I started to,
我想说来着
but then she screamed, grunted,
但是她就尖叫 嘟哝
and pooped on the table.
还便便在了手术台上
God, it always cracks me up
天 我真是笑尿了
that they never tell pregnant women to expect that one.
因为他们从不告诉孕妇会发生那种事情
I'm going to poo in front of people?
我会在众人面前便便吗
No.
不会的
Yeah.
会啦
We are so done talking. Don't tease me.
我不想跟你说话了 别闹了
Where's Dr Gerson?
Gerson医生呢
He's in the room with that woman.
跟那孕妇在一起呢
Then who the hell is gonna take care of me?
那谁他妈的来照顾老娘
She's sending her resident.
她会派医生来的
Hey, happy couple.
嘿 快乐的一对儿
Hi, I'm Donna Berlutti,
嗨 我是Donna Berlutti
but you can call me Dr Donna!
你可以喊我Donna医生
Carla, you know how I'm really crazy?
Carla 你知道我有多疯吧
Sure, what's up?
知道啊 怎么啦
It's getting so hard to hide the crazy from Paul.
跟Paul隐藏那一面真的太艰难了
I hear you, girl. I mean, Turk and I are engaged,
我懂你啊 Turk和我订婚了
and it wasn't untill last week that I admitted the reason
而且那是直到上周我承认
I don't touch the seat when I go to the bathroom isn't germs
我不碰厕所的坐垫不是因为有细菌
but because I'm afraid of toilet snakes.
而是我害怕马桶里有蛇
And now so am I.
我现在也一样啊
Look, I think, with men,
我觉得 跟男人在一起
you just have to hold out until they're invested enough
你要坚持自己 直到他们投入得足够多
they won't run away at the first thing that spooks them.
他们就不会被第一眼看到的东西吓跑
I know, and with Paul,
我知道 我和Paul
I really feel like we're getting pretty close now.
我觉得我们现在很亲近
So, you guys have... Not yet.
所以 你们已经 还没有
But tonight's our fourth date, so...
但是今晚是我们第四次约会了
Four dates?
约了四次
Yeah, it's one date longer than the sluts, one date shorter than prudes.
是啊 比荡♥妇♥多一次 比绿茶婊少一次
I am Four-Date Reid.
我是四约小达人
Yeah, but what about that surgeon, the other...?
可是 那个外科医生呢 那个
I'm Four-Date Reid!
我是四约小达人
Hey, cutie. Hey! You ready for our third date?
嘿 可爱多 准备好第三次约会了吗
Fourth. You forgot the time
是第四次 你忘了
we ran into each other at the coffee machine.
我们在咖啡机偶遇的那次了
You shut up.
你闭嘴
Hi.
你好啊
What the hell am I playing golf?
我打高尔夫干什么啊
This is all Tiger Woods' fault.
都是老虎伍兹的错
This guy'll sue the hospital, we'll get fired,
这家伙会起诉医院的 我们要被炒鱿鱼了
we'll have to become male whores.
然后迫于生计去做男妓
Very successful male whores,
非常成功的男妓
probably a nicer apartment and some bling-bling,
说不定还能有套好房♥子 能穿金戴银呢
but male whores nonetheless.
但仍然还是男妓
Relax. Nobody knows about this but us.
别担心 只有你我二人知道
We'll be fine. Hey, hey, hey, guys.
我们没事的 嗨嗨嗨 各位
Check out the personalised golf club cosy I found on the roof.
看看我在楼顶找到的私人高尔夫球棍的保护罩
Hi, Davy.
嗨 Davy
You and your stupid Christmas present.
看你这个狗屁圣诞礼物
Yeah, Seems like one of the balls you hit
没错 似乎你打的一个球
went through the windshield of my van.
击穿了我的挡风玻璃啊
No big deal. I just expect you to replace it.that's all
不过没关系 你帮我换一个就行
Your windshield's been broken for a year.
你挡风玻璃坏了一年了都
Yeah, I know. Still...
是啊 我知道 不过
Oh, no!
哦 不要
Looks like we're in a pickle. Pick, pick, pickle.
看来我们的处境困难啊 困困困难
Here's the keys. Have it back by tomorrow.
钥匙给你 明天还给我
Who are you? Dr Turk.
你哪位 Turk医生
I don't care.
反正我不在乎
I'm not gonna lie to you there, Bob.
Bob 我也不想骗你
I have not been having the greatest day.
