剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I couldn't recover! It is your fault! It's my --
我康复不了 是你的错
It is your fault!
都是你的错
You're an angry, narcissistic, manic mess!
你是个愤怒的 自恋的狂躁症患者
That's your fault!
是你的错
Well, it's better than being a pathetic drunk,
总比当一个可怜的酒鬼强
like your daddy!
就像你♥爸♥一样
Oh, yeah. Just walk away.
走开
I don't know why I'd expect anything else.
真不明白我为什么还有期盼
Wow. Nice place for a meeting.
见面的好地方
Yeah. Thanks for coming out.
是的 谢谢你能出来
Well, you made it sound like I couldn't afford not to.
你电♥话♥里的语气好像我非出来不可
I want you to come over to Edgehill.
我想让你来边山
To do what?
去干嘛
I mean, you made it pretty clear
你已经说得很明白了
I wasn't wanted as an artist there.
不会让我做艺人的
I'm starting a publishing division.
我在建立一个出版部门
I'm gonna build a stable of songwriters,
我想储备一支创作团队
and I want you to be the first.
我希望你能成为第一个
Well, I'm flattered,
真是受宠若惊
but I already have a deal at South Circle.
但是我已经和南部圈签了协议
What, uh, what's your split there? Hmm?
什么 你在那里能拿多少分成
50/50? No co-publishing?
对半分吗 没有合作出版权吗
I am offering you co-publishing plus 75%.
我能给你合作出版权 75%的分成
Hell, with a deal like that,
签了这份合同
maybe you can join a place like this.
你就可以来这里玩了
You know, word around town is Edgehill's on the ropes
城里盛传边山岌岌可危
and you are, too.
你也是
I mean, it must be hard staying at the top
在失去茱莉亚·巴尼斯和蕾娜·詹姆斯之后
after losing Juliette Barnes and Rayna James.
想当行业老大一定很难
You're right.
你说得对
I'm, uh... I'm in a tight spot.
我 我现在情况不妙
But I'm fighting to get up off the mat.
但我在努力走出泥淖
Is that what you want to hear?
这是你想听到的吗
Yeah, well, you probably just started getting royalties
你刚刚才拿到《累赘》的
from "Ball and chain," Right?
版税对吗
Yeah. Yeah, it's nice.
是的 挺丰厚的
It is.
是的
That one number-one, Gunnar.
那只是一首榜首歌♥曲 加纳
Now think about the fact that I have got a stable of artists
想想我拥有的创作团队中
who have a habit of sitting at the top of the charts.
都是长♥期♥创作榜单热门曲目的艺术家
This is the big leagues, man.
这可是超强阵容
No more blowing opportunities
不会再搞砸和凯莉·克拉克森
with a-list talent like Kelly Clarkson.
这样的巨星合作的机会了
I didn't blow that opportunity.
我没有搞砸
No. No, you didn't.
不 不 你没有
Your loony ex-partner did.
是你发疯的前搭档
Scarlett O'Connor has more talent
斯嘉丽·欧康纳拥有着
than most of us dream about.
我们大多数人难以企及的天赋
She's the one who pulled the good music out of me.
是她让我发掘出我的音乐灵感
I owe her everything.
我欠她太多了
You just called her a loony.
你刚才叫她疯子
You can take your deal.
带着你的合同
You can go shove it.
一起消失
The doctors say she's not an addict.
医生说她不是瘾君子
I mean, from a business perspective,
从商业角度来说
there's no question the best thing would be
毫无疑问现在让她重回舞台
for her to get right back out there.
是再好不过的了
You -- you have Evan Ryder,
你 你有伊凡·莱德
Hey, Rayna. But Scarlett's a lot hey.
蕾娜 但是斯嘉丽太...
...Scarlett's a lot closer to contributing to your bottom line.
斯嘉丽快打破你的底线了
I mean, I don't know what's the right thing to do here.
我不知道该做什么
I don't want to box her in with one interview.
