You do those things, and when you're done,
你去把这些事做了 等你忙活完
I'll think about telling you the sex.
我就考虑把性别告诉你
Um, it's weird.
奇怪
Seems like you just went to a swap meet
你刚是不是去了趟跳蚤市场
and got yourself a big-boy spine.
淘了点大男孩勇气
Now, listen. You tell or else...
听好了 你快说否则
Or else what?
否则什么
You'll treat me worse than you usually do?
你对我的态度会比平常更恶劣吗
Here's the inside scoop, perry.
告诉你内♥幕♥好了 Perry
For the first time, I have leverage.
我第一次有了个把柄
You're familiar with leverage, right?
你熟悉"把柄"吗
It's what you're going to need when you disimpact Mr Burnett,
你帮Burnett先生排便会需要它的
who, by the way, has been so locked up
他最近便秘的可厉害了 大概是因为
and I guess he's been eating gum, rubber cement or cork.
吞了太多口香糖 橡皮泥和胶塞
Look, Barbie...
听着 芭比
Yeah, that's not my name.
那可不是我的名字
Fine. Doctor...
好吧 医生
Reid? Really?
Reid 真的吗
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
Elliot Reid in the house!
Elliot Reid主宰全场
Sit.
坐下
Oh, no, thanks, I'll just... I'm not asking.
不 谢了 我就 不是在问
Guys,this is the kid I was telling you about.
这就是我跟你说的孩子
We're gonna look out for him.
我们得照顾他
This is Brent, from Parking.
这是Brent 停车场的
He'll set you up with a sweet spot at the main entrance
他会在门口给你安排一个很好的车位
so you're never late again.
这样你就永远不会迟到了
Crazy-Eyes Margo, from Housekeeping.
保洁部的疯眼Margo
She's going to make sure you got freshly
她会保证你每天早上都有
pressed scrubs in your locker every morning.
干净的洗手服在你的柜子里放着
Of course, this is Troy.
还有 这是Troy
You know him from the cafeteria line.
你在打饭的时候会看到他
He's gonna stop spitting in your food.
他不会再往你的饭里吐口水了
Thank you for that.
感激不尽
I just don't understand why we gotta be nice to this punk.
我不明白为什么要对这个屁精这么好
I said so. Yeah, but...
因为我说了 对 但是
Troy. No more warnings.
Troy 最后说一次
Bring the hands in.
举起手来
Blesses our lord and thy gifts
保佑上帝
we are about to receive from thy bounty Christ of lord.
和上帝即将恩赐于我们的礼物
Amen.
阿门
Look out for each of us, including our new member.
关怀我们中的每一个人 包括新成员
Also, help Margo to
并且 请在今晚帮助Margo
find her way home tonight.
找到她回家的路
Still, something was bothering me.
不过 还是有些事困扰着我
Oh, c'mon, how many more times will you make me apologise
拜托 到底要我道多少次歉你才能
for introducing you to your wife?
原谅我给你和你老婆牵线啊
Once a month until she's dead.
每个月一次直到她死
Excuse me, sir, do you have a second?
打扰一下 先生 您有空吗
Sport, what did I tell you about my open-door policy?
小兔崽子 我是怎么开"门"迎客来着
I don't have one. Dr Kelso.
根本没"门" Kelso医生
I was the one who nicked the artery on Mr Singer.
我才是划伤Singer先生颈动脉的人
Cheese on rye, son, I just said it was me.
我的天哪 孩子 我刚刚说了那是我
You need to shape up, son.
你得塑塑型了 孩子
Lord knows you're never gonna get by on your looks.
你这歪瓜裂枣样根本活不下去
Right, first of all, at the very least,
好 首先一点 就算退一万步讲
I'm interesting-looking, all right?
我长得只能算搞笑 好么
And secondly, I feel I made that mistake
第二点 我觉得我犯这个错误
because Dr Townshend forced me to perform
是因为Townshend医生强迫我执行了
a procedure that is unsafe and outdated.
一套有风险并且过时的手术流程
Sorry, Townsie.
抱歉了 Townsie
Let me get this straight.
那让我说明白点
You screwed up doing something you should be able to handle
你搞砸了件你本来该做好的事情
and now you're here to tattle
然后你跑到这里来
on the guy who's taking the bullet for you?
捅那个帮你背黑锅的人一刀
Is that right?
是不是这样
Do me a favour, will you, son? Grab that for me.
