第二季 第十六集
【实习医生风云】
I still can't believe you guys are getting married.
我还是不敢相信你们就要结婚了
I know. All my girlfriends think I'm crazy.
是啊 我朋友们都说我像疯了一样
About... you... because you're so damn cute.
爱着 你 因为你简直可爱死了
Good save.
圆得不错
Thank you very much for coming out tonight guys.
谢谢你们今晚能来
Oh, come on, this is the only way to celebrate,right?
别客气 我们也只能这样来庆祝了
with close friends... and Nurse Roberts.
密友相聚 还有 Roberts护士
Hey, don't get all pissy now.
你别烦人好不好
You said, "My treat, order whatever you want."
你说了 "我请客 你随便点"
You didn't say, "order whatever you want except the lobster."
你又没说 "不能点龙虾"
I said no shellfish.
我说了不要点贝类海鲜
I wasn't really mad. This was great, except for one thing.
其实我没那么生气 一切都很好 除了一件事
Can't celebrate without beer. Absolutely right.
无酒不欢啊 必须的
Sure, Paul was dating Elliot,
没错 Paul在和Elliot约会
but luckily I'm not the jealous type.
还好我不是醋坛子
Well, I'll go ahead and make a little toast here.
好了 我先来说几句祝酒词吧
A toast that only people that have known Turk and Carla
是只有认识Turk和Carla超过一星期的人
more than a week will understand.
才能懂的话
You guys rock. You do.
你们很棒 真的
How's that taste, blondie?
怂了吧 金毛
You guys, you know, I've just gotten to know you as a couple,
那个 虽然我才认识你们这对恋人
but you remind me of my grandparents.
但是你们让我想起了我的爷爷奶奶
They were married for 65 years,
他们结婚65年了
And every night, before Grandpa and Grandma walked around the block,
每晚 在他们上街散步之前
he would look deep into her eyes as if to say,
爷爷总是深情地望着奶奶 好像在说
"I'd follow you anywhere."
"形影相随 不离不弃"
Anyway, the way you two just looked at each other,
总之 你们看彼此的眼神
I could've sworn I was looking at them.
让我觉得他们就在我眼前
Lame! This guy.
无聊啊这家伙
Morning, Dr Kelso.
早上好 Kelso医生
Dr Dorian, how is it
Dorian医生 究竟为什么
this whole hospital gets up in arms
每次核磁共振器漏查一个肿瘤
everytime our MRI machine misses a tumour,
整个医院的人就忿忿不平
but every morning our lousy coffee machine spits out warm urine
但每天早上那烂咖啡机流出尿般的液体
and nobody gives two hoots?
就没人稀罕管
We missed another tumour?
我们又漏查了肿瘤吗
Who cares?
谁管呢
Point is I have to go across the street to get coffee.
重点是我现在得过条马路买♥♥咖啡去
Piping hot coffee that puts
一杯热咖啡
a hop in your step and your ass in the john.
让你步履轻盈 肠道通畅
I just wish I really knew why it hurt so much right here.
我就是想知道我这里为啥这么疼
Well, Mr Simms, it could be because it's damp out.
Simms先生 可能是因为震动减弱了
It could also be because four days ago
也有可能是四天前
I sliced your chest open with a giant knife.
我拿一把大刀划开了你的胸腔
You had surgery, buddy, you'll be fine.
你做了个手术 伙计 你会好起来的
Hey, Dr Dorian, I have a couple of minutes off.
Dorian医生 我现在闲了
Would you like me to show you that technique I was telling you about?
我给你演示下我跟你说的那个技巧呗
Yes,doctor.
好的 医生
See, now what you wanna do is choke up on the club, like this.
你看 现在你要做的就是握住球杆 像这样
And then hit this bad boy like a baseball.
然后就像打棒球一样击打它
You can't teach that.
这可没法教啊
No, you cannot, my friend, no, you cannot.
没错 教不了 绝对教不了
So what was up with Mr Simms back there?
话说Simms先生什么情况
During his open-lung biopsy,
他开胸活检的时候
I accidentally nicked his intercostal artery,
我不小心割到了他的肋间动脉
and now he's got a haematoma.
现在他有血肿了
Are you gonna tell him?
你不告诉他吗
What, and risk a lawsuit? Are you crazy?
冒着被起诉的风险吗 疯了吧你
Besides, it'll heal just fine, anyway.
而且 它自己就会痊愈的
Hey, throw me another ball.
嘿 再给我扔个球
Yeah, but.. don't you believe in bad karma? No.
好啊 但是 你相信因果报应吗 不信
Hot cup of lava coming through.
一杯热热的岩浆要过去咯
I don't know, me, I think karma keeps the universe in order.
我不知道 但我觉得因果维持着这个宇宙的秩序
Karma-shmarma.
