第二季 第十一集
【实习医生风云】
Since she lost her apartment, I decided to let Elliot crash on my floor.
Elliot没有地方住了 于是我决定让她睡我家地板
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
JD, I'm homeless. I have no
JD 我无家可归 身无分文
money and everything I own is outside in a truck.
全部家当都在外面那辆卡车里
My life's a mess. Plus, you were going through a lot, too.
我的人生一团糟 而你也经历了纷纷扰扰
My peep was on the fritz. Much better now, thank you for asking.
我小♥弟♥弟♥出了故障 现在好多了 谢谢关心
The point is we were stressed out and vulnerable and we made a mistake.
重点是我们压力大又脆弱 所以就犯了一次错
Four times. And a half, if you count that last thing.
如果算上最后那回 是 四次 半
By the way, that third time, wow! Where did you learn that?
对了 第三次太爽了 你在哪学的
What are you watching, buddy? Animal Planet.
你看什么呢 哥们儿 动物世界
Why does that one monkey keep biting the other one on the ass?
为什么那只猴子一直在咬另一只的屁♥股♥
I don't know, but she seems to love it.
我也不知道 但她很享受的样子
The Congo. But, look, Elliot, I think... I think you're right.
在刚果学的 不过 Elliot 我觉得 你说得对
Last night was great, but we can't keep doing this.
昨晚确实不错 但是我们不能这样下去
Dr Reid. Dr Dorian.
Reid医生 Dorian医生
Mistake or not, one cool thing
不管对错
about sex is it always puts you in a good mood.
做♥爱♥至少能令你心情不错
Hell, I think it even cheers up the people around you.
甚至能令身边的人也高兴起来
Oh, joy. I get to work on Mrs Credin with the Wonder Twins.
真"好"啊 我要跟神奇双子一起去给Credin夫人看病了
Dear Lord, what in Thy
亲爱的主 奉尔之圣名
most holy name have I done to offend Thee so?
吾过何在 竟做出冒犯之事
My bother Bradley and I
我和我哥哥Bradley
used to always pretend that we were The Wonder Twins.
以前经常扮神奇双子
He would always become "Form of a
他总是变身成"火之幻龙"
dragon" And then I would want to be a dragon, too,
其实我也想变成龙
but he said I had to be something made of water,
但他说我必须变成水做的东西
so I'd be like "Shape of an ice dragon."
所以我就变成了"风之冰龙"
And then he would say that I was copying
然后他就说我学他
him and he'd breathe on me and I'd have to melt,
还朝我喷火 于是我就融化掉了
but it was still so awesome.
不过还是很好玩
That's funny, I don't recall
有意思 我不记得
asking for a really, really, really, really,
是我想要听这么这么这么这么
really boring story.
这么无聊的故事
My God, Barbie, don't you understand no one cares?
天哪 芭比娃娃 你觉得有人想听吗
I care. Correction. No one important cares.
我想听 更正一下 没有重要人物想听
Now Mrs. Credin is in post-op
Credin夫人刚做完手术
so let's start her out by CAT-scanning her abdomen.
咱们先给她来个腹部CT扫描吧
Oh and gosh, all kidding aside,
哎呀 不开玩笑了
I'd really like to see us work together on this one.
我希望咱们合作愉快
Come on, now.
来吧
Hands in.
打打气
Please.
没趣
Congratulations again. He is beautiful.
再次恭喜你们 他真好看
I was wondering about circumcision.
我想问下割包皮的事
Well, you're a little old, but my
呃 你年龄有点大了
I I do have a room-mate who's a surgeon, he owes me a favour...
但我有个室友是外科医生 他还欠我一个人情
Talking about their son, Bambi.
他是问他们的儿子 斑比
Oh well, now, see, that we're set up for.
哦 明白了 那才是我们的重点
Actually, we wanted to know how you felt about it, Carla.
其实我们想听听你的意见 Carla
Me?
我的
Don't get me wrong, Carla loves her patients.
别误会 Carla喜欢她的病人
But she also loves how much they love her.
但是她也喜欢被病人喜欢的感觉
To be honest, I'm not a big fan.
说实话 我不太赞成
I mean, I've always wondered what the kid would say if it were up to him.
我常常在想 如果割了 孩子会说些什么
You want to do what, now? I just got this thing.
你们要干什么 我还没看够它呢
There are really no medical advantages to circumcision.
从医学角度来讲割包皮并没有任何益处
I told you. I'm not talking about medical, I'm talking about personal.
我都跟你说了 我说的不是医学角度 是个人角度
That's just great.
好极了
What a day.
真糟心啊
I am as stressed out and vulnerable as I was last night.
我跟昨晚一样压力很大很脆弱
Me too. What to do?
我也是 干点什么呢
What to do? What to do? I don't feel like doing anything.
干点什么 干点什么 我什么也不想干
Come on, we could we could rent a movie. Got a fresh pack of Uno cards.
来嘛 我们可以租个电影看看 要不去买♥♥副新的优诺牌
You know what we could do?
你知道我们可以干什么吗
We could have sex again. I'm throwing it out there.
我们可以再做一次 我就随便说说
Bite me. Oh, come on, I'm sorry.
