Oh, what's the matter? Did Raggedy Ann scare you?
怎么了 被破烂娃娃吓到了吗
What are you, a rat?
你是啥 耗子吗
Don't listen to him. baby. I never do.
别听他的 宝贝 才不会
So, Dr Cox, your intern asked for a surgical consult on Mr Carney.
Cox医生 你的实习生说要给Carney先生会诊
Yeah. I suggest you do a fempop bypass.
是啊 我建议你做大腿动脉搭桥术
Mr Carney's a frail old man
Carney先生是个脆弱的老头
who'd probably snap in half from a light sponge bath.
给他擦身子都可能把他弄骨折
All I'm saying is, if we do surgery, we could improve his quality of life.
我是说 动手术可以提高他的生活质量
The guy's 1,000. What, is he gonna take a steamer over to Europe
那家伙有1000岁了 他还能坐轮船去欧洲
open a cafe and finally meet that 900-year-old girl of his dreams?
开家咖啡馆 和900岁的梦中女孩相遇吗
I've made my recommendation.
我说完了我的看法
You stood up for what you believe in and I respect that.
你敢说出你的想法 我佩服这一点
20 bucks says you kill him.
赌20块 你会让他丧命
You're on. You got it, baby.
- 赌就赌 - 就这么定了
I need some sugar over here.
有糖吗
Finally, can anyone tell me
终于有人知道
the dermatologic condition associated with Rhinophyma? Dr Murphy?
酒糟鼻的皮肤体征了吗 Murphy医生
Could it be psoriasis?
牛皮癣吗
And yet further proof that the clown costume is redundant.
你的回答证明了这小丑服一点忙没帮上
Now, if any of you other would-be revellers get the urge to
如果还有万圣狂热分子
dress up on this, the mother of all non-holidays,
想在这个不配成为节日的日子盛装打扮
please consider me the razor blade in your caramel apple.
我就是你们糖苹果的削皮刀
We're professionals, damn it!
我们是专业人士 该死的
You know, it's nothing personal, son,
不是针对你 孩子
you just make me sick.
但你让我恶心
He called me son!
他喊我孩子
He called me son!
他喊我孩子
Score.
真棒
So uh... You going to lunch with your brother?
你要和你哥吃饭去
Yeah, I would've invited you, but I made the reservation for two.
是啊 我想邀请你 但订的是二人座
So call and change it to three.
那改成三人座啊
I'm not gonna mess with that hostess.
我可不敢在那老板娘面前乱来
She uses sharp tones. Yeah, right.
她说话很刻薄 是啊 没错
Yeah, now give you three seconds to give me the real reason
现在 给你三秒 告诉我不能去的真正原因
I can't go to lunch, otherwise I'm coming.
否则我就跟着去
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Because I need special time with my brother.
因为我需要和我哥独处一会儿
Trick. Excuse me?
捣乱 什么
I just figure you got to be wondering am I gonna get a trick
你应该在想"我会被戏弄
or am I gonna get a treat?
还是得到糖果"
You'll be getting a trick. Whatever.
你会被戏弄 随便
It'll be fast and you won't even know it's me.
很快会来 你甚至不知道是我
You just told me it was gonna be you.
你刚告诉我了是你啊
You'll still have your doubts.
你还是有疑问啊
The best part is you'll be nervous all day about it
最精彩的部分是 你会整天想着这事
cos it could happen at any time.
戏弄随时会发生
Like now!
比如现在
That wasn't it. Fun, though.
这不是戏弄你 不过也好玩
False alarm, boys.
假警报 左右手兄弟
All right. Here we go, Mr Carney.
好吧 开始了 Carney先生
Dr Wen, I want you to stay focused, okay?
温医生 集中注意力 好吗
I want Dr Wen to be Dr Zen, man.
希望你能变身"禅"医生
Christopher, after 15 years and over 10,000 surgeries,
Christopher 我15年来做了1000多例手术
I can do without the pep talk.
没你打气也能行
Message received, sir.
好的 先生
I believe in you.
我相信你
So big deal, we're having lunch together.
什么大不了的 我们这不是一起吃饭了吗
It doesn't have to be awkward.
也不太尴尬啊
What's my little brother like in the sack? What?
我弟床上功夫怎么样 什么
You do not have to answer that.
你不用回答
If he tries hard, but
如果他很努力
there's room for improvement, take a sip of your drink.
但还有进步空间 你就喝口水
What? I was thirsty.
怎么 我渴了
You know, fine. Ask me if she could be better.
好吧 问我她是不是也有进步空间
What? Thirsty.
怎么 渴了
I wasn't thirsty.
我其实不渴
Stable condition.
状态稳定
What time is it? Time to dance.
啥时候了 该跳庆祝之舞了
Pay the man. There you go.
