I'm not gonna make the same intern mistakes I made last year.
我不会再犯我实习生时犯的错误了
I'd appreciate if you wouldn't yell at me in front of my patient.
请你不要当着我的病人的面吼我
Buster Brown?
说我Buster Brown
Buster Brown!
就是Buster Brown
Focus all energy on lip not quivering.
把所有精神集中在嘴唇上 别抖
Wow!
哇
How's the back, sweetness?
你的背怎么样了 亲爱的
Perfect.
很好
Baby I'm sorry the last couple of nights
宝贝 对不起了 这几个晚上
I haven't be able to give you the regular dose of Turkey-Jerky,
我没能给你照常的享受
but rest assured your man
但放心
will be back in action before you know it.
你男人马上就能恢复元气了
You go ahead and take your time.
你慢慢休息 慢慢来
Hi there, big fella.
你好呀 大家伙
Just checked the board,
我刚看了公告栏
we're together on a thyroidectomy this afternoon.
下午的甲状腺切除术我们又是一起
Could be a long one.
这次时间可能会有点长哦
Oh, that's great, Dr. Amato.
太好了 Amato医生
Domo arigato, Dr. Amato.
谢谢啦(日语) Amato医生
How was that not funny?
这么好笑他怎么不笑
I don't know, dude.
不知道 老兄
You know, you guys are getting to ba like starsky and Hutch.
你们俩越来越像Starsky和Hutch了
That would be true If Starsky was a ventriloquist
除非Starsky是个腹语大♥师♥
and Hutch was a tieing puppet.
然后Hutch是他手里的木偶
I would watch that show.
这设定听起来不错
Yeah.
听上去是不错
Why do you keep ending up with that guy?
为什么你们两个总是被排在一起
Because the other surgeons are
因为和外科医生们玩的那晚我溜走了
busting my chops for skipping guys' night out.
所以他们要惩罚我
Oh, what, ending up with Dr. Amato is like a punishment?
惩罚是跟Amato医生做手术
No, dude;
你说呢
I actually enjoy needing you to lower me on the toilet in the morning.
难道我喜欢每天早上叫你扶我上厕所吗
check it out.
快看
I know it looks innocent,
我知道这看上去没啥
but Elliot were late this morning,
但Elliot今天早上迟到了
plus, once you've been here while,
再者 你在这儿待久了
you learned to read between the line.
就懂得如何察言观色了
Hmm?
难道
Uh-huh.
没错
Oh, Mrs. Bumbry,
Bumbry夫人
I wish I had a better news,
我也希望我带来的是好消息
but unfortuanately,
但是很不幸
you didn't qualified for the G.I. Clinical trial,
你不符合要求胃肠临床试验的要求
so...
总之
let's just keep plugging it away.
别灰心 我们继续努力
Great.
没问题
So how was the sex with that guy?
那个男人床技咋样
What guy?
什么男人
Oh, I wasn't. Elliot.
哦 我不 Elliot
I have other patients,
我还得去看别的病人
Mrs. Bumbry needs a nap,
Bumbry夫人也需要休息
we're all very busy.
我们都很忙的
Look, I've never done anything like this,
听这 我从没做过这种事
I just met him and slept with him, POW!
我们只是刚认识 然后我就和他睡了
God, I miss one-night stands.
唉 我好怀念一♥夜♥情♥
The best thing was, since I knew it was just a fling,
最妙的是 因为我知道这是一时行乐
I wasn't afraid to ask him for exactly what I wanted.
所以我毫无畏惧地说了我的确切要求
Which was?
是什么
Shirt on, lights off, no talking.
穿着衣服 关灯 不准说话
Well, you just be careful.
好吧 你得小心点
You wouldn't believe
在这里 流言窜得飞快
how quickly a reputation can be made in this hospital.
一不留神你可能就留下不好的名声了
You're a bit of slut, aren't you?
你是不是还挺浪的呀
As soon as we get out of this sterile field,
一出无菌室
I am going to meet the man who hit that
我马上就去跟睡到她的人
to hit that.
