我能在上班路上把它解决掉
Hey, lady,
嘿 女士
I'm proud of what you're doing here.
我为你感到骄傲
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really.
真的
Thanks.
谢谢
Last chance.
最后一次机会
Do you want me or not?
你到底要不要我
Oh, Jordan, I'm so sorry, but...
哦 Jordan 对不起 但是
Forget it.
没事啦
I was kidding.
我是在开玩笑
I was kidding, really.
都是玩笑 真的
Help me up.
扶我起来
Help you up?
扶你
Help me up.
你帮扶我才对吧
You think you could help me out a little bit, here?
你能帮我吗
Carla, why won't Turk let this go?
Carla 为什么Turk不能忘了这件事呢
Marie, she's only with you for one week.
Marie 她才和你待了1周
Carla...
Carla
Bambi,
斑比
I've got ten messages from my mother,
我妈给我留了10条言
my aunt Marie keeps won't stop calling me about my mother,
我姨一直不停打电♥话♥跟我说我妈的事
I still gotta run home and put out canned food for my cat,
我还得跑回家给我的猫准备罐头
because apparently the dry stuff doesn't cut it anymore.
因为干货已经再也不能满足它了
Plus, Turk and I can't find five minutes to spend together,
而且 Turk每天和我待一起的时间不超过5分钟
because I'm working doubles and he's moonlighting non-stop
因为我要上双份班 他要不停的兼♥职♥
so we can scrape together enough money
这样我们才能凑出点钱来
to send my mother to a decent retirement community.
送我妈去好的退休社区
So what, Bambi, what?
所以 怎么了 斑比 怎么了
We'll talk later.
我们待会儿再说
Carla said something
Carla说的话
that made me realize exactly what I had to do.
让我意识到了我应该做什么
That's it for me, Ma'm.
我的事做完了 女士
I'm gonna get my stuff and get outta here.
我收拾东西准备走了
What the hell are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
She said "We."
她说了"我们"
What?
什么
Carla, she said "We."
Carla 她说的是"我们"
"We" Need to scrape some money together.
"我们"得一起凑出钱来
And it wasn't just like a "We're dating" We.
那不是"我们在约会"的"我们"
It was a
而是
"We're gonna spend the rest of our lives together" We.
"我们会一起度过余生"的"我们"
I don't know, man.
我不知道
That just seems big to me, You know
这个对我来说很严肃
Yeah, I know.
没错 我知道
Can I run the siren?
我能开警报器吗
Yeah. Make it quick.
可以 快点
So you finally stood up to your father?
所以你最终直面了你的父亲
Yep.
没错
And he cut you off,
然后他断了你的生活来源
no money, no nothing?
没钱 什么都没有
Pretty much.
差不多
Jerk.
混♥蛋♥
Wow, this is a big place.
哇 这地方真大
Do you know where I could find some boxes?
你知道哪有箱子吗
So, is your ex-wife like,
你的前妻是
"All women are crazy" Crazy,
"所有的女人都是疯子"的那种疯
or more like
还是
"That assistant who tasered David Spade" Crazy?
"助理用泰瑟枪射David Spade"的那种疯
You've got to try and understand,
你得试着理解
she's going through a rough time right now,
她现在是处于低谷
and she's used to leaning on me,
她以前习惯了依靠我
which in her current condition
就她现在的情况来说
is actually causing me
相比于感情上的痛苦
more physical pain than it is emotional.
她带给我的更多的是生理上的痛苦
But, still,
不过不可否认
it sure was silly of her
她是挺傻的
to try to make me choose between the two of you.
想让我在你们俩个中间选一个
I guess it was a pretty easy decision, huh?
我想这选择应该挺简单的哦
Well, when I really had a chance to think about it,
当我真的有机会去想这个问题的时候
it turns out it was the easiest decision I ever made.
我发现这是我做过的最简单的选择
I was always going to wind up with you.
我总是会回到你身边
So the whole vulnerable crying thing worked, huh?
那种脆弱的哭泣还是挺管用 对吧
I never had a chance.
我一下就被打倒了
You do realize I'm pregnant, don't you?
我怀着孕 你没忘吧
Yeah, they're both for me.
对 这都是我的
So, you gonna marry her?
你会娶她吗
Yeah, I think so.
我想会
Wow.
哇
I'm sorry I ripped you off.
抱歉我骗了你
Ah, forget it.
啊 没事啦
You can keep the hundred bucks.
你留着那100块吧
I was gonna, man.
我本来就这么打算的
I was gonna.
我本来就这么想
I usually don't like thinking about the future.
通常 我不喜欢考虑将来
Let's face it, you can't predict what's gonna happen.
实话说 你不能预测将来会发生什么
But sometimes the thing you didn't expect
但是 有时候 你意料之外的事
is what you really wanted after all.
却是你真正想要的
Maybe the best thing to do is stop trying to figure out
也许我们该做的是不去想你要去哪
where you're going and enjoy where you're at.
而且享受你现在在哪
All right, now, who wants a refill?
好了 谁想再来一杯
I can't afford this place.
这里东西都太贵了
Elliot, I'm 130,000 dollars in debt.
Elliot 我欠了13万
You're gonna be all right.
你会没事的
Come on, let's dance, stud.
走吧 我们去跳舞 帅哥
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表