剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
All right, come on, girls. Time to go.
好了 姑娘们 该走了
What? I'm not ready.
什么 我还不想走呢
Uh, Deacon's going back out on stage.
迪康一会儿还会上台表演
Look, that's not the agreement I had with your mom. Let's go.
你妈妈和我可不是这么说的 走吧
Dad, I'm not grounded.
爸爸 我可没有被关禁闭
I don't want to go. That's too bad.
我还不想走 那太遗憾了
You've already gotten enough of a pass tonight.
今晚对你已经够通融的了
Teddy, it's just a couple songs, all right?
泰迪 也就几首歌♥的时间了
We're all leaving now. End of discussion.
现在就走 不要再说了
Dad!
爸爸
I think we can have a discussion here just for a --
我觉得我们还可以再商量下...
Did you hear me?
你没听见我的话吗
I just want to talk about it, okay?
我只是想和你商量一下
Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Dad's just ruining everything -- again.
爸爸又来破坏我们的兴致了
Okay, Rayna, you and I had an agreement, remember?
蕾娜 我们说好的 不是吗
I don't have an agreement.
你可没和我说好
Listen.
听着
Can we please not make a scene here?
我们能别在这儿丢人现眼吗
Teddy, I will bring the girls home right after the show, okay?
泰迪 演出结束后 我送姑娘们回家可以吗
Okay, I'm not leaving. I'm gonna be waiting backstage.
好吧 但我不走 我在后台等你们
Sorry.
抱歉
Everything okay?
没事吧
It's that family drama I was telling you about.
就是我以前跟你说的那些家庭闹剧
You all right?
你还好吧
At least now I understand
现在我总算明白了
why deacon always seems to be in the middle of it.
为什么迪康总是和你纠缠不清
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
What?
什么
Colt showed me the video Maddie posted online.
科特给我看了麦迪传到网上的视频
Maddie Claybourne, that is.
她原来是麦迪·克莱伯尼啊
You ready, boss?
准备好了吗 头儿
Listen --
听我说
Wheels up, Nashville!
动起来啦 纳什维尔
And let me hear it for our openers. What do you say?
用你们最热烈的掌声 欢迎今天的开场嘉宾
I'm gonna bring them back out here.
现在我要再将他们请上台
现场秀
月色温柔
Let's hear it for Mr. Will Lexington!
掌声欢迎威尔·莱星顿
He's the next big thing. Don't y'all think so?
他可是一颗明日之星 你们说是不是
I'm sure you ladies heard on your twitters and facebooks
相信女士们都已经在推特和脸书上
this heartbreaker's tying the knot.
得知他快要结婚这个令人心碎的消息了
And this next fella, your hometown boy,
接下来这位是我们本土的大明星
Mr. Freakin' Deacon Claybourne!
令人疯狂的迪康·克莱伯尼
Hey, Deacon. Hey.
你好啊 迪康
How about we make this next one a three-wheeler?
下面我们来一段"三轮秀"如何
It's like somebody flipped a switch
就像有人拧开了开关
And kicked it into overdrive
开启超速行驶
Pushed a button somewhere
在哪按下了按钮
And made the whole place start to come alive
让整个房♥间鲜活起来
Got some friday night money, a room full of honeys
有了周五晚上消遣的小钱 一屋子甜妞
Like dominoes ready to fall
就像准备瘫倒的多米诺骨牌
Got me wishing I could dance with 'em all
让我希望能与她们每个人跳舞
Even when the music goes off
哪怕没有音乐
'cause it's on tonight
因为就在今晚
Got the party going
狂欢派对开始了
Gonna keep it rollin' just as long as we can
要尽可能狂欢下去
Yeah, it's on tonight, gettin' down with it
就在今晚 尽情享受吧
Fillin' up and liftin' up a drink in our hands
手中的酒杯快斟满 快举杯
The country girls are ready to rock
乡村姑娘们准备好摇摆
We won't be stoppin' till the boots come off
我们要尽情摇摆 直至跳脱了靴子
So come on
来吧
'cause it's on, yeah, it's on tonight
因为派对开始了 就在今晚
Haven't heard this one yet.
