protect myself so I don't get hurt any worse.
保护好我自己 这样我就不会再受伤
I really don't wanna talk about it. Sure.
我真的不想再提这件事了 好的
Here you go, fellas. Thank you, Jenny.
来 伙计们 谢谢你 Jenny
You're welcome.
别客气
Eight strips of bacon.
八条培根
That girl is all about the J-Dizzle.
那个妹子肯定是对JD哥哥我着迷了
Oh, yeah?
喔 真的吗
My God, it's Pancake Panda.
天哪 是熊猫脸煎饼
That's what I'm talking about.
哥指的就是这个
Keep it together there, pee-pants.
把持住自己 毛孩子
You have six seconds to find
你有六秒钟给我找来
that soda you were holding for me.
你之前帮我拿着的苏打水
Has anyone seen a soda? Oh, for the love of God.
有谁看到苏打水了吗 我的老天啊
What is it there, Bobbo?
怎么了 Bobbo
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What did you say?
你刚才说了什么
I spoke to my cardiologist
我和我的心脏病专家谈了
and he said if you hadn't caught my high blood pressure,
他说如果你没有发现我的高血压
and it had continued unchecked,
还让它继续潜伏着的话
it might have resulted in a mild case of...
那我可能就要
death.
死了
Must...
必须要
fight urge...
抑制住
to rub it in his face.
嘲讽他的冲动
Anyway, I owe you one.
不论如何 算我欠你个人情
Must...
必须要
rub something...
找个人
in someone's face.
嘲讽点什么
How's that coma going for you there, pal?
昏迷昏得怎么样了啊 老兄
Much better.
爽多了
I bet you never made out in there before.
你之前肯定没有在那里亲热过
No, never.
没有 从来没有
Come here.
过来
Nurse, I need clean sheets right away
护士 我需要你立即清理下床单
to room one... thousand.
在一 千号♥房♥间
She's covering because
她这么遮遮掩掩的就是因为
she's embarrassed she likes a nurse
她觉得喜欢一个护士很尴尬
and I really can't figure out why.
而我真的不明白为什么
That's because you're doing a woman's job, son.
因为你干的是个娘炮工作啊 孩子
Have a good one.
换个好点的吧
Great. Why did you do that?
好啊 你刚才是干什么
You know, Elliot, what I do for a living
Elliot 我赖以为生的工作
doesn't make me feel like any less of a man.
并不会让我觉得自己不像男人
Neither does my love of baking or gardening,
我对烘焙和园艺的喜爱也不会
or that I occasionally menstruate.
偶尔来大姨妈也不会
What? Elliot, lighten up.
什么 Elliot 想开点
Stop worrying so much about what everybody else thinks.
不要这么在意别人是怎么想的
Go ahead. I'll see you outside.
去吧 咱们外面见
Ok.
好的
Boy, I gotta say,
天哪 我不得不承认
your wife is hotter than I ever imagined.
你老婆比我想象的火♥辣♥多了
Hello, Perry. You're obviously trying to bully me.
你好啊 Perry 你明显想欺负我啊
But you can't bully me because I don't fear you.
但是你不能欺负我 因为我不怕你
Now I'm leaving.
我要走了
Kelso asked me to give him a physical, I did it,
Kelso让我给他做个体♥检♥ 我做了
And then he said thank you and told me he owed me one.
然后他说谢谢 还说欠我个人情
You actually made a decision
你真的做出了一个
that benefited you personally and professionally?
让你人格事业双丰收的决定吗
Well, a resident kinda talked me into it.
其实 算是一个实习生劝我的吧
Come on. You're telling me
别闹 你是在跟我说
that you took the advice of another human being?
你接受了另一个人类的建议吗
This is a great moment for me.
我现在真是欣喜万分啊
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you.
多谢
And, Perry,
而且 Perry
if there's someone in your life at that
在你的一生中 如果真能从那个破医院里
hellhole of a hospital you actually listen to,
找到一个你愿意听取建议的人
do everything in your power to keep them around,
你要不惜一切将他留在身边
because that person is nothing short of a genius.
因为那个人 一定是 聪明绝顶的
Batcave.
这里是蝙蝠洞
Hi, yeah, I'm stuck in the elevator.
