Or maybe you just want to call me a name
还是你想给我取个外号♥
like tramp, or ho or slesident,
像荡♥妇♥ 妓♥女♥ 或者"淫民"
which apparently is half slut, half resident.
"淫♥娃♥"和"居民"的拼接词
No.
不是的
Then what is it, Noelle?
那到底是怎么了 Noelle
What do you want?
你到底想问什么
I want to know where the G-spot is.
我就是想知道G点在哪
The what spot?
什么点
For the 100th time, you’re right,
我都说了这么多遍了 你说的没错
you absolutely had nothing to do
我被扯进Bumbry夫人的案子
with me getting involved in this Mrs. Bumbry case,
完全不关你的事
but for God's sake, Carla,
但是老天呐
the much bigger problem facing us right now,
我们现在面临的更重要的问题
is just exactly how do we get you to stop annoying me?
就是该怎么让你别再来烦我
Oh yeah, I'm the problem.
没错 我就是问题所在
Can't you just for once stay out of your own way?
你能不能就管好你自己的事啊
Can't you for once not be such a busybody?
你能不能不要这么多管闲事啊
Oh,
哦
sore spot.
击中痛处
What spot?
什么点
Sore spot.
痛处
Damn it!
该死
Ok, the next step is to find out
好吧 接下来是要找到
what did cause Mr. Blair's loss of smell.
导致Blair先生丧失嗅觉的原因
Hey, pal.
嘿 伙计
Excuse me, Doctor.
打扰一下 医生
Oh, no, I'm not a doctor.
哦 不是的 我不是医生
I'm a janitor.
我是清洁工
Oh.
哦
I just assumed because of the coat.
我看你穿着白大褂 还以为你是医生
Right.
哈哈 是嘛
Well, janitors wear white coats around here too.
这里的清洁工也穿白色外套
You guys do a great job keeping this place clean.
你们做得很棒 医院很干净
We thank you. No
我们谢谢你了 不是的
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
Look at the books, woman.
没注意到我看的书吗 小姐
Is that a man's back?
这是男人的背吗
Hey, check out who I have assisting Dr. Rumpel surgeon.
看看我给小矮人医生安排的助手是谁
You know what?
你适可而止吧
His name's Dr. Amato.
他的名字是Amato医生
That girl you slept with, her name's Dr. Reid.
那个和你上♥床♥的女孩是Reid医生
You should show them both some respect.
你应该尊敬他们
Yeah? Says who?
是吗 谁说的
Says me.
我说的
Dr. Kelso.
Kelso医生
Carla.
Carla
You look as good as I feel.
你看起来真不错
Mrs. Bumbry's 53.
Bumbry夫人是53岁
Mrs. who is what?
哪位夫人 怎么了
The patient Dr. Cox got into the G.l. clinical trial.
Cox医生送进胃肠临床试验的病人
She was disqualified because her chart said she was 63
她没有合格是因为病历上说她63岁
and the cut-off is 55,
而试验限龄是55岁
but the genius who admitted her got her age wrong.
但是收她入院的蠢货把她的年龄写错了
She's actually a perfect candidate.
所以她实际上是非常合适的候选人
And Dr. Cox knew this?
Cox医生也知道这件事吗
He knew the whole time.
他一直都知道
Fan-damn-tastic.
真是烦人
Sweetheart, you better do the old heel-toe out of here
甜心 你最好赶快离开这里
because you know as well as I do,
因为你我都清楚
I'm gonna take this out on somebody.
我马上要发脾气了
Bye-bye.
再见
May I join you?
我可以坐这里吗
By all means.
赶快坐下来吧
Arm with the knowledge that i was right and he was wrong,
既然现在我知道了我是对的他是错的
I thought I'd enjoy this walk more.
我走起路来也更加自信了
Still I couldn't help but empathise
不过我还是忍♥不住脑补接下来的情景
cos I’ve been there and saw the signs.
因为我也曾经面临过这样的情况
The shameful averted gaze.
他会羞愧地转移视线
The nervous shifting.
会紧张地动来动去
And, of course,
当然 还有
the wild, uncontrollable urination.
惨不忍♥睹的小便失禁
Gosh, I'm thrilled you approve, but,
我很高兴你赏识我下面 但是
for the last time, I'm up here, I'm up here.
我最后再说一遍 我在这里
I'm up here.
抬头看着我
You were wrong and I was right.
你错了 我才是对的
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Anosmia isn't a side-effect of I.V. imipenem.
嗅觉缺失不是因为静脉注射亚胺培南
Plus,
而且
Mr. Blair had multiple nasal polypectomies
Blair先生做了鼻息肉切除手术
and septoplasty
和鼻中隔修补手术
and his loss of smell is most likely caused by
造成他丧失嗅觉的主要原因是
repetitive manipulation of his sinuses
复发性鼻窦炎症
along with concurrent infection,
和并发的感染
so I didn't make a mistake,
所以我没有做错
and you were wrong when you said, "Nice going, Newbie."
你不应该说进展不错啊 菜鸟
Here you've put me in a tough situation.
你这样让我处境艰难
I can't honestly decide
我真的很难决定
whether to say "Duh" Or "Doy"
到底应该说"呃"还是"唉"
or a very sarcastic, "Oh, really?"
或者讽刺一句 "哦 真的吗"
My God, Fiona.
我的老天啊 Fiona
I know it wasn't your fault.
我知道你没做错
Hell, the patient probably knows!
病人应该也知道
But he seemed a little distraught.
因为他看起来有点心烦意乱
Maybe being able to blame somebody for a second or two
所以暂时把错误推到别人身上
might make him feel a little better?
或许会让他好过一点
And, I know, maybe it's me,
我知道 也许我让你难受了
but doesn't that seem like something that
但是 这不就是这件酷炫的白大褂
goes along with wearing that fancy white coat?
附加的责任吗
It does,
我说的对吧
doesn't it?
是不是
Kinda.
是有点
Gosh, I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Put it there.
握个手吧
Woof.
汪
Woof?
汪是几个意思
The tarantula.
狼蛛式
That girl’s asked me to give her my top ten sexual positions,
那女的要我告诉她我的十佳性♥爱♥姿势
and after the two that I knew,
说完我知道的两个以后
I just started naming insects.
我就开始乱说昆虫的名字
Elliot, that really sucks.
Elliot 你一定觉得很不爽吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not sure.
不知道诶
I mean, I was mad at you at first.
一开始 我是挺生你的气
But it's actually kind of empowering to have this...
但是 慢慢的 拥有这种身份
persona, this identity.
让我觉得自己很特别
I'm not just some nameless, faceless white doctor,
我不再是一个默默无闻的白人医生
I'm Elliot Reid,
我就是Elliot Reid
Tramp.
荡♥妇♥
Well, that's great.
那就好
If you're happy, I'm happy.
只要你开心 我也开心
The weird thing is she said she'd already tried stink bug.
最奇怪的是她说她已经尝试过椿象式
I still don't know why
我还是不懂为什么
I was desperate for everyone to know it wasn't my fault.
我这么想向大家证明我没做错
Dr. Cox,
Cox医生
Dr. Kelso has something he wants to say to you.
Kelso医生想和你说几句话
So I hear there was an age mix-up, that I was unaware of, and
我不知道年龄被弄错了
anyway...
不管怎么说
You're OK.
你做得很好
I'm sorry.
对不起
I guess it comes down to how we want to be seen by other people.
我想是因为我们在乎别人的看法
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表