I'll tell you what you do, you wait and see.
要我说 你应该等着瞧
I know I'm right because I'm a wait-and-see kind of guy.
我知道我是对的 我是个最会等着瞧的男人
You know, Elliot, in modern medicine,
Elliot 在现代医学
we're often faced with tough decisions almost everyday.
我们几乎每天都面临着艰难的抉择
You are amazing. Well...
你可真行 这个嘛
"Amazing" Is sort of a strong word.
有点夸过头了
I just show up and let the Lord work through me.
我只是出现在你身边 让神灵指引我
You actually think you're a better doctor than me, don't you?
你真以为你的医术比我高明 对吗
Well, I do have better bedside manner.
对待病人 我确实态度更好
I anticipate problems way ahead of time.
我能提前预知困难
Oh, and my hair never gets in my face.
而且我的头发从来不挡眼睛
So, yes, yes, I do.
所以 是的 没错 我更好
No, I don't. Yes, you do.
不 我不觉得 你就是那么想的
Every time you stare off into space like this...
每次你这样扭头放空时
I know you're just thinking of something you're too afraid to say.
我知道你想的都是不敢说出口的事
Please, I never do this.
得了吧 我可不这样
Maybe she's just upset because she knows I'm right.
可能她不开心是因为觉得我是对的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Dr Cox, I hate to bring it up again, but it seems important.
Cox医生我本来不想提 但看起来很重要
Julie likes our tushies.
Julie喜欢我们的小屁屁
Newbie, any doctor with even a shred of self-respect
菜鸟 任何有点自尊的医生
wouldn't give that woman the time of day.
都不会在她身上浪费时间
Oh, Julie. Well, well.
Julie 哈哈 哎呦喂
If it isn't the Captain & Tenille of the underworld.
这不是贫民版Captain & Tenille吗
Hi, boys. Hi, Julie.
嗨 小伙子们 嗨 Julie
Perry, do you know the name
Perry 你知道
of the new anti-arrhythmic drug that Julie is selling?
Julie推销的抗心律失常的药名是什么吗
That's a tough one. It's Plomox.
真不好回答 叫Plomox
Nice work, Nancy Drew. Now see if you can solve the one
少年侦探你真棒 看看你能不能推理出来
about the missing lD badge.
遗失的身份卡去哪了
Plomox is the most effective anti-arrhythmic drug
Plomox是目前市场上最有效的
on the market right now, and it has minimal side effects,
抗心律失常类药物 而且它的副作用最小
only nausea, impotence, and anal leakage.
只有恶心 阳痿和肛漏
I'm getting two out of three just from the conversation.
听你说话就让我得了两种了
You kids can talk more tonight over the pharmaceutical dinner
今晚有场药商晚宴
that you're going to help her put together.
你得帮她约人 那时你们再详聊吧
Don't do this to me, Bob. Do it to him, Bob.
别这么对我 Bob 就这样对他 Bob
Perry, we're going to need a big staff turnout,
Perry 我们需要很多人手
so don't take "No" For an answer.
不准有人说不哦
You going there, chief? No.
你去吗 老大 不
If I wanted to make boring small talk over low-grade beef,
我要是想体验乏味的闲聊和劣质牛排
I'd have dinner at home.
在家呆着就行了
I'm just increasing your Lidocaine drip
我要增加你的麻醉剂用量
just a little bit, OK, Mr Brooks?
只是一点点 好吗 Brooks先生
Hey, Carla, you got a second? No, actually, I'm swamped.
嗨 Carla 有空吗 没有 忙死了
I got a present for you.
我有个礼物给你哦
Why would you give me a present?
为什么给我礼物
Why does it need to be a birthday or anniversary
为什么非得是生日或者纪念日
for me to get my baby a little something-something?
我才能给我的宝贝准备小惊喜呢
Plus you figured you'd get yourself
你觉得这也会给自己
a little at-work something-something.
带来工作日的小惊喜 对吗
I'll get the door.
我来关门
Wow. A bus pass.
哇 公交卡
Help me get off my bra. That's not all.
帮我脱掉胸罩吧 那不是全部的礼物
You'll use that bus pass for an all-expense paid trip to
你将乘坐公交车 去参加已付费的
nurse practitioners' school,
执业护师培训学校
where you'll learn how to be more than just a nurse.
你将学到如何不只当个小护士
"Just a nurse?" Did I say "Just a nurse?"
只当个小护士 我说只是小护士了吗
I meant a nurse.
我说的是护士
You were complaining about having to ask
你不是在抱怨
Dr Wilder for permission just to feed a patient.