嗨 那个 我被困在电梯里了
Yeah, I'm afraid it might be a little while.
是吗 那你恐怕要多等一会
Because you did this.
因为这是你干的
Ah, no.
啊 不
I think we both know you did this to yourself.
我觉得咱俩都知道这是你自找的
Well, I'll let you go.
好吧 我要挂啦
Hello!
还在吗
Hey, Laverne, have you seen Turk around?
嗨 Laverne 你看到Turk了吗
He's off today, honey. How come you don't know that?
他今天请假 宝贝 你怎么不知道呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Listen up everybody! I appreciate solidarity,
听着各位 我谢谢大家的"建议"
but I did not blow off Paul
但是我没有只因为Paul是个护士
because he's a nurse, so
就甩了他
Stop leaving bedpans in my locker. It makes me cry.
别在我的柜子里放便盆了 让人想哭
Paul and I are just different, OK?
Paul和我就是 有些不一样 好吗
Please, Elliot, this is not about Paul.
拜托 Elliot 这和Paul无关
This is about you.
这和你有关
This is about you not being able to commit
和你不能承认感情有关
because committing means saying goodbye to
因为承认这段感情 意味着放弃掉
whatever unfulfilled fantasy of love you concocted
你在看了太多Meg Ryan的电影后
after seeing too many Meg Ryan movies.
还未实现的那些白日春梦
But men don't make everything all better.
但是男人不会让任何事好起来
They're only human.
他们也不过是人
And you shouldn't punish him
你不应该怪罪于他
because you are forced to grow up so fast,
只因为你自己由于生活所迫 过于早熟
you never let someone else take care of you.
只因为你从未让别人照顾过你
I mean, he's not your father, okay?
因为他不是你♥爸♥ 好吗
He's not necessarily going to disappear at the first sign of trouble.
他不会在看到麻烦时立马撒手走人
And as scary as it is to consider letting yourself be
尽管打算在另一个人面前
truly vulnerable with another human being,
表现得弱不禁风是一件很可怕的事情
what's even scarier is that
但是更加可怕的是
deep down inside, you know, you picked this man,
在内心深处 你知道 他是真命天子
and if you run away, you'll run away
如果你逃走了 你就也会和
from being the kind of person you always wanted to be.
你一直想成为的那个自己渐行渐远
Carla, I just met the guy.
Carla 我才刚认识那个男的
All right, here we go, baby. Here we go.
好了 开始吧 宝贝 来吧
- Are you talking to that chilli dog? - What?
你是在对着辣热狗讲话吗 啥
Hey.
嗨
Yeah, well.
啊 这个嘛
I find that they don't repeat
我发现如果对他们友好一些的话
on me as much if I'm real friendly to 'em.
它们的辣味就没那么持久了
What? Nothing.
啥 没啥
It's weird seeing you out in the real world, you know?
只是在外面的世界见到你有点不适应
I feel kinda guilty. You're so nice to me and my buddy
我有点内疚 你对我和我哥们那么好
and we've never had a real conversation.
我们却没和你好好谈过话
Instead we act like school kids and
还像学校里的孩子一样
argue over who we think you got a crush on.
争论你到底喜欢我俩里的哪个
It's totally you. What?
当然是你了 什么
Vanilla over chocolate? Please.
香草胜过巧克力 别逗了
In the event of a water landing.
在那次水上着陆的事件中
Yeah. Incoming. How you doing?
好了 进来了 你怎么样啊
Did you climb down an elevator shaft to torment me?
你是要爬进这电梯间里来虐死我吗
Sometimes in life, you gotta do what you gotta do.
人的一生中 有好多难以推脱的事情
Look, I promise you, the Door Open button was not working.
看 我保证 上次是开门键坏了
No, it's OK. We're gonna be able to work this thing out.
不 没关系 我们过会再解决这个
Seriously, put your hands together like you're praying.
正经点 双手合十成祈祷的样子
Hey, Dr Cox! Good to see ya.
嗨 Cox医生 你好呀
What the hell, he's a decent kid.
闹什么 他是个乖孩子啊
Be a man and apologise to him from the heart for once.
男人点 诚心诚意向他道个歉
For God's sake, Lily, stop being such a complete wuss
老天爷 Lily 别这么矫情
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表