Oh, hey, pal.
喔 嗨 哥们
I'll always remember our time together.
我会回忆起我们的欢乐时光的
Gotta go.
走啦
Marry me? Still thinking.
嫁给我吧 还在考虑中
I figured it out. This is what you're afraid of.
我懂了 你担心的是这个
The typical surgeon. A dumb, arrogant frat boy
典型的外科医生 狂妄的执绔子弟
whose behaviour is so disgusting,
行为卑鄙下流
it is embarrassing for a woman to be seen with him.
女人都生怕和这种人有来往
No offence, buddy.
毫无恶意 哥们
None taken. I gotta run.
我知道 我该走了
They're doing a breast reduction on three.
他们三点钟要做个缩胸手术
I'm gotta get up there and try to stop it.
我得去努力阻止他们
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我什么意思
It's not The Todd.
不是因为Todd这样的人
It's gotta be The Todd.
一定是因为Todd这样的人
Turk, will you stop?
Turk 你能歇一歇吗
Yes, I've never been a big fan of surgeons
是 我从来不痴迷于外科医生
and, yes, I worry about your maturity sometimes.
而且是的 我有时会担心你不成熟
I'm a worrier, it's what I do.
我是个事儿妈 我老是担心
But you have got to stop trying to pinpoint what the reason is.
但是你别再挑拣那些原因了
Cos there's so many, right?
因为原因实在太多了 是吧
I mean, you don't like who I am, you don't like what I do.
你不喜欢我这个人 你不喜欢我做的事
C'mon, I like the way
不是的 我非常喜欢
I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss you.
那种必须踮起脚尖才能吻你的感觉
It's not enough.
还不够
Hey, Elliot. I heard you
嗨 Elliot 我听说你
got your nursing degree in the male... nurse!
学会怎么护理男 护士啦
What's up?!
怎样哟
That's her. Don't look.
就是她 别盯着看
Murse!
"男护"
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Whoa, Doctor! Hey, I'm not that type of gal.
哇 医生 嗨 我不是那种人
Shut up, Paul. You are a man and I am a woman.
闭嘴 Paul 咱俩男女有别
Hey, Elliot, are you OK?
Elliot 你还好吗
I got very drunk last night
我昨晚喝得非常高
and I decided that I'm not giving up on you.
所以我打算不放弃你的治疗
So, how'd you do with my counting exercise?
所以 我的数数练习做得怎么样了
Honestly, I tried it once and I thought it was stupid.
说实话 我试了一次 简直蠢爆了
That's it. We're done.
好了 我们没话可说了
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等 等等 等等
You're dumping me?
你放弃我啦
I hope we can remain friends.
我多希望咱们能继续做朋友
Now, please don't take away the privilege of letting me pay you
可求你别剥夺我"每小时付200块钱
$200 an hour so I can drag my ass in here and watch you nod.
傻坐在别人面前看他们点头"的特权
The only other place I can get that on the planet
这个世界上我还能这么做的地方
is from my Brett Favre bobblehead doll.
就只有在Brett Favre点头娃娃的面前了
Fine, you wanna know what I really think?
好吧 你想知道我的真实看法吗
Your problem isn't that making bad choices.
你的毛病不是犯错
It's that you identify the good choice
而是你明知自己应该做什么
and then intentionally do the opposite.
却故意背道而驰
You see, behind this boorish bravado of yours
你看 在你这鲁莽蛮干的背后
is a paralysing fear of letting anyone into your life.
藏着对他人干扰自己生活的极度恐惧
And it isn't because you weren't loved when you were a kid.
这不是因为你小的时候缺爱
You're so egocentric that the love wasn't enough.
你太利己了 爱对你来说已经不够了
So you pulled pigtails
于是你就扯别人小辫辫
and you pushed the fat kids into the dirt
然后把小胖胖推进土里
so no one could ignore little Perry.
这样就没有人能忽视小Perry啦
Well, little Perry is now 40 years old
小Perry已经都四十岁了
and is so invested in this narcissistic notion of yourself
而且还自恋到 以为你自己是
as "Loner" that you can't quit.
"注定孤独求败"的人
And you'll just keep dumping on everyone around you
你就这么继续怪罪周围的人吧
until eventually, and please, trust me on this,
到最后 请你 一定要相信我
there won't be anyone left.
你会孤独一生的
There's a million reasons a relationship can crash and burn.
一段感情崩塌的方式有成百上千种
Give me a break.
得了吧
Whether it's because you don't have the stones to make it work.