帮个忙好吗 孩子 把这个取出来
Thanks.
谢了
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起 先生
Kelly clamp.
弯血管钳
One kelly clamp coming right up.
弯血管钳来了
Hey, Rowdy.
嗨 Rowdy
You seem distracted. Is something wrong?
你看起来心不在焉的 发生什么了
No, sir. I call everyone Rowdy.
没有 先生 我管每个人都叫Rowdy
What did you want me to do?
你想让我怎样啊
Leave him in the car?
把他扔在车里吗
It's bad enough you want to freak out my girlfriend.
吓坏我女朋友就够有你的了
But now you want to get me fired?
你现在还想让我被炒鱿鱼吗
Why not smack me in my face?
怎么不甩我一巴掌呢
Fine. Hey, check this out.
好 嗨 瞧着这个
I can't believe you're giving me attitude.
你居然跟我耍脾气
I've taken care of you your entire life
你这一辈子都受着我的照顾
and I come here and I tell you that I'm getting divorced,
我只不过是来告诉你我离婚了
and you make it about you.
你就觉得我碍了你的事
Well, you didn't seem too broken up about it, Kevin.
你看起来可没那么悲伤 Kevin
Why should I care?
我还关心什么
She left me, OK?
她离开了我 好吗
All righty there, Dr Leverage,
成了 把柄医生
listen up because here's the real inside scoop.
听好了 这才是真正的"内"幕
I could literally sculpt a gigantic Mr Burnett
我简直可以用从Burnett菊花掏出来的东西
out of what I just removed from Mr Burnett,
塑出一个巨大的Burnett先生了
so I think it's in your best interest for you to start talking.
所以你最好赶紧告诉我
Should I get the child a baseball glove or a tutu?
我应该给孩子买♥♥个棒球手套还是舞裙
Girls can play baseball, too.
姑娘也能打棒球啊
I know what girls can do.
我知道她们可以做什么
You've come a long way, baby, spill the dope.
你经历了如此之多 宝贝 赶紧告诉我
I really think you should think about this,
我觉得你真得好好考虑一下
so I wrote it down and I put it in an envelope
所以我把它写了下来 封在信封里
and then I gave it to her.
然后给了她
Hi, honey.
嗨 甜心
Oh, you are just so going to pay for this.
喔 你一定会血债血偿
Yeah, well, so are you.
是啊 你也一样嘛
Bend over, baby.
做好心理准备 宝贝
I think Mr Singer's gonna be just fine.
我觉得Singer先生会好起来的
Oh, jeez, Bob, don't creep up on me like that.
哦天哪 Bob 别这么偷袭我
I almost dropped some fruit in my looms.
我差一点就吓破胆了
I'm sorry, buddy.
抱歉了 伙计
Say, listen, nowadays, it has become kind of hospital protocol
听着 现在 这已经成为了医院的准则
to do a modified Seldinger in a case like this.
这种情况必须要置鞘
You do know how to do one of those, don't you?
你知道怎么做的 是吧
Of course. Good.
当然 好的
Because the patient in bed number two needs one.
因为二号♥床的病人需要做这个
You mind doing it for me?
你不介意帮我做一下吧
What the hell's this all about?
这到底什么情况
Nothing, I was just looking over your files
没什么 我只是翻了翻你的档案
and well...
然后嘛
...your osteoporotic patients aren't on bisphosphonates,
你的骨质疏松患者没服双磷酸盐药物
your diabetics aren't on ACE inhibitors.
你的糖尿病患者没用ACE抑制剂
Doug, a lot of your treatments are pretty out of date.
Doug 你有很多疗法都过时了
C'mon, Bob, guys like us,
拜托 Bob 我们这样的老骨头
we're set in our ways.
只能走自己的那一套
This is not an age thing, Doug.
这和年龄无关 Doug
Now, these days, if you're out of med school five years,
现如今 从医学院毕业五年以后
half of what you learned is obsolete.
你学过的一半知识都得过时
Why do you think I spend every other weekend at a seminar
你以为我为什么每两周末就去一次
in some two-star hotel ballroom
连昨天的呕吐味都还在的二星级酒店
that still stinks of last night's prom vomit?
参加研讨会
I do it because I have to keep up.
我这么做是因为我必须与时俱进
Also, it gives you two days away from the missus, right?
也让你从老婆手里逃走两天 对吧
Once again, sorry I am sorry I was the one
再说一遍 很抱歉
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表