剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I thought we would do that first, and I--
我以为得先进录音棚才能
I do think you're ready.
我真觉得你准备好了
This is an amazing opportunity for you,
这可是天赐良机
and Luke Wheeler is the biggest tour in the country right now.
现在卢克·维勒巡演规模是国内最大的
Can't pass that up.
机会不容错过
I-I know. I just...
我知道 只是
Honestly, I just really wanna make you proud.
说真的 我只想让你骄傲
I am so proud to have you on my label.
有你在我旗下 我非常自豪
And you are gonna kill it.
你会震撼全场的
Okay.
好
Okay?
好吗
Bobby Delmont is way too important in this market.
鲍比·德尔蒙特在这行举足轻重
I can't have him giving all my airtime to Layla.
可不能让他在直播里宣传的都是莱拉
Okay, don't worry about it. She's just a shiny new toy.
好 别担心 她不过是一时新鲜
You're the superstar here. Delmont knows it.
你才是巨星 德尔蒙也知道的
Is he gonna be at the meet and greet? Yeah.
见面会他会来吗 会
Good. I'll talk to him then. He's a sucker for an exclusive.
很好 我到时跟他聊 他爱死独家新闻了
Charlie Wentworth.
查理·温沃思
What in the world are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Well, I had a business meeting here in Houston,
我来休斯敦开会
and I saw in the papers that you were performing,
看报纸上说你在这巡演
so I thought I'd swing by and say hello.
过来打声招呼
Glenn, right?
格伦是吧
Yeah. Good to see you again, Mr. Wentworth.
很高兴再次见到你 温沃思先生
Hey, would you like to see the show tonight?
今晚要来看巡演吗
I can send over some tickets.
我可以送票过去
And then maybe you and Olivia can join me for a late dinner?
也许你和奥利维亚之后可以和我共进晚餐
Sorry. Can't. Olivia's on a girls' weekend in New York,
恐怕不行 奥利维亚去纽约和闺蜜过周末了
and I have to fly to Dallas to speak at a T.E.D. Conference.
我还得飞去达拉斯在科技设计大会上发言
Well, that's a bummer.
真可惜
Well... uh... I'll let you two catch up.
我不打扰你们叙旧了
Good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Okay, I'm sorry. I know this is reckless.
抱歉 我知道这样很鲁莽
I just really wanted to see you I invented "Reckless."
我真的很想见你 鲁莽行事我最在行
We've gotta move fast. I've got a press thing in an hour.
咱们得快点 我一小时后有媒体发布会
You can blow it off.
你可以不去
No. You have no idea how important
不行 你都想不到这些
these big market radio guys are.
大牌电台节目人有多重要
You want on the air, you have to play by their rules.
想上节目 就得按他们的规则来
Um, hello? Media mogul. My company owns... 800...
要说媒体巨鳄 我公♥司♥旗下可有八百家
radio stations. I think I know how things work.
电台 这事怎么玩我很清楚
But surely you're above all that.
不过你肯定不需要在乎这些
You're a huge, huge star. They should be courting you.
你可是大明星 他们应该捧着你
You're right. They should be.
没错 是得这样
It's about time they showed me some respect.
他们也该给我点尊重了
Exactly. Juliette Barnes is the new queen of country music.
没错 茱莉亚·巴恩斯是新生代乡村乐女王
She shouldn't have to bow down to anybody.
她不必向任何人低头
Oh, is that right?
是吗
I shouldn't have to bow down to anybody?
我不必向任何人低头
Oh, I mean, you know,
我是说
If Juliette Barnes wants to... bow down.
如果茱莉亚·巴恩斯愿意俯身的话
You girls ready?
准备好了吗
Your dad's here! Come on down.
爸爸来了 快下来吧
What time you gonna bring 'em back today?
你今天什么时候送她们回来
Uh, around 3:00.
3点左右
We just need to pick up their dresses and shoes,
我们取一下裙子和鞋
and then we're gonna grab lunch while we're out. Mmkay.
在外面吃个午饭就行 好
Um... little word of warning.
给你提个醒
I don't think Maddie wants to sing at your reception.
麦迪不想在你婚宴上唱歌♥
What? When did that happen?
什么 什么时候的事儿
This morning. I talked to her about it,
今天早上 我和她谈过了
but she seems pretty determined.
不过她好像很坚决
Okay, and did she say why? Not really, but you know...
她说为什么了吗 没有 但你也知道
Listen, she's upset about this wedding.
