You know, who he picks is totally random.
谁遭殃完全是随机的
Unless you throw a needle in his face.
除非谁把针丢他脸上了
OK, I didn't tell you the kid was yours and you're upset.
好吧 我没告诉你孩子是你的 你很恼火
I get it. But you seem
我理解 但是你好像
to be making a really big deal out of this.
真的有点小题大做了
Is there something else that's bothering you?
还有别的事在困扰你吗
It's mostly just the kid thing.
主要是孩子那件事
I told you I didn't want you to feel pressured to be with me.
我说过 不想让你和我在一起有压力
I didn't want you to feel manipulated.
也不想让你觉得被束缚
Jordan, I am so, so sorry,
Jordan 我很对对对不起
but no matter what you say, you don't have a leg to stand on.
但不管说什么 你都站不住脚
I don't know about that, Perry.
这可不一定 Perry
Sounds like she's trying to protect your relationship.
但听起来她在试着维系这段感情
Yeah, I mean, some people's mothers say the only way to
是啊 有些人的妈妈说 骗对方和你结婚的
get a guy to marry you is by using pregnancy as a trap. What?
唯一方法就是把怀孕当圈套 什么
Stupid mothers who got even meaner
那些戒酒之后变得
when they stopped drinking.
更加刻薄的蠢妈妈
Morning.
早上好
I make more than you do. What?
我赚的比你多 啥
I saw your paycheck. I make more than you do.
我看了你的工资 我赚的比你多
Quite a bit more. You couldn't have seen my paycheck.
多好多 你不可能看到我的工资的
Right, cause there's no way I could access the personnel files.
对 因为我没办法拿到人事档案
Just impossible.
不可能的
By the way, 987654320.
顺便说一句 987654320
My Social Security number. No. That's your PlN number.
我的社保号♥ 不 那是你的PIN码
No, my PlN number is 3674. Bingo.
不对 我的PIN码是3674 好极啦
Do you have any idea what it feels like
你能体会连一个清洁工
to have a janitor make more money than you?
都赚的比你多的那种心情吗
Johnny. Investment banker. So, no.
Johnny 我可是投资银行家 所以 体会不来
Why, Christopher?
干嘛 Christopher
Hey, so I saved up, like, 500 bucks.
我省下了500美元
Where would you put that if you were me?
换做是你 你准备存哪
I don't know. A wallet, a money clip.
不懂诶 放皮夹里 钱夹
Hey. You could get Schmitty
嘿 你可以给Schmitty
and Dan a wedding gift. Dan wants a ferret.
和Dan买♥♥个结婚礼物 Dan想要只雪貂
Ferrets are nice. They're mean.
雪貂很棒啊 他们很残暴的
Guys, what do you say let's go do something special tonight. My treat.
我们今晚找点特别的乐子怎么样 我请客
We gotta kinda lay low tonight. We're on backup call. Backup call.
得低调点 我们今晚是二线 二线
See, now, this is the proper way to lay low.
看 这是低调的正确方式
I mean, honestly, does it get any better?
诚实点说 感觉好点了吗
No, it does not.
不 并没有
Why do you keep looking at me like that?
你为什么老这样看着我
People.
有人来了
Ed, did you turn on the jets in the hot tub?
Ed 你开了热浴缸里的喷雾吗
No. It's too hot on my eyes!
没 我的眼睛烫死啦
Those sutures look awful, don't you think, Ted?
那些缝线看起来糟透了 你不觉得吗 Ted
I don't know, sir. Yes? No? I'm barely here.
我不知道先生 是还是不是 当我不在这吧
I know what you're doing, sir, the whole keep-us-scared thing.
我知道 你是想让大家都怕你什么的
I'm OK with it. Dr Reid.
我不介意 Reid医生
Even if you hadn't just missed blinding me earlier,
就算你没差点弄瞎了
I still would've picked you to crap on.
我还是会选择整你的
You're easily startled, you're constantly overwhelmed.
你很容易受惊 总是不知所措
and while you work hard,is there anyone hear
可你如此努力 有人能听见你
you still struggling to break into the middle of the pack.
拼命力争到中游的奋力呐喊吗
I chose you because I am hoping that you will ask yourself,
我选了你 因为我希望你扪心自问
really ask yourself, if there isn't some other profession
真的问问自己 除此之外是否真的
you might be better suited for.
没有更适合你的工作了
In the meantime, be a doll and re-suture that wound.
然后 乖乖再把那个重新缝一遍
Wanna get a beer later?
待会一起喝点啤酒吗
I can't believe you didn't tell me.
我不敢相信你竟然没告诉我
And while we're coming completely clean, Perry,
既然说的这么彻底 Perry我告诉你
I'm actually not the girl they're singing about in My Sharona.
事实上我不是
Her name's Sharona.
她名字叫Sharona
You're making jokes? I just want this to be OK.
你是在开玩笑嘛 我只希望一切都好
Jordan, don't get me wrong. I wanna be with the kid. I'm...
Jordan 别误会我 我想和这个孩子在一起
I'm damn sure gonna be with the kid.
