第二季 第十七集
【实习医生风云】
Ok, you've been avoiding Dr Cox
你一直躲着Cox医生
ever since Jordan told you her baby was actually his.
自从得知Jordan的孩子实际上是他的
But this chance meeting is a sign. It's time to let go of the secret.
但这次相遇是个征兆 是时候泄露天机了
You just need to find a smooth way in.
只是得想个顺当的开场白
Hey, Dr. Cox. Taking a whizz?
嗨 Cox医生 来尿尿哈
We've been over this before, Newbie. Eyes front, no talking.
菜鸟 跟你说过了 目视前方 不言不语
OK, fine, I'll just read the wall.
好吧 看看墙上写的什么
"JD has a tiny pickle."
JD的家伙很小
Kudos for honesty there, Newbie, but again no talking.
诚实可嘉 但是 闭嘴
Dr Cox, I have to tell you something.
Cox医生 我得告诉你一件事
Perry, you pee standing up at work? That is so cute.
Perry 你上班时站着尿尿啊 真可爱
Would you come on? We're on a very tight schedule.
动作能快点吗 我们时间很紧
You know, with all the baby weight you haven't lost yet,
看你怀孕胖了那么多
I just went ahead and assumed you'd be used to tight things by now.
以为你早就习惯紧巴巴的感觉了呢
Aw, that's lovely. Well, hello, sailor.
真有爱 你好啊 大兵
Ahoy.
到
My goodness, Newbie, are you so uncomfortable with Jordan here
我的女神啊 有Jordan在 你这么不自在啊
that you've in fact, stopped peeing mid-stream?
尿到一半停下来了吗
I may have.
好像是的
Yes!
耶
I wonder why Dr Cox and Jordan got divorced.
Cox医生和Jordan为什么离婚了呢
They act like they hate each other, but I think that's just for show.
他们好像互相憎恨 但我觉得是装的
Yeah, whatever.
随便啦
Are you going to stretch before you play basketball or what?
打篮球之前你不热身一下吗
Turk likes to blow off
Turk喜欢在做手术前
steam by playing basketball before surgery.
打打篮球 缓解压力
I always get my ass kicked but not today.
每次我都输得很惨 但今天绝不会
And that's game.
这才叫比赛
How the hell did we lose? We have Chet.
我们有Chet 怎么可能输
Sorry, man. Chet, you suck.
抱歉 伙计 Chet 你真烂
You know what? Some stereotypes are true, Turk, OK.
某些种族偏见是事实 Turk
And just maybe, black people are a little better at basketball.
没准黑人就是更会打篮球
What do you say?
你说呢
Maybe a little. Y'all got hockey.
有点可能 你们曲棍球很强哦
Why do you think they got divorced?
他们为什么离婚了
I have no idea. I just can't believe you had to pee in front of Jordan.
不知道 难以置信你居然在Jordan面前尿尿
I could not do that, I mean Paul's my boyfriend
我可做不到 Paul是我男朋友
and I make him turn the volume way up on the T.V. when I go.
每次我去厕所 都要他调高电视音量
Plus, he's not allowed in the
而且 在我便便的
apartment an hour before or after I do twosies.
前后一小时内 他不准来我家
Elliot, you're a doctor. Stop calling it twosies.
你是医生 别管那叫便便行吗
Oh, with patients I say dookie. Oh, dookie.
不 我跟病人说的是粪粪 你屎定了
Well, Maggie, I can only assume you are wiling away the morning
Maggie 我只能假设你已经完成了巡房♥
cat-chatting with your favourite
所以才把清晨的大好时光
gal pal because you already finished your pre-rounding.
浪费在和闺蜜的八卦上
Haven't even started yet. What?
我还没去呢 啥
Gotcha. Finished. That's a good one. Newbie, my heart is racing
被骗了吧 早完成了 你真行 我心跳都加速了
You are quite the prankster. I could tell you some stories.
你真是行骗高手 我是有很多故事要讲
If there's a God in heaven, you never will.
上天有灵 千万别讲给我听
This is Mrs Grayson's chart.
这是Grayson女士的病例
Her private-practice doctor just showed up so I am off this one.
她的私人医生来了 我就不管了
Well, is there anything I need to do for her lung nodule?
我怎么处理她的肺结节呢
I don't know, what do you say start her on 20 CCs
不知道 不如你给她来一剂
of "It's not my problem anymore?"
“与我无关”吧
Great, another pretentious private-practice guy
又来一个自命不凡的私人医生
who's gonna order me around while he counts his money all day.
要一边数钱 一边使唤我了
Hey, you must be JD. He knows my name.
你就是JD吧 他知道我的名字
I'm Dr Fisher, I go by Pete.
我是Fisher医生 叫我Pete
Never call me Petey, we'll be friends for life.
只要不叫我Petey 我们就是一辈子的好朋友
Look at this. Don't believe me?
看看这是什么 不信吗
I already got you a latte. Buddy, look at that.
拿铁都给你备好了
Thanks. A latte. That's funny.
谢谢 一杯拿铁 真幽默
We got a good one, Sally.
