if he knew I was sleeping with his wife.
就不会笑的这么爽了
I don't know. I didn't know it was just your patient.
我不知道啊 我不知道那只是你的病人
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Then what's with the look? I have a crick in my neck.
你那是什么表情 我脖子扭到了
See, since I no longer have any furniture for my new place,
因为我的新家一件家具也没有
I had to sleep in my tub last night.
所以我昨晚只好睡在浴缸里
Oh, how was your date?
噢对了 你约会怎么样
The ltalian people are really good at making sauce.
意大利人还真是擅长调酱汁啊
Fantastic. You're such an ass.
好极了 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Could you speak up? Mr Roberts doesn't hear so well.
你俩能大点声吗 Roberts先生听不太清
Laverne, if you're looking for your beeswax,
Laverne 你如果想听八卦
none of that is over here, okay?!
我们什么料都没有 懂吗
Now she all mad.
现在她彻底疯了
Look, I really just needed your help last night,
我昨晚真的很需要你的帮助
and you completely bailed on me.
但你彻底背叛了我
You're the one that drew all these lines up,
你才是各种划清界限的人啊
said that we're not in a relationship right now.
说什么咱们现在已经不在一起了
JD, I wasn't looking for a boyfriend last night.
JD 我昨晚并不是想找个男朋友
I was looking for a friend.
我需要一个朋友
I guess she told him.
我猜她告诉他了
Gotta go.
我先挂了
I was thinking about what you said and you're right.
我后来想了想 你说得对
buncha kids don't want to hear about being a janitor.
小孩子不会想知道怎么当清洁工的
I never said that. It's OK.
我可没那么说过 没关系
Cos instead, I'm gonna be a doctor.
到时候 我要假装是医生
I borrowed some stuff from your locker, our locker.
我从你的 哦不 我们的柜子里借了点东西
And, listen, if I don't get it back to you
还有 如果 呃 两天之内
within, like, two days,
我没还给你的话
consider it gone.
就当它们丢了吧
Dr. Kelso, I am so sorry.
Kelso医生 对不起
It's just, Mrs. Kay told me about picking up her grand-kids,
Kaye太太说要去接她孙子孙女
and she said she was feeling fine, and I believed her.
又说她感觉挺好的 我就信了她
Doctor, follow me.
医生 跟我来
Son, have you used drugs in the last 48 hours?
孩子 在过去的两天内你有没有吸过毒
Oh, no, sir. Never use drugs.
没有 医生 一点都没碰
Because this shot you're about to get could kill you
如果你体内有毒品的话
if mixed with narcotics. Oh, drugs. Yes, sir, all the time.
这一针会致命的 噢毒品啊 我吸了 一直在吸
See? Waiting for the tox screen, six hours.
看到没 等毒性检验等了六个小时
Frightening the bejeebies out of the local riff-raff, ten seconds.
不出十秒就能把那些本地游手好闲的寄生虫吓尿
Everybody lies, Dr Turk,
每个人都在说谎 Turk医生
whether it's that doobie brother in there,
不管是刚才那个大♥麻♥哥
or, say, me when I tell my son he can still live at the house
还是我自己 我还跟我儿子说
after he graduates from art school.
他艺校毕业之后还能一直住在家里呢
And by the way, sport,
顺便说一句 伙计
Mrs Kaye doesn't have any grandchildren.
Kaye太太可没有孙子孙女
I'm still a virgin.
我还是处♥女♥
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
Again?
又怀了
Since the bypass, doc, nothing but salads.
胃旁路手术之后 除了沙拉没吃过别的
Look, it was an accident.
那个 这只是个意外
My flashlight didn't have any batteries.
我的手电筒没电了
So you decided to put your penis in there?
所以你就把你老二当电池用了
Mr Corman, great news.
Corman先生 好消息
Dr Zeltzer and I have gone over your test results
我和Zeltzer医生看了你的检查结果
and your prognosis is excellent.
你的预后良好
That's great. Yeah, it is.
那太好了 是啊
But you know what?
但你们知道吗
You guys can pat yourself on the back all you want,
你们可以随心所欲自我恭维
but I'm not an idiot.
但我不是傻子
I know that you were screwing with me,
我知道你们在耍我
that I come in here sometimes, thinking I'm sick when I'm not.
因为我时不时就来医院 想象着自己根本没得的病
But if you remember anything, you remember this.
但你如果要记住什么 记住我的话
If it turns out I didn't have cancer,
如果我最后没得癌症
I coulda been just some guy coming in here, looking for help...
那我就是个来这儿寻求帮助 却被你们
that you treated like crap.