我今天过得太不爽了
Perry, I just drew in this eyebrow five minutes ago,
Perry 我五分钟前才描了眉毛
so cry me a river.
你最好哭个泪流成河
Anyway, Jordan and I got stuck in this crappy room
就是 Jordan和我为了产房♥的事情闹僵了
and I was wondering if... whew!
然后我想 能否 哎呀
Perry, if you want a favour,
如果你想要帮助
don't beat around the bush, just curtsey.
别兜圈子 直接跟我行个屈膝礼就行
I beg your pardon, there, Backdraft?
能再说一遍吗 烈火雄心
You heard what I said.
你又不是没听到
Well?
接下来呢
Always remember how I made you do that.
记住我是怎样让你做到的
Hey, fellas! Always nice to have visitors.
嗨 你们好 你们来我很高兴
So, what's the dealio?
有何贵干呢
Ted, how bad would it really be
Ted 如果两个医生
if two doctors were hitting golf balls off the roof
把高尔夫球从楼顶上打了出去
and they caused a car accident and the driver needed surgery?
造成了车祸 然后司机需要做手术 怎么办呢
Ted?
Ted
Hey, fellas. Always nice to have visitors.
嗨 你们好 你们来我很高兴
So what's the dealio? No dealio, Ted.
有何贵干呢 没什么
We just stopped by to say hi. Hi.
就是过来打个招呼 嗨
See you later, buddy.
一会儿见 兄弟
Later. Hmm!
回见 呵呵
We both knew what we had to do.
我们都知道该做什么
Let's come clean.
我们老实交代吧
Let's not tell anyone ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.
我们谁都不要讲 永远永远不要讲
Ever?
永远
Ever.
永远
I guess it's hard to predict how a person will react.
预言一个人的反应是件难事
So, you wanna come in?
那 你进来吗
Nah, it's OK. I'll see you tomorrow.
不了 明天见吧
Well, Jordan, why don't we just think of today as a test run?
Jordan 我们就把今天当一次测试好吗
Other times, people react exactly how you think they will.
但有时 人们会按你想的回应你
Honestly, Perry,
Perry 说真的
the only way I could've felt more taken care of
唯一能让我觉得被照顾的方式
is if I were at a four-star resort,
就是让我在一个四星级酒店
or a spa, or a Third World country
或者温泉 或者一个第三世界的国家
where you boil your own sewage
在那里你想喝东西
if you want something to drink.
就烧自己的脏水喝
Oh, and by the way, giant, giant feather in your cap
哦 还有 15年后你帽子上有很长很长的羽毛
for how much power you wield here after 15 years!
象征着你在这里拥有的权利
Come on, come on, Jordan.
好了 拜托拜托
I am so sorry everything fell apart today,
我很抱歉事情到这个地步
honest to God I am.
对天发誓我真的很抱歉
But I guarantee when you get here tomorrow,
我保证明天你到这里
Dr Gerson will, in fact, be in the super-deluxe birthing suite.
Gerson医生将会 实际上 已经在超豪华产房♥等你来
So that you can go ahead and have that storybook, drug-addled,
你就可以去看那本讲孕妇患上毒瘾
Pitocin-induced pregnancy
然后催产的小说了
you've always dreamed of since you were a little girl.
你不是从小就一直梦想着吗
But in the meantime, you gotta cut me a little slack.
但是同时 你得放我一马
I mean, come on, it's not like I see the real father
你懂的 我又不会看到孩子的亲生父亲
running around here busting his hump.
在这跑来跑去 焦急地等候着
Oh, that's nice. I'm going home.
哦 是吗 我回家了
No, no, you're not. Byebye.
不不 别走 拜拜了
Jordan, your water just broke.
Jordan 你羊水破了
This kid's annoying me already.
我已经开始烦这孩子了
I think having babies is so much fun, don't you?
我觉得有个孩子太好了 不是吗
I will choke her.
我会掐死她的
Please, Dr Berlutti, no more talking.
好了 Berlutti医生 不要再说了
Oh, you know, I really prefer Dr Donna.
知道吗 我喜欢别人叫我Donna医生
No means no, Pep Squad, now beat it.
让你别说就别说了 啦啦队 走吧你
And Jordan...
那么 Jordan
I am not gonna leave your side until that baby is delivered.
孩子出生前 我是不会离开你的
Get the hell out of here. What?
滚出去 什么
I'm serious. Why don't you do us both a favour and get out?
我认真的 你就行行好赶紧出去吧
Fine.
好吧
It's important to stay positive.
保持好心态很重要哦
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表