这首我还没听过
Sounds like another Luke Wheeler hit.
听起来又会是卢克·维勒的另一首热门曲
Thanks.
多谢
I co-wrote it with him.
我和他一起写的
My instincts were right about you, Gunnar.
我对你的直觉是对的 加纳
They're rarely wrong.
我的直觉很少出错
Just like my instincts about your buddy will.
就像我对你哥们威尔的直觉
Yeah. He's a superstar, all right.
是啊 他成了大明星了 没错
I'm not talking about his talent.
我不是在说他的天赋
I'm talking about his sexuality.
我是在说他的性取向
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I'm no homophobe, okay?
我不是反对同性恋
But I can't invest in a heartthrob
但我不能去捧一个
who's gonna be... arrested in some bathroom.
将来会在洗手间里被抓包的偶像
Won't fly in country music -- ever.
在乡村音乐界永远不会被接受的
So why don't you do us both a favor right now
所以你何不现在就帮我们个忙
And tell me...
告诉我
...is Will gay?
威尔是同性恋吗
Gay?
同性恋吗
Look, I live with the guy.
我跟那家伙住在一起
That boy's caught more tail than a damn rabbit hunter.
这小子简直是采花大盗
The country girls are ready to rock
乡村姑娘们准备好摇摆
We won't be stoppin' till the boots come off
我们要尽情摇摆 直至跳脱了靴子
Come on
来吧
'cause it's on, yeah, it's on tonight
因为派对开始了 就在今晚
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Why?
干嘛
You know.
你清楚的
Don't play games with me. You know what's going on.
别跟我耍花样 你知道怎么了
That video.
那段视频
"Maddie Claybourne"? What are you thinking?
"麦迪·克莱伯尼" 你在想什么
It's the truth. I am Deacon's daughter.
这是真♥相♥ 我是迪康的女儿
It is the truth, but it's your truth.
这是真♥相♥ 但这是你自己的真♥相♥
That's personal for you.
这对你来说是隐私
That is not for the whole world
这不该让全世界
and everybody on the internet to know.
和网上的每个人知道
I want the world to know. Why don't you?
我希望世界知道 你为什么不想
Because I want to protect you.
因为我想保护你
I don't want people that you don't even know
我不想让那些你根本不认识的人
weighing in on your life.
来左右你的人生
People can be cruel and heartless.
那些人会很残酷无情
I don't want that for you.
我不想让你经受这些
No. You want to protect you.
不 你是想保护你自己
You don't want the world to know
你不想让全世界知道
that you have an illegitimate daughter.
你有一个不合法的女儿
Don't you ever, ever say that.
你以后绝对不许说这话
Don't you even think it. That is not true.
甚至不准去想 这不是真的
Your father and Deacon and I love you,
你父亲 迪康和我都爱你
and you are wanted.
我们都想要你
And we all want to protect you.
我们都想保护你
So you got to take that video down
所以你必须把那段视频撤下来
before it gets out of control.
趁它还没失控之前
...rollin' just as long as we can
尽可能地狂欢下去
Yeah, it's on tonight, gettin' down with it
就在今晚 尽情享受
Fillin' up and liftin up a drink in our hands
手中的酒杯快斟满 快举杯
The country girls are ready to rock
乡村姑娘们准备好摇摆
We won't be stoppin' till the boots come off
我们要尽情摇摆 直至跳脱了靴子
Come on
来吧
'cause it's on, yeah, it's on tonight
因为派对开始了 就在今晚
So come on
来吧
'cause it's on, yeah, it's on tonight
因为派对开始了 就在今晚
Mr. Deacon Claybourne!
迪康·克莱伯尼先生
Mr. Will Lexington!
威尔·莱克星顿先生
Yeah!
来吧
All right! Thank you!
好的 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a blast, man. It's a good time.
太精彩了 伙计 唱得真开心
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表