滚蛋吧 别这样 对不起嘛
I was kidding. I'm just…it's just a joke!
我说着玩的 我只是 这是个玩笑
No, I mean it. Like you did last night. Come bite me.
不 我是认真的 像你昨晚那样 咬我吧
Stay calm.
冷静
I'm so relaxed. It's like I totally forgot about being a doctor, you know?
完全放松了 我都不记得我是个医生了
You're a doctor?
你是医生吗
The problem is that we already know that we don't work as a couple.
问题是我们已经知道我们不适合谈恋爱了
Oh we're a train wreck. So we can't keep doing this.
我们在一起就是灾难 所以我们不能再这样下去了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hello and whoa. JD, it's just sex.
停停停停停 等会儿 JD 这只是约炮而已
Look, Elliot, We're adults. I don't think we
Elliot 我们是成年人 我觉得
have to apologise for enjoying what we're doing.
我们不必因为享受这件事而感到抱歉
And that's when she said the words every man is dying to hear.
此刻她说出了每个男人都梦寐以求的话
I guess we could just be sex buddies.
我想我们只能做炮♥友♥
If you want.
如果你非要这样的话
Dr. Kelso, my wife simply won't listen to reason.
Kelso医生 我老婆就是听不进道理
Mr Merrick, even if your son isn't circumcised,
Merrick先生 你儿子即使不切包皮
he'll still look like you.
也会长得像你
Of course, he'll have to put on a couple of hundred pounds.
当然了 要增重几百磅才行
I kid. You're a dashing man, just dashing. Have you modeled?
我开玩笑的 你是个潮男 特潮 你以前是模特吧
What's all that about? I can't tell you.
那是怎么回事 无可奉告
It's, you know, doctor-patient confidentiality.
你懂的 医患保密协议
Oh, right. Tell me.
少来了 快告诉我
No, no, I'm not kidding. I can't.
不不 我是认真的 我不能说
Can't. Or won't.
不能 还是不想
Can't. Won't!
是不能 是不想吧
Are they still going at it? No, Kelso calmed them down.
他们还在纠结啊 不 Kelso说服了他们
I think we're OK. We're not OK.
我觉得没什么事了 我们有事
What're you talking about?
什么意思
Elliot! You said you were gonna get that CAT-scan of Mrs. Credin's abdomen.
Elliot 你说过要给Credin夫人做腹部CT扫描的
I have been crazy busy.
我都忙疯了
I was stuck on the phone all morning with bill collectors
收账员在电♥话♥里纠缠了我一早上
who, by the way, are obsessed with money.
那个人只知道钱
I spent an hour in my truck looking for clean bras
我在卡车里翻了一小时 就为了找个干净的胸罩
because all I've got left is this date-night push-up one.
因为我就剩这个约会专用聚拢支撑型的了
and, to be honest,
说实话
I don't like working with these things under my chin all day.
我不想工作的时候这对宝贝一直贴着我下巴
Plus, I am walking someplace right now,
另外 我现在要去一个地方
and for the life of me I can't remember where.
可是我死活都想不起来是哪个地方了
Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it for you. Thanks. Bathroom!
别担心 我会帮你做的 谢谢 是洗手间
Does this name-tag say "Chief of Medicine"?
这个名牌上写的是"内科主任"吗
Yes, sir. Funny.
是的 先生 有意思
Because that couple back there thought it said, "Hi, I'm Bob.
那边那对夫妻还以为写的是"你好 我是Bob
Ask me about your baby's Johnson."
你宝宝的老二有问题尽管问我"
Dammit, In my hospital we
见鬼 在我的医院里
do not go out on a limb with our opinions.
我们绝不承担给病人提供意见的风险
So, what? If a patient has questions
所以呢 在你的医院里
in your hospital, you just ignore them?
如果病人有疑问 你干脆就无视他们吗
Look, stay away from definite answers.
听着 别给出确切的答案
Leave yourself some wiggle room.
给自己留点余地
Say things like "We'll do
说一些"我们会尽力的"
what we can" Or "We'll get back to you on that"
或者"我们回头再继续聊"
Or "Hell, I don't know." Couldn't think of a third one, sir?
或者"我怎么知道" 你想不出第三句了吗 先生
That was the third one.
那就是第三句
Assface.
笨蛋
Hey, chum. What do you say?
嘿 兄弟 你好啊
Listen, I just wanted to tell you not to
听着 我就是想告诉你
worry about getting that silly CAT scan on Mrs. Credin.
不用给Credin夫人做什么破CT扫描了
Because it turns out I'm just gonna rip her stitches open,
因为我会把她的刀口撕开
jam my head in there and have a look around for myself.
把脑袋探进去亲自看一圈
Dammit! When I tell you to do something, you sure as hell better get it done!
见鬼 我吩咐你的事 你最好立刻办完
It sucks being yelled at,
挨骂很糟糕
especially when it's someone else's fault.
特别是替人挨骂
That was big of you to cover for Elliot.
你度量真大 替Elliot背黑锅
You know, I had a good mind to spank her yesterday.
我昨天特想打她屁♥股♥
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表