当猴子耍的人
Yeah.
是啊
The whole thing is giving me an ulcer.
我都快被气得起溃疡了
You wanna be tested for that too, don't you?
你想再检查一下 是吗
Do you mind?
你介意吗
Hey, Elliot... Look, you were right.
嘿 Elliot 那个 你说得对
I should have been there for you last night.
昨晚我应该陪你的
Thanks.
谢谢
And I'm sorry you lost all your things. That totally sucks.
很抱歉你所有的东西都被偷了 太缺德了
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
You know what? It was just stuff. I'm fine.
都是身外之物嘛 我没事儿
This is good. It feels like we've really turned a corner. You know?
这样真好 感觉咱们都翻篇儿了 是吧
Throw her down on that gurney and mount her like a lion.
把她扑倒在轮床上 像狮子一样霸占她
I know.
是啊
Why didn't you stop me?
你怎么没阻止我
What?
啥
Why did you let me harass that guy?
你为什么任凭我去羞辱那家伙
So you think the fact that you got annoyed and became
所以你觉得自己被冒犯
incredibly insensitive with another human being is my fault?
而变得麻木不仁是我的错喽
Yeah!
是啊
Look it, whenever I'm about to do some stupid-ass stuff,
听着 每次我要做蠢事
you're the one who calls me on it,
都是你来阻止我的
and you're then damn-sure the one who makes me stop.
你就是注定能阻止我的人
That's the way it works. That's the way it's worked for years.
每次都是这样的 已经很多年了
Just exactly what happened to that?
刚才你为什么不阻止我
I guess I just don't get as good a read on you as I used to.
我想可能是我没有以前那么了解你了吧
Maybe all that therapy has changed you.
可能你被这些治疗改变了
Oh, please, I'm crazier than ever.
得了吧 我比以前更疯狂呢
Look it, during this entire conversation,
就在咱俩进行这段对话的时候
I've actually been imagining myself
我其实一直都在想象着自己
sitting on a throne between us, watching all of this.
坐在宝座上 注视着这一切
Maybe we're just not as close as we used to be.
可能是咱们没有以前那么亲近了
Maybe.
也许吧
So you're just, like, right here watching us?
你就那样 呃 在那边看着我们
No, other side.
不 另一边
I'm invisible to the naked eye.
肉眼是看不见我的
Of course.
当然
Why so sad, Chocolate Bear?
小棕熊 怎么这么不高兴呢
I just don't feel like going back to that hospital, you know?
我只是不想回到医院了 你明白吗
Yeah. Hey, is my breath OK?
闻闻我口气清新不
Because I think Lisa and I actually might try talking tonight.
我觉得今晚我和Lisa会有更深入的交流
Dude, that whole damn building is packed with liars.
兄弟 那一整栋楼都被谎言充斥着
It is not.
并不是的
Well, if the cut was that deep,
如果伤口太深
I'd probably just pull your arm off.
我大概只好把你们的胳膊卸了
Once again...
再说一遍
Dr Jan ltor.
Jan ltor医生
Dr Jan ltor.
Jan ltor医生
OK, maybe you're right.
好吧 或许你说得对
But we're doctors, man. I mean, that comes with the territory;
但咱们是医生啊 总要面对一些恐怖的事
Some patients just don't like telling the whole truth.
有的病人就是不爱说实话
Well, I don't get why people have to do that.
我还是不明白为什么要那样
I don't know, maybe it's because they're proud.
我也不知道 可能因为他们觉得自豪吧
Maybe it's cos they're scared.
可能因为他们害怕
You know what? It was just stuff. I'm fine.
都是些身外之物嘛 我没事儿啦
Maybe it's because telling the truth would make 'em feel too vulnerable.
可能因为说实话会让他们觉得自己太脆弱
I guess. Dude, you're gonna be late for Gift-Shop Girl.
可能是吧 兄弟 你和礼品店小妞约会要迟到了
Oh, my God.
噢天哪
There are a few things I've always believed in.
有些事我始终坚信不疑
Flowers are good for any occasion.
送一束花可以化解所有的矛盾
And nothing is more important than making time for an old friend.
没有什么是比和老朋友在一起更重要的
Especially if the old girl's seen better days.
尤其是曾一起度过美好时光的女孩儿
Cos even if it breaks your heart to be just friends,
因为即使做朋友会伤透你的心
if you really care about someone, you'll take the hit.
如果你真正在乎某人 也会淡然接受打击
And it wasn't just stuff.
才不只是一些东西呢
It was all of my yearbooks and this little pink blanket
那是我所有的纪念册
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表