去他的因果报应
Now listen, if you're not getting the length on the drive that you need
好了 听着 如果你的挥杆时间不够长
a lot of the better pros take a running start.
其他的专业人士就要抢占先机了
Righty-o!
看好咯
In medicine, you get used to seeing a lot of horrible things.
在医学界 很多可怕的事情你都司空见惯
Morning, sport.
早上好啊兄弟
My God, do not say splotchy.
我天 别说他脸上的烫伤
Good splotchy, Dr Splotchy.
"烫伤"好 "烫伤"医生
Oh, please, it's barely noticeable.
得了吧 这个根本不明显
Oh, dark roast. Dammit.
哟 深色烘培似的 可恶
There she is. Are you ready to be born today?
看看她啊 你准备好今天出生了吗
Get the hell away from my stomach
离我肚子远点
or I'll put you in a leg lock
不然我就用腿锁住你
and snap your little bird neck
然后用我强壮的大腿
with my enormous thighs.
把你的小细脖子拧断
Enjoy your special day. Thanks.
享受这日子吧 谢了
Now, in honour of this little goblin's arrival,
为了庆祝这个小家伙的到来
I have gone ahead and taken care of everything.
我已经先行一步安排妥当了
Dr Gerson will be waiting to induce you.
Gerson医生随时为你接生
She will also administer the world's largest epidural.
她还会执行世界上最大的无痛分娩
I have awfully under-qualified residents
我还让很多不够格的住院医生
covering all of my patients
来照顾我的病人
so that I can be with you every step of the way
这样我就能寸步不离陪着你
and here's the kicker.
重点是
I have traded every single one of my weekends,
我牺牲了我所有周末
I have called in every favour,
找了很多人帮忙
and I have kissed every pompous,
还在这个恶心的地方
wrinkled ass in this fluorescent hellhole
拍了很多自大狂的马屁
so that I could secure for you,
这样我就能保证你住进
the one-and-only, mack-daddy, out-of-your-mind
这个医院里绝无仅有
birthing suite in this entire hospital.
酷炫霸拽屌♥炸天的产房♥
Nice job, Alice.
干得不错 小魔女
Hey, Paul. What are you doing down here?
嗨 Paul 你在这做什么
I just need a nurse to help me out.
我要一个护士给我帮忙
Hey, this nametag says "Paul Flowers, Nurse",
我的名牌写的是 "护士Paul Flowers"
not "Paul Flowers, Elliot's boyfriend". Now, what do you need?
不是"男友Paul Flowers" 所以 你需要什么帮助
Mr Mahoney threw up on himself. He needs a bath.
Mahoney先生吐了自己一身 他得洗个澡
Hey, Deena, my girlfriend's got a job for you.
嗨 Deena 我女朋友给你找个了个事哦
Right... Paul, I just want you to know.
好吧 Paul 我只是想说
I am having such a good time with you.
和你在一起很快乐
Me, too.
我也是
Sorry I didn't call you last night. I just totally crashed.
很抱歉昨晚没打给你 我喝得烂醉如泥
No big deal.
没关系
See, I love that you don't let little things bother you.
看看 我就喜欢你这样 不为小事烦恼
Like right now, you've got pit stains
就像现在 你衣服上有污渍
and you're just like, whatever, I'm working hard.
但你就像是 管他呢 我只要做好工作就行
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
I'm an easy-going gal.
我就是这么生性随和的姑娘
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
哦 天啦 要死
I need deodorant and a dry top over here!
我要除臭剂和一件干上衣啊
Doctors love to use humour.
医生很喜欢搞笑
Well, Mr Foster, your blood tests are back,
Foster先生 你的血检结果来了
and the good news is you're not pregnant.
好消息是 你没怀孕哦
Cos your...
因为你的
I said, "Not pregnant." Is this thing on?
我说了 "没怀孕" 话筒开着呢吗
And hey, what is the deal with Q-tips?
你们说 棉签到底是个什么存在
They're not Qs and they're not tips.
它们既不是棉 也不是签
But unfortunately, the CAT scan suggests
不幸的是 电脑断层扫描显示
a laceration in your spleen,
你的脾脏有伤口
which is why I asked for a surgical consult.
因此我需要外科方面的咨♥询♥
So how'd this happen anyway?
所以 到底怎么回事
A golf ball hit my windshield and I drove into a tree.
一个高尔夫球打到了我的挡风玻璃然后我撞树上了
Okay, here's the deal.
好了 是这样的
You are in fact supposed to be up in the mack-daddy suite,
你是应该被安排进高级产房♥的
but the woman who's in there is in her 40th hour of labour.
但是那里面的女人已经分娩了40小时了
Did you explain to her that it is my room?
你跟她说了吗那是我的房♥间
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表