's no spring chicken.
正视现实吧 她可不年轻了
I should call her.
我应该打个电♥话♥
But then, whenver we talk, I have nothing to say.
但每次打电♥话♥的时候我都没话说
How about asking me how I am for once?
她为什么不能问问我身体怎么样
Newbie. My grandma died.
菜鸟 我奶奶死了
Hello, Mr Hilliard.
嗨 Hilliard先生
Hey.
嗨
I just wanna make sure you're comfortable.
我想看看你舒不舒服
Who are you? They call me Carla.
你是谁 他们叫我Carla
OK, Carla it is.
那就叫你Carla
Mr Hilliard? Do I have something on my...
Hilliard先生 你看看有东西在我的
...Iips?
唇上吗
Nope. Totally clean.
没有 很干净的
I felt guilty about blowing off Dr Cox to grab a beer with Pete.
抛弃Cox跟Pete出来喝酒 我很内疚
Of course, that was before we got Nancy as our waitress.
当然 那是在认识服务员Nancy之前
Nancy, the kid's a doctor, for crying out loud, he saves lives.
这小子是医生呢 多神啊 拯救生命呢
That's worthy of your respect,
他绝对值得你的尊敬
or at least one drunken weekend in Vegas.
至少周末陪他去赌城疯两天
Threeday weekend. Threeday weekend. Columbus Day.
休三天 休三天呢 哥伦布日
That's coming up, right? Come on.
马上就到了吧 怎么样
Everyone deals with problems in their own way.
每个人处理问题的方式都不同
Some lash out at others.
有些人拿别人撒气
Some just end up lashing out at themselves.
有些人拿自己出气
And some people just try to hide.
有人选择躲避
Nancy. Nancy.
Nancy Nancy
Unfortunately, that never works.
不幸的是 从来不管用
Hey, Dr Cox. Look, I'm so sorry I lied to you last night.
Cox医生 对不起 我昨晚骗了你
I should've told you I was with Pete.
我应该告诉你 我跟Pete在一起
Did we just slip into some alternate dimension
我们掉进什么平行宇宙了吗
where I actually give a flying duckie about what you say and do?
一个我在乎你一言一行的宇宙吗
I know that he's in private practice and everything,
我知道他在私人诊所什么的
but Pete's actually a really cool guy.
但是他这人挺好的
He is a bad guy. And Newbie, if you're smart,
他不好 菜鸟 学聪明点
you will stay away from him.
离他远一点
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
You're actually jealous that I'm hanging out with another doctor.
我跟别的医生一起玩 你嫉妒了
No, I'm not. Laverne?
我才没有 Laberne
Jealous. Tada!
他吃醋了 还嘴硬
Marsha, if I were you, I'd drop this jealousy thing right now.
Marsha 我要是你 绝不会再提这醋坛子的事
Don't worry about it, champ. It's all right to need me.
不用担心 对我的渴望是正常的
Touchdown.
触地得分
Hi, Happy. I'm hideous.
嗨 我太丑了
I can't even get Todd to make a sex joke.
Todd连荤段子都不想跟我讲了
Watch this.
等着
Todd, I'm all out of the extra-long tongue depressors.
Todd 我的加长压舌板没有了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表