给我钱 给你
Hello, Mr Jackson.
你好啊 杰克逊先生
I want to introduce you to the Washington brothers.
向你介绍华盛顿兄弟
Y'all get nice and cosy up in my wallet.
你们会在钱包里舒舒服服的
Now before you get too awful high on your horse there, Tonto,
在你被赢钱冲昏头脑之前 狂野哥
I feel it's my duty to remind you just little something.
让我提醒你一些事
See, you just made a $20 bet
你用20块
on whether a fellow human being would live or die.
赌一个人的生死
Now tell me, just exactly how does that make you feel, Mr.Sensitive?
告诉我 这让你感觉怎样 小棉袄
Pretty good? All the best.
感觉不错 祝你好运
So, why'd you drive someone else's car across country?
你为啥开别人的车横跨整个国家
It's a great way to make 300 bucks.
这是赚300块的好法子
What do you do that you can take that kind of time off?
你做啥的 能放这么久的假
I tend bar. But not just like any bar.
酒保 但不是随便路边那种
It's like "The" Bar.
是最火爆的酒吧
It's like when all the college kids come home, it's where everybody goes.
大学生回家后会去泡的那种酒吧
I go there when I'm home. So you still live in your home town?
我回家以后会去玩 你还住家里
Yeah, I take care of my mom's place
是啊 我帮我妈看♥房♥♥子
so she let's me stay with her.
她就让我跟她住一起了
Dan, you don't stay with her.
Dan 你没跟她住一起
I mean, come on, it's not like... Greg Brady
又不像Greg Brady一样住在阁楼
living in the attic with beads for a door.
用玻璃珠串当门
He totally has his own space.
他有自己的房♥间的
More like Kirk Cameron in the last season of Growing Pains
更像最后一季<成长的烦恼>里的Kirk Cameron
when he lived above the garage with Boner.
他和Boner住在车♥库♥上面的房♥间
Anyone? No.
有人记得吗 没有吗
Am I the only one? Boner?
就我记得Boner吗
That's when I realised that even though I was a little jealous,
我那时才意识到 我是有点嫉妒
that's not why I was trying to keep Elliot and Dan apart.
但不是我阻止Elliot和Dan见面的原因
Dan's doing great.
Dan过得很好
The real reason was that I was ashamed of my brother.
真正的原因是 我为我哥羞耻
And I think he knew it too.
我觉得他也知道
You two should probably get back to work.
你俩该回去工作了
These heated seats are amazing. They make my butt tingle.
加温座椅真棒 我屁♥股♥都震动了
Every time you say that, an angel gets their wings.
你每次说这话 就有一个天使得到了翅膀
No, it's a sweet ride, but as JD has made it so abundantly clear,
是挺舒服 但JD说得很清楚
I could never afford this car.
我永远也买♥♥不起这车
Would you please just let it go?
能别提了吗
So I'll see you. Not if I see you first.
再见啦 下次再见了
Somehow, I knew my brother would handle this like he always did
不知怎么 我知道我哥会用他一贯方法解决
when there was an emotional conflict between us.
我们出现的严重情感问题
Can you work the windows back there? No. Why?
后面的窗户能摇下来吗 不能 怎么了
Oh, God...
噢 天哪
Please tell me that that was the horn.
告诉我那声是喇叭响
There's your heated seat, my friend. God, it's everywhere.
你的座位也热了 朋友 天 味儿散开了
Hey, do you people have any idea how long I've been waiting on you?
嘿 你们知道我等了多久吗
Next time, if you're not here in 30 minutes or less,
下次如果30分钟内没来
I expect a free dead body or at least some garlic knots.
我希望能得到免费尸体或蒜香包
Dr Kelso, I think that's extremely insensitive.
Kelso医生 这么说未免太冷血了
I don't think so. Miss Parker, you care to weigh in?
我没觉得 Parker小姐 你觉得呢
Nope, she's fine with it. And she knows a thing or two.
不 她觉得还行 她可是懂些东西的
Except, of course, that a yellow light means to slow down.
除了黄灯时要慢行
You're not understanding what I'm trying to tell you.
你没懂我要表达什么
Kitty, this sucks. How can I make it better?
小猫咪 这太糟了 怎样能让你好受点
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你们能来
Are you kidding? We've been looking forward to this.
说真的吗 我们期待很久了
You know, ever since he... he died.
自从他 他去世后
Hey, you OK? Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
嘿 你还好吗 当然 为什么会不好
You and your brother. I mean, come on,
你和你哥
the tension on the ride back to work was palpable.
回来的时候那气氛谁都能察觉到
I wanted to say something.
我本来想说点啥的
I was this close to getting back in the car.
我差这么点就坐回车上了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表