这场婚礼本来就让她很难受
I think she sees it as you marrying the woman
她觉得你这是娶了
who broke up our marriage. Oh, okay.
破坏我们婚姻的坏女人 打住
Maddie knows that's not what happened.
麦迪知道事实并非这样
I don't want to get into this with you.
我不想和你吵
I'm just telling you I don't want to get into it either,
我只是想说 我也不想和你吵
But, Rayna, I'm getting married tomorrow
蕾娜 我明天就要结婚了
in front of a lot of important people.
很多重要人物都会来参加婚礼
A show of support from the girls would be nice.
女儿们表示支持很重要
Oh, come on now. You're not worried about this
得了吧 你这么担心
'cause it's gonna make you look bad in the press, are you?
不会是怕这个会影响你在媒体前形象吧
That's not what I said.
我没这么说
Okay. The show of support is for Peggy.
到场支持是为了佩吉
I mean, it would mean a lot to her.
这对她意义重大
Oh, so it means a lot to Peggy, so you're gonna force
这对佩吉意义重大 你就要强迫
our daughter to do something she doesn't wanna do?
女儿去做她不愿意的事
Force our daughter? Seems like it.
强迫女儿 看起来就是
I get it. Oh, you are ridiculous.
我懂了 你真是莫名其妙
This is your way of turning the girls against Peggy.
你就是想让女儿们讨厌佩吉
No. Hey, this is not my fault. You got Peggy pregnant,
这可不是我的错 你搞大了佩吉的肚子
you wanna run for congress, you're gonna marry her, fine.
你想竞选众议院议员 所以娶她 可以
That is your choice,
这是你的选择
but Maddie is not a little girl anymore,
但麦蒂不是小姑娘了
and she can make choices, too.
她也可以做选择
And if she doesn't wanna sing at your wedding,
要是她不愿在你婚礼上献唱
you have to respect that. Hey, dad!
那你就必须尊重她的决定 爸爸
Hey. You look ready. Ready! Yep.
好啊 准备好了吗 是的
Yes, you are. Ahh! How about your sister? She ready to go?
没错 你姐姐呢 她也准备好出发了吗
Um, I don't know. She said she didn't wanna come.
我不知道 她说她不想去
What? All right, let me talk to her.
什么 没关系 我去和她谈谈
I'll go talk to her. Be right back.
我去吧 马上就回
Do you wanna talk about it?
想聊聊吗
He's leaving us.
他要抛弃我们了
He's not, honey. He's your father.
不会的 亲爱的 他是你♥爸♥爸
He's always gonna be your father.
他永远都会是你的爸爸
That's never gonna change. How do you know that?
这一点是永远不会改变的 你怎么知道
Talia's dad got remarried, and he's never around anymore.
塔莉娅的爸爸再婚后 就再也没空陪她了
The new wife's always gonna be more important.
新婚妻子始终更重要
What if they have kids of their own?
要是他们再有了自己的孩子呢
Is he gonna make time for me
他还会有空理我吗
when I'm not even his daughter?
我甚至都不是他的亲生女儿
Mom...
妈妈
I wanna see Deacon.
我想见迪康
This is big.
这是大事
Deacon is her father.
迪康是她的生父
It makes sense that she wants to connect with him.
她想与他建立感情也在情理之中
Yeah. I don't know what he wants.
是啊 但我不知道他想不想见女儿
Does he wanna be a father right now?
他现在准备好当一个父亲了吗
Does he feel welcome?
你给过他机会吗
Probably not.
没有吧
Is that what you want?
你想这样下去吗
I just wanna...
我只是想...
protect myself...
保护好我自己
protect my family.
保护好我的家人
Wish I could just...
我希望自己可以...
put him off in a box somewhere and...
把关于他的回忆装进箱子 尘封起来
not have to think about it anymore.
再也不必去多想
Because if Maddie has a relationship with him,
如果麦迪和他是父女关系
then that means you have to have a relationship with him.
那也就意味着 你也跟他有亲情关系
I'm gonna have to open that box.
我得重新开启那个记忆之盒了
She is not that much taller than me.
她根本没比我高那么多
You're late.
你迟到了
I'm the headliner. I'm allowed to be late.
我才是新闻头条 我有权迟到
Hi, guys. Where's Santa Claus?
好啊 伙计们 圣诞老人哪去了
He's here. Never misses a chance
圣诞老人在此 他可从来不会错过
to rub elbows with the stars.
与巨星们打交道的机会
Mm, he never stops at the elbows, of course.
他做的事可从来不止握握手
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表