我很肯定 我想和孩子在一起
But as far as you and I go...
但我和你吧
...I just don't see us working out.
我看不到未来
Nothing like drinking cold beers in a Jacuzzi. Am I right, Ed?
什么都比不上在按♥摩♥浴缸里喝冰啤酒 对吧 Ed
Hell, some days I sit out here for hours on end,
将来 我会像现在这样坐上数小时
downing cold one after cold one.
冰啤酒喝了一瓶又一瓶
What do you do when you have to pee?
你想撒尿了怎么办
So you boys are doctors, huh? OK, whoa, Frannie.
你们是医生咯 好吧 哇 Frannie
That was my ass.
那是我屁♥股♥
You guys have to go to work? No, it's just a stupid intern.
你要去工作了吗 不是的 只是个无聊的实习生
Besides, the only way we have to go in is if there was some catastrophe.
除非是天大的灾难我们不得不去
In breaking news,
突发新闻
there's been a multiple car pile-up on the throughway.
高速公路发生连环撞车事件
Plus, the two guys on call
再加上一线的那两位
would have to be simultaneously incapacitated.
得是丧失行为能力的人
This is my chance to shine.
轮到我出手啦
What's up, chica? Whoa!
怎么啦 姑娘 哇哦
Oh, God!
哦 天
Part of being a doctor is learning to deal with the unexpected.
医生要学的一个部分就是处理突发状况
Whether it's someone who won't take no for an answer.
不论是面对一个不接受你拒绝的人
Yeah, I've decided not to accept the being-dumped thing.
我决定 不鸟你的那些屁话
I'm gonna hang around until you forgive me.
我就这么呆着直到你原谅我
Or being shaken to your very core.
还是骨子里动摇了信念
Of course sometimes it's just having to work in wet grundies.
当然 有时还得穿着湿内♥裤♥上班
Hey, Betty, Wilma. What the hell? You're only 40 minutes late.
嘿 贝蒂 威尔玛 搞什么鬼 你们迟到了40分钟
Do I smell beer? We had a few...
我闻到的是啤酒味吗 我们喝了点
News flash: you can't drink and then come to work.
劲爆新闻 你们不能喝了酒来工作
You're not airline pilots. Look, Dr Cox...
你们不是航♥空♥公♥司♥飞行员 听着 Cox医生
No, you look. If someone had asked me just this morning,
不你们听着 如果今早有人问我
is there any way that I could have any less respect
对你们这两大天才还能更嗤之以鼻点吗
for you two geniuses, I would have said no no, that's not possible.
我会说 不不不 怎么可能还能更差劲
Lo and behold, you pulled it off. Congratulations.
现在瞧你们做得好事 恭喜
The only problem is I'm fresh out of blue ribbons,
不过我现在手头勋章没了
so instead you'll have to settle
所以奖励只能换成
for a lifetime supply of my foot up your ass.
终身份的踢爆你们菊了
Go home. You're not fit to work tonight.
回家吧 今晚你们不适合工作
Great speech. You guys are in trouble.
说得好 你们有大♥麻♥烦了
Wait up, I've got my heels on.
等一下 我穿的高跟鞋
After what happened, I was in no mood to be messed with.
发生了这一切 我可是不能再被激惹了
Hey, Food Stamps.
嘿 有食品券
Little anonymous donation
匿名捐献的小小心意
from a guy who makes a little more scratch than you.
来自一个赚的比你多一丢丢的家伙
You know what? At least what I do matters. OK?
你知道吗 至少我做的事很重要好吗
You're cleaning the same spot you were this morning.
你在扫的这个地方早上就扫过了
The smart money says you'll be cleaning it tomorrow.
我赌你明早还会在扫这个地方
Why don't I just come by then,
到时候我经过
and you can tell me how what you do day after day
你再来告诉我 你一天又一天
makes even the slightest bit of difference in this world?
对这个世界作出了什么微不足道的贡献
Too mean.
太伤人了
I don't care if I hurt his feelings,
我不管是否伤了他
I got absolutely crushed tonight.
我今晚心碎成渣渣了
Luckily, Turk and I both knew who was responsible for all this.
幸运的是 Turk和我都知道这一切该怪谁
Crockett.
Crockett
Tubbs.
Tubbs
When do we eat?
我们什么时候吃饭
Look, Jordan, could you just give me ten seconds to myself here?
Jordan 你能给我消停两秒吗
No.
不行
You know, you are being very immature
你的表现很不成熟
and, oh, my God, is that guy on fire?
哦天 那家伙是怎么回事
Dr Cox, I'm so glad you're here.
Cox医生 我很高兴你在这
From one hell to another.
走到一个又一个地狱
Dr Kelso's been torturing me lately.
Kelso医生最近一直在折磨我
I thought I could handle it. After all I've come a long way, you know.
我以为我能应付 毕竟我已撑了很长一段时间了
For instants, I was afraid of you, and now I can talk to you about anything.
比如我以前挺怕你 但现在我啥都敢说
Iike how your hair's been looking particularly springy lately,
比如最近你的头发看起来真的很有弹性
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表