我不想在采访中抨击她
Well, Jason's gonna push you hard to commit to this,
杰森一定会逼你承认
trying to get you to say --
让你亲口说
I play this game better than he does.
我比他更擅长这个游戏
Hey! Hey! How are you?
过得好吗
How are you, friend? Doing well.
你怎么样 朋友 还不错
I'm real sorry you blame me for your life.
你把你的生活归咎于我 我很抱歉
But it's not about us anymore.
但现在重点不再是我们了
It's about that sweet girl of yours.
而是你的小甜心
Let's let her make her choice about how much help she wants.
我们要让她决定 她需要多少帮助
And then when she does, you and me, we'll just...
当她做出选择 你和我 我们
We'll give her what we never got --
我们会给她 我们从未得到过的
Unconditional love and support.
无条件的爱和支持
No matter what.
无论如何
It's gonna be okay.
会好的
Leave me alone!
让我一个人静静
Go away!
滚
What did I do to you?!
我做什么了
What did I do?!
我做什么了
I'm sorry --
对不起
I can't believe you came.
难以置信你竟然来了
Can't believe you thought I wouldn't.
难以置信你竟然以为我不会来
Remember all those night I came to stay with you
还记得以前我妈妈在精神病院
when mama was at the farm?
我去你那儿留宿的那些夜晚吗
I'd sit in your bed wondering if I'd turn out like her.
我坐在你床上想自己会不会变成她那样
How did I get here?
我是怎么走到这一步的
It's not like I forced her to get up there on that stage.
我又没有强迫她上舞台
I just told her that's the way the business works.
我只是跟她说做这一行就是这样
It's kind of the same thing.
这差不多就是同一个意思
What was that?
你说什么
I said, "It's kind of the same thing."
我说"这差不多就是同一个意思"
"That's how the business works,"
"做这一行就是这样"
Means "Shut up and do it."
就是"闭嘴 上台去"的意思
I see how she could see it that way.
她会那么认为也可以理解
That I forced her?
认为是我逼她上台
She's scared and vulnerable,
她当时又害怕又脆弱
and you tell her, "Thas how it works."
然后你说"就是这样"
You don't know how her mind...
你不懂她会怎么想...
Okay, so you're taking her side?
好吧 所以你帮她说话咯
No! I'm not taking anyone's side!
不 我没有要帮谁说话
I just need some sleep.
我只想睡一会儿
I'm sorry, okay?
我错了 行吧
I'm in a mood.
我心情不太好
But if we're in bed...
但如果在床上...
You in the mood for something like this?
你有心情享用这个吗
Juliette...
茱莉亚
Okay, babe, listen. I just --
宝贝 听我说 我想...
Stop.
停下
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
First, you didn't care that Charlie kissed me,
一开始你不在乎查理吻我
and now I can't even get you to sleep with me.
现在你甚至不想跟我上♥床♥了
I never said either of those things.
我从来没那么说过
But now that you brought it up,
不过既然你提起了我倒想问
is that why Charlie was hanging around?
这就是为何查理老在眼前晃的原因吗
I mean, are you trying to make me jealous or something?
你是想让我嫉妒之类的吗
Why would I need to make you jealous?
我为什么要让你嫉妒
I don't know -- why are you acting like a crazy person
我不知道 为什么每次遇上斯嘉丽
every time anything with Scarlett comes up?
你就显得这么不可理喻
So I'm crazy now?
我不可理喻
You know what?
你知道吗
I can't do this tonight.
我今晚没法跟你吵
Let's talk about your new single.
我们来谈谈你的新单曲
It's called "This time."
《这一次》
You co-wrote it with none other than Deacon Claybourne.
这是你和迪康·克莱伯尼一起写的
That's right. It was -- it was an amazing collaboration.
没错 那次合作非常成功
And, uh...Speaking of Deacon Claybourne...
说到迪康·克莱伯尼
Yeah?
怎么
I've got to ask you. Our listeners are dying to know.
我不得不提到...听众都想了解
They want to hear you talk about him and, uh,
都想听你谈谈他
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表