要么是因为你根本没有维持它的能力
Sorry, I have to... cancel tonight.
抱歉 今晚我 呃 不能去了
Or you just get sick and tired of jumping through hoops.
要么是因为你已经无力再克服困难了
OK. You win.
好吧 你赢了
All right, you don't have to worry about
好了 你再也不用担心
me asking you over and over anymore.
我会问来问去 问来问去了
Eventually, everyone bails.
最后 每个人都会放弃
Two bits.
两毛五
If it isn't my favourite career counsellor.
这不是我最喜欢的职业顾问吗
You wouldn't happen to have
你不会刚好有
any more tips on how to climb down the ladder, would ya?
怎么爬"下"梯子的建议对吧
I've been doing some thinking about how you blame me for everything
我回想了你之前是怎么把所有黑锅让我背
and how you just send a constant stream of crap my way,
以及你是怎么每天都给我扣屎盆子的
and... I decided I need a break.
然后 我决定我需要休息一下
So you came by to tell me you're a complete wuss?
你就是来告诉我你特别矫情吗
No, I came over here to tell you
不 我就是过来告诉你
I traded with another resident
我已经和另一位住院医生约好了
and switched off your service for a while.
这阵子就不给你工作了
Well, tears and hugs there, Katie,
喔 哭哭再抱抱吧 Katie
but unless you wanna come inside and give the fellas a lap dance,
要么你进来给大家跳段大腿舞啊
I gotta say sayonara,
我可是必须要说拜拜了
cos I got 20 guys in here and it's about to get nutty.
屋子里还有二十个人等着嗨翻天呢
All the best, baby.
一切顺利 宝贝
Turns out last night got in my head,
昨晚的事情变得让我很是心塞
so this morning I swallowed my pride
所以今天早上我放下了尊严
and asked Dr Gross to take me back.
让Gross医生继续为我看诊
I have a hammer in my desk.
老子桌子里有个锤头
It did not go well.
并没有成功
Dr Cox, I was the one who switched with JD.
Cox医生 我是那个和J.D.换岗的人
Nervous Guy! How you feeling?
紧张男 你感觉怎样啊
A little nervous. Oh, that's OK.
有点紧张 哦 那没关系
Don't worry about a thing, cos I'm gonna ease you in.
别担心 因为我会让你放松的
Here's the deal. You have exactly eight seconds
是这样的 你有整八秒钟的时间
to find this patient's chart or you're through here.
要么找来这个患者的病历 要么滚蛋
Oh, God! Chart? Chart?
我的天哪 病历 病历呢
You want me to look for it?
要我帮你找一下不
Has anyone seen the chart?
有谁看到病历了吗
I got the chart right here.
病历在我手里
Cheerup hug? What?
来个安慰的拥抱吗 干嘛
When I was little and sad,
小时候我只要一伤心
my mom would always have the maid give me a cheer-up hug.
妈妈就会让女佣给我个安慰的拥抱
Further explaining your love of the Latino people.
真是解释了你对拉丁人♥民♥的爱呢
Carla, whenever you need to talk.
Carla 想说的话请随意
It's just I don't think that Turk is being fair.
只是我觉得Turk这么做不公平
He didn't get the answer he wanted
他没有得到
when he wanted it so now he's pushing...
他想要的答案 所以现在他步步紧逼
What do you want?
你想干什么
OK, wait, wait, wait.
好吧 等下 等下 等下
Are you kissing me because you want this to go somewhere
你亲我是因为想让我们发展下去
or because you feel bad about blowing me off yesterday?
还是因为你对昨天拒绝了我心怀愧疚
Actually, I don't care either way.
其实吧 哪个我都不在乎
I decided to bail on Cox for a while, you know?
我打算抛弃Cox一阵子 你知道吗
I mean it's a guy who sees a shrink every day
这人每天都看心理医生
and is still the biggest pain in my ass.
而且他都快烦死我了
Is he in group?
他有试过团体治疗吗
Maybe it's not everybody else, maybe it's you.
也许那并不是别人的错 而是你的错
Yeah. Good sharing.
是啊 说得好
I see your point. That sounds right.
这话有道理 听起来不错
Anybody got anything else? Yeah, I got one.
谁还有想说的 是 我还有
Come here.
来吧
I don't think he'd do well in group.
我不觉得他适合团体治疗
So what's up with Carla?
你和Carla怎么样了
I'm starting to think if she really loved me,
我在考虑她到底是不是真的爱我
I'd know by now.
我现在想明白了
Maybe it's time to retreat,
是时候退一步海阔天空了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表