表示庆祝
Wait a minute,
等一下
I'm Elliot Reid.
我就是Elliot Reid
People,
所有人
listen up, this rumour ends right now.
都给我听好了 不准再乱传谣言
She slept with him and she hardly knew him.
她睡了一个刚认识的男人
Does that happen a lot around here?
这种事在这里不是经常发生吗
Not enough.
还不够多哦
Mr. Blair, that infection keeps hanging around,
Blair先生 你的病一直不见好
so I want to put you on a broader-spectrum antibiotic intravenously.
所以我想给你静脉注射广谱抗生素
But I'm feeling a lot better.
但是我已经感觉好多了
I'm gonna tell you something
我想和你分享一下
my mom used to tell me when I was scared.
我妈妈在我害怕的时候对我说的话
In the case of severe sinus infection not responding to antibiotics,
当抗生素对鼻窦感染不起作用时
the recommended protocol is imipenem,
建议静脉注射亚胺培南
500 mg, I.V.q. six hours.
每6小时500毫克
Got me through a lot of hard times.
这句话让我熬过了很多艰难的时光
Hmmm.
真好
I love it that Mr. Blair trusted me.
我很高兴Blair先生能够信任我
It's one of the best feelings you can have as a doctor.
这就是医生最开心的时刻之一
How's it goin'?
你还好吗
You can't wear that.
你不能穿这个
What, you mean after Labor Day?
你是说在劳动节之后吗
Eh.
谁还管这个
You know what I mean.
你知道我在说什么
It's a white coat.
这就是件白色外套
Anybody can wear a white coat.
谁都能穿白色外套
Jerk.
混♥蛋♥
You're what we call, "A goner".
你就是我们所说的"无可救药的人"
I'm kidding. There's nothing here.
我开玩笑的 上面什么都没有
So
也就是说
Mrs. Bumbry here has inflammatory bowel disease, huh?
Bumbry夫人得了炎症性肠道病
Yeah, and the new drug they're testing at the clinical trial
对 然后他们临床试验的一种新药
could really help her out.
应该会对她很有帮助
But of course she doesn't qualify.
但是她不符合要求
Right.
好吧
You OK, Mrs. Bumbry?
你还好吗 Bumbry夫人
I liked Bow Wow
我更喜欢Lil' Bow Wow
when he was Lil' Bow Wow.
时期的Bow Wow
Oh, she’s right.
哦 她说得对
Rappers, they grow up so fast.
说唱歌♥手 一眨眼就长大了
Look, Carla,
听着 Carla
if you're gonna survive in medicine,
如果你要在医学界生存下去
you've gotta accept the fact that rules are rules.
你就必须接受现实 规矩就是规矩
Hey, anyone from that clinical trial around?
嘿 有没有管临床试验的人啊
Hello! Hello!
有人吗 有人在吗
Yeah, this lady's supposed to be in this trial.
这位女士是要参与试验的
OK.
好的
What the hell did you just do?
你刚刚干了什么
When you speak of this,
在你宣传这段伟绩的时候
and I know you will,
你肯定会的
could I be shirtless?
我的形象能是光膀子的吗
I think it would be even more impressive if I was shirtless.
说我光膀子听着形象肯定更伟岸
Look, what I'm saying is,
听着我的意思是
if you're a criminal,
如果你是名犯罪分子
even if you aren't afraid of Starsky,
即使你不怕Starsky
if you're around a corner,
当你在一个角落里
a tiny little Hutch puppet jumps out at you face,
木偶版Hutch跳出来大叫
"Freeze, sucka!"
"不许动 弱鸡"
You're done for. It's over.
你就完了
Does it have a real gun or puppet gun?
他是拿着真枪还是木偶枪
Puppet gun.
木偶枪
They'd sew it to his hand.
枪当然是被缝在他手上了
OK. I'd watch that.
行 我会看这个表演的
What's up, fellas?
你们好吗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表