Sally 这家伙不错啊
How's that funny? Ah, just go with it.
我哪儿幽默了 算了
You know, I'm always pulling pranks too. Like, Before,
我总搞恶作剧 就刚才
Dr Cox was like, "Did you do pre-rounding?"
Cox医生问我 “你巡诊了吗”
I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt you.
抱歉 我不想打断你
I do wanna hear the end of story though.
我真的想知道结局
Could you get a pulmonary consult for Sally for me?
能先帮我听一下Sally的肺吗
Yeah...
好吧
You're probably thinking why didn't you do that before I got here,
你可能在想 为什么我来之前你不做呢
But you weren't sure if you'd be over-stepping your boundaries.xa0
但你不确定这是否会越界
What if I was a territorial ass with a giant ego
我要是个野心勃勃的土匪呢
or a territorial ego with a giant ass? Stop me, Sally!Please
或者是个屁♥股♥大大的土匪 快让我住嘴 Sally
And you're gonna help me.
你得帮帮我
Need you to help me get Sally here out of bed,
我们一起治好Sally 让她下床
That way, I can go back to trying to get her into bed.
这样 我就能再把她骗上♥床♥啦
Stop! You stop, foxy lady.
不要嘛 你才不要 小狐狸
Look, you're doing great. From now on, just follow your instincts Ok?
你做得不错 即刻起 相信自己的直觉就行
And you, don't flirt so much.
你呢 别总调情
Wanna make him jealous?
想让他吃醋吗
No.
不要了
Thanks a latte. Thanks a lot.
非常拿铁 非常感谢
Thanks a latte. I got it!
非常拿铁 我找到笑点了
At a hospital, there's always one sure way to deal with boredom.
在医院 总有一种办法打破无聊
You guys wanna go laugh at the narcoleptic guy?
你们想去嘲笑得了嗜睡症的那个男的吗
I know it sounds insensitive, but let's face it,
是很冷血 但是呢
narcolepsy is a funny condition.
嗜睡就是很搞笑嘛
And it can be triggered by a number of things.
而且很多事情都可以是诱因
Like stress.
比如说压力
Or anger from, say, three double bogies in a row.
或者因为连续打了三次双柏忌球而愤怒
Or, in Mr Hilliard's case... Sexual arousal?
对于Hilliard先生来说 性唤起
I'm going in.
我上
Is falling asleep after sex considered narcolepsy,
滚完床单之后睡着了就是嗜睡症吗
cos if it is, Mr Roberts has got it.
要是的话 Roberts肯定得了
Okay, so, first she'll stick her chest out and then she'll toss her hair.
首先她会挺胸 然后抚弄秀发
That's sexy.
真性感
Pen drop. Oops.
扔掉笔 啊哦
That did it.
成了
Hell, yeah.
噢耶
I have a boyfriend. Work is going well.
我不缺男朋友 工作很顺利
I actually feel cute for the first time in my life.
有生以来第一次感觉自己很可爱
My self-esteem cannot be touched.
我的自尊心完全不会受挫
It's been so weird since I got engaged.
我订婚以后好奇怪
You're right, I'll never get married. Message received.
你说得对 不会有人愿意娶我了 懂了
Elliot, This is about me. Really? Oh, OK.
我说的是我 真的吗 好吧
It's like, I don't feel attractive at all lately,
我觉得自己一点吸引力都没有了
Iike I've lost my spark or something.
就像我没有了魅力一样
Please, remember what Kelso said about your hair yesterday?
不会的 记得昨天Kelso怎么说你头发的吗
It makes you look frumpy.
你看起来老气横秋的
I thought he said clumpy.
我以为他说的是像个鸟窝
How is that better?
那也没好到哪儿去啊
You don't know.
你也不知道
Morning, boys. Sir, this is where we play.
早啊 先生 这是我们打球的地方
Funny, I thought this was where we worked.
是吗 我以为这是我们工作的地方呢
Dr Kelso, I have a low anterior resection later on this afternoon
Kelso医生 我下午有个直肠低位前切除手术
and I'd really like to exercise in order to be at my best.
我得先打球热身 才能超常发挥
Well, I'd really like grandkids someday,
我很想抱孙子
but the last five Christmases,
但是最近这几年圣诞节
my son has brought his roommate Brad home,
我儿子都是领着室友Brad回家
so you tell me whether life is fair.
别跟我抱怨人生不公平了
I can't believe you did your residency here, too?
我都不知道以前你也在这里实习
Are you kidding me? We lived,
当然是真的
we loved, we sang to each other, for crying out loud.
我在这里生活过 爱过 唱过 天呐
Hey, Laverne, remember that time you and I got a little crazy, right?
Laverne 还记得那次咱俩疯过吗
Went down to the waterfall, stripped off our scrubs, dove in.
跑去瀑布 脱掉了手术服 潜进去
You remember that Laverne? – Are you hitting the crack pipe?
记得吗 你嗑药了吧
See, that's the kinda magic I'm talking about, buddy.
看见没 这是片神奇的土地啊
Hey, ladies. You two must know each other.
女孩子们好 你俩认识吧
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表