剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't think we got a chance to meet. I'm Juliette.
我们还没互相认识吧 我是茱莉亚
Thank you so much for including me tonight.
谢谢您今晚能让我们来
Well, it's a benefit, and you are a big name.
这是义演嘛 而且你是大明星
Thank you, both, so much for helping out tonight.
谢谢你们两个今晚能来
You just got christened the next Luke Wheeler.
你刚被冠以"下一个卢克·维勒"的头衔了
I guess it means
我想这意味着
you're gonna have to come out on tour with me.
你必须得来跟我一起巡演了
Seriously?
真的吗
I'm gonna go get ready.
我去准备了
Good work, man.
干得好 伙计
I told you I wouldn't let you down. I know. I know. You did.
我说了我不会让你失望的 是啊 是啊
Yes! Congrats.
太好了 恭喜
I guess I did need your help.
我终究还是需要你帮忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, happy to do it.
乐意效劳
I believe in you.
我相信你能行
So let's
所以让我们
Move fast
加快步伐
Groove slow
渐入佳境
Doesn't matter where
地点有何所谓
Baby, let's go
宝贝 一起来
Move fast
加快步伐
Groove slow
渐入佳境
Don't you wanna be my girl
难道你不想做我的女友
You twirl your hair with your finger
你用手指拨弄头发
Girl, I know what that means
姑娘 我深解其意
I see you there in the corner
我看见你躲在角落
You should be dancing with me
你该与我共舞一曲
And before the night's over
赶在夜晚尚未结束
We're both gonna give in
我们都要承认感情
So come a little bit closer
那就靠得再近一点
Where you and I can begin
爱情将在此处降临
So let's
所以让我们
Move fast
加快步伐
Groove slow
渐入佳境
Doesn't matter where
地点有何所谓
Baby, let's go
宝贝 一起来
Move fast
加快步伐
Groove slow
渐入佳境
Don't you wanna be my girl
难道你不想做我的女友
Nice. Nice.
太棒了 太棒了
That was fun, you guys.
这样很好玩啊 伙计们
Layla, can you tell us how you're getting ready
莱拉 能讲讲你是怎么准备
for your first arena tour?
你的第一次大型体育场巡演吗
Eight glasses of water a day and plenty of sleep.
一天喝八大杯水 还要多睡觉
Jamie this is Scarlett O'Conner,
杰米 这是斯嘉丽·欧康纳
she is the first artist on
她是蕾娜·詹姆斯的
Rayna James' Highway 65 label.
65号♥高速乐队里的第一位歌♥手
That must be really exciting for you.
这一定很让你兴奋吧
Um, did you grow up singing her songs?
你从小就唱她的歌♥吗
I was too shy to sing. I only ever sang in church,
我以前害羞不敢唱歌♥ 我只在教堂里唱
but I did get to meet her one time when I was really small
但是我很小的时候通过我叔叔
'cause of my uncle.
见过她一次
Who's your uncle? Deacon Claybourne.
你叔叔是谁 迪康·克莱伯尼
Fascinating.
这太有意思了
So do you know why he was drinking
那你知道他们出车祸那天
the night of their accident? No.
你叔叔为什么喝酒吗 不知道
I... don't-- That seems...
我不 那个有点
that's kind of a personal matter, isn't it?
那个问题属于个人隐私吧
Um, the first time I ever sang
我第一次唱歌♥的时候
was at the Bluebird Cafe.
是在蓝鸟咖啡馆
Practically had to drag me up on stage
公开演出夜 他们基本上是把我拖到
at an open mic night to get noise out of me.
台上 才逼我唱出声的
But I... I did it. Um...
不过我最后还是唱了 那个
Jamie--Jamie, I-I'm, uh, I'm--I'm so sorry.
杰米 杰米 不 不好意思
We should keep it moving.
我们得走了
Come on. What the hell was that? Huh?
走吧 你刚才都说些什么鬼话
When you go off-book, you lose control of the conversation.
你只要脱离稿子 话题就失控了
When you look like a fool, I look like a fool.
如果你看起来像个傻瓜 那我也看起来像个傻瓜
I will just watch the show.
那我只看表演
I won't talk to anybody anymore.
再也不跟任何人说话了
No. No, honey, that's worse. You'll come off as aloof.
不不 亲爱的 那更不行 别人会觉得你冷淡
There's more than just press here.
这里不只有记者
There are programmers, promoters,
电视台的人 做宣传的
a lot of people who want to get to know you.
很多人都想认识你
And if you just ignore all of them,
如果你谁都不理
your career is over before it starts.
那你就别想开展什么演艺生涯了
You either stay on script, or you can go home.
你要么照稿子来 要么就回家
The choice is yours.
你自己选
I really just want to be myself.
我真的就想做自己本来的样子
Get her out of here.
把她带走
All right Buck, I will see you there.
好 巴奇 我们在那里见
I'm sorry. I let myself in.
不好意思 我自己进来了
Are... the girls here? I can leave.
孩子们在的话 我立刻就走
No, they're not here.
她们不在
What's going on?
怎么了
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
That you can't sing.
告诉我 你不能唱歌♥了
Who'd you hear that from?
你听谁说的
Well, is it true? I'm working with a vocal therapist.
是真的吗 我正在咨♥询♥声带治疗师
It's taking some time. Yeah, but can you sing?
需要点时间 可你能唱歌♥了吗
Well, we're working on it.
我们正在努力
Wor--
努力...
Can you sing, Rayna?
你能唱歌♥吗 蕾娜
I said we're working on it. Can you sing?
我说了 还在努力 你还能唱歌♥吗
I don't know. I don't know! Can you sing?!
我不知道 我不知道 你还能唱歌♥吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'm not quite sure
我不知道
what's gonna come out of my mouth when I open it.
自己一张口会唱出什么来
Everything's different now.
一切都不一样了
Yeah.
是啊
How's your hand?
你的手怎么样了
I'm done.
已经废了
Not gonna be anybody's guitarist anytime soon.
短时间内 我当不了任何人的吉他手了
You don't need to be anybody's guitar player.
你不需要为任何人卖♥♥命
You might need to take a minute,
你需要花点时间去想清楚
figure out who you are without a guitar in your hand.
没有吉他在手 你是什么身份
But don't you ever say
但你不许说
you're done with music.
从此与音乐绝缘
You either, okay?
你也是 好吗
All right, thank you,Will Lexington,
太棒了 威尔·莱星顿
for coming out tonight to help us raise money
谢谢你出席今晚为史密斯音乐学校
for the W.O. Smith music school.
举♥行♥的资金募集晚会
Give him a hand, everybody.
大家给他点掌声
Great job, Will. All right.
太棒了 威尔
When I was 14, I was a troublemaker.
十四岁的我 简直就是个混世魔王
Not a troublemaker like my kids...
和我的孩子们还不一样...
Incredible. You're even better in front of a big crowd.
了不起 观众越多 你表现得越好
You didn't look nervous at all.
一点都不怯场
I guess I worked my nerves out in rehearsal.
排练的时候 就已经练出胆儿来了
I'll get 'em back when I'm on the tour bus, though.
巡演的时候 肯定还是会紧张的
That's okay.
没关系
I haven't had the chance to tell you how excited I am
听说你要和我们一起巡演了
that you're coming on tour with us.
我实在是太开心了
Oh, you two are already friends, huh? Yeah.
你们已经是好朋友了嘛 是啊
Good, that'll make it easier when I tell you
太好了 正好我想告诉你 希望你别介意
to cut 15 minutes from your set to make room for Will.
你的表演时间要缩短十五分钟给威尔
...help change kids' lives
...通过音乐
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表