剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Me.
我变了
I know how to love you now.
我现在知道如何去爱你
That man you always wanted me to be -- I am that man.
那个你想要我成为的男人 我现在就是
And I can be a husband now, and I can be a father.
我现在可以做一名好丈夫 好父亲
And I can give you everything
我能给你
that we were always meant to have.
我们本该拥有的一切
And maybe I'm too late, and maybe I should just move on,
现在说也许太迟了 也许我该释怀
but I can't.
可我做不到
I've tried like hell, but all that ever happens --
我努力试过了 可经历了这一切
I just get better at lying to myself.
我只是变得越来越会欺骗自己了
I don't want to do that anymore.
我不想再这么做了
You and me, right?
你和我 对吗
That's how it's supposed to be.
我们注定要在一起
You know that.
你很清楚
It's Maddie and Daphne and you...
麦迪 达芙妮 你
and me.
还有我
Don't answer me now.
别现在回答我
This is yours.
这是你的
I never should have taken it back.
我本不该收回它
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表