连给病人端饭都要请示Wilder医生嘛
this way you'll have more responsibility,
这样你就能尽到更多的职责了
plus, make more money, so
还有 赚更多的钱
I thought... You thought the only reason
我就是觉得 你觉得过去这八年
I've been doing my job for the last eight years is because
我选择当护士 是因为
someone didn’t come along to hand me a brochure?
没人给过我这个宣传册吗
And a bus pass.
还有公交卡
You're unbelievable.
你真难以置信
Damn.
该死的
Dude, I am just as disappointed as you are.
伙计 我跟你一样失望
JD, even though I decided to send Mrs Kahn to surgery,
JD 就算我决定让Kahn女士动手术
I know that you were just trying to help me in your own sucky way.
我也明白你是用自己的方式帮助我
I overreacted. That's something
我反应过度了
I've been working on in therapy to not do as much.
我准备要去找心理医生谈谈我这个老♥毛♥病
I still think you should have gone with
我还是认为你应该采用我的
my waitandsee approach. You're not the boss of me!
等着瞧政策 你不是我的老板
I'm not the boss of anyone around here.
我不是这里任何人的老板
Permission to use the can, boss?
请求使用厕所 老板
Enough already. I'm not doing this.
够了 我不跟你玩了
Fine. Permission granted.
好吧 批准了
So, Mr Brooks is doing peachy, huh?
Brooks先生状态挺不错的呗
Peachy keen. Great.
棒极了 那就好
A patient's improvement is always cause for celebration
在这里 病人的好转永远是庆祝的理由
here at Sacred Heart, and yet, for some reason,
但是呢 出于某些原因
I'm not wearing a party hat,
我没带派对的小帽子
sitting bare-ass on the hospital's copier machine.
也没光屁♥股♥坐在复印机上
You know why?
知道原因吗
It's not because I have the name "Johnny" Tattooed on my butt.
可不是因为我屁♥股♥上纹着Johnny
He's an old sailor buddy and
他是个老水手
if you went through what we did, you'd understand.
如果你懂我们的经历 你会理解
It's because somebody went ahead
是因为有人
and increased Mr Brooks's Lidocaine drip,
增加了Brooks先生的麻醉剂剂量
and by law that could only be a doctor.
法律规定 只有医生才有权这样做
Are you a doctor, Nurse Espinoza?
你是医生吗 Espinoza护士
Well?
是吗
No, sir. You're damn right you're not.
我不是 先生 该死的你不是医生
So how's the guest list for tonight's steak dinner shaping up?
晚宴的客人名单准备的怎么样了
Well, now, I don't have any definitive confirmations yet,
现在 我还没有名单的最终版本
but admittedly that could be because I haven't asked anyone.
可能是因为我还没邀请任何人
Why does it have to be like this every time I come here?
为什么我每次来你都这样
I mean, what is your problem with me?
你到底对我有什么意见
OK, well,
好吧
for starters, everyone here knows that you sell pills,
首先 每个人都知道你是卖♥♥药的
and yet you use phrases like "Take orally"
但是你却经常说
and "Increases blood flow" Way, way too much.
口服 增加血流量 这样的话
I mean, jeepers, Julie, you have half the doctors on this staff
天呀 Julie 这里一半的医生
believing that if they go ahead and join Team Plomox
都是抱着如果他们开了Plomox
that they get an outside shot of you
就能为你
showing them the cotton inside your bottle
宽衣解带了的想法
Would you like to know the real dirty, dirty little secret?
你想知道真正肮脏的小秘密吗
It's that your drug is so damn good that you guys
你们厂子觉得这药太神了
went ahead and put about a 600% mark-up on it.
所以加了百分之六百的价
But the only ones who get hurt are the sick people, right?
倒霉的只不过是几个患者嘛
Since your company damn sure doesn't care about them
制药厂根本就不关心他们
and you're part of the system,
你是其中的一员
which just means you don't care either.
当然也不关心了
That's pretty much what's making me sick. That's all.
这就是我讨厌你的地方 没了
Well, you can say what you want, Perry,
Perry 你怎么说都行
but we both know that you'd love nothing more
但我们都清楚 你最想干的
than to smack this fine ass.
是拍打我的屁屁
Perry.
Perry
Harder, Perry.
用力啊 Perry
Don't stop, Perry.
不要停 Perry
Oh, Perry, that feels good.
哦 Perry 感觉真好
So you promise me you're gonna be more careful, right?
答应我 你会小心点
Look dude, the only way to feel alive is to push the limits
只有不断挑战极限才能
once in a while, you know? Well, keep it real.
感受活着的快♥感♥ 你还是实在点吧
God. See ya, geek.
回见 呆子
Buy a cup!
至少买♥♥个护裆啊
What's wrong?
你怎么了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表