剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Well, are you all right?
你没事吧
You seem a little...hurt.
看起来有点受伤
You've been in a good mood lately.
你最近倒是心情不错
Changing the subject, are we?
还转移话题啊
Yep.
是啊
That's the album I did with Liam.
这是我和利亚姆的专辑
I'm very proud of it.
我很为之自豪
Good. That -- that's great.
好 很好
It's all done, huh?
都完成了
Well, I-it needs a single.
还需要一首主打歌♥
But I want to put something on there
我想要一首配得上
that feels really worthy of the heart and soul of the album, you know?
这张专辑灵魂的歌♥ 懂吗
I don't want something on there I don't love.
不想随便放首我不喜欢的
Okay.
好吧
And, you know, for better or for worse...
不管怎么说
you and I have written a lot of hits together.
咱俩一起写了不少热门歌♥
What are you asking me, Ray?
你想说什么 小蕾
Well, I'm asking if you might consider
我是问你能不能考虑
writing a song with me.
和我一起写歌♥
Hey. I'm looking for suite 14b.
你好 14B套房♥在哪
Here to finalize a few details
我来敲定今晚
for my number-one party tonight.
我冲榜成功庆祝派对的一些细节
It's down the hall and to the left.
走到头左拐
Okay. Thank you very much.
好 谢谢
Excuse me, man. I'm sorry.
看着点 不好意思
I-I-I'm just trying to find my ascap rep.
我想找一下著作权协会的代表
No worries, man. I'm Jay Demarcus.
没事儿 我是杰·迪马♥克♥思♥
Yeah, I know you.
我认识你
I'm -- I'm a big fan of rascal flatts.
我是流氓弗拉德乐队的忠实粉丝
I'm Gunnar Scott.
我是加纳·斯考特
Well, I know you, too.
我也认识你
You wrote "Ball and Chain." Yeah.
《累赘》是你写的 没错
Yeah, I'm going to the party they're throwing for you.
我要去参加他们为你举♥行♥的派对
Really?
真的吗
As a matter of fact,
事实上我还想问
would you be up for writing some time?
愿意和我一起写歌♥吗
With you? Uh, yeah.
和你一起 当然
Well, what are you doing this afternoon?
下午有什么安排
We could grab a room here for a couple of hours.
我们可以在这找个房♥间
Maybe write another number-one for both of us.
给咱俩再写出一首榜首歌♥
That sound good?
怎么样
Hell yeah. 2:00?
当然 两点行吗
Great. Okay. All right, man.
没问题 就这么定了
Great to meet you, Mr. Demarcus.
很高兴认识你 迪马♥克♥思♥先生
Oh, you got to call me "Jay," dude.
哥们 就叫我杰吧
All right, man. See ya. See ya.
好 回见 回见
No protestors out front.
外面没示♥威♥者
That's a good sign.
好现象
No nothin out front.
外面什么都没有
You notice the marquee was dark?
遮棚都是黑的
I know we're a little early for sound check,
虽说试音早了点
but still, this doesn't look right.
这也不太对劲啊
Wait -- why are they loading my equipment
他们怎么把我的设备
onto the trucks and not off?
往车上装而不是卸下来
I am so very sorry I wasn't able to reach you all sooner.
抱歉没能早点联♥系♥上你
Hey, what the hell's going on here?
怎么回事
Literally moments ago, the show got canceled.
几分钟前演出取消了
Canceled? Why?
取消了 为什么
The venue received a threat.
场馆收到恐吓
It's since been thoroughly searched,
已经全面搜查过
and nothing turned up,
什么都没找到
but the owner doesn't want to take any chances.
但老板不想冒险
All right, we've got some downtime
查尔斯顿和罗利市之间
between Charleston and Raleigh.
有空档期
We can just reschedule.
我们可以重排日程
The company owner would rather not.
老板不想承办了
Besides his safety concerns,
除了安全顾虑之外
he takes blasphemy quite seriously.
他对亵渎上帝这事很反感
Excuse me?
什么
Hey, I don't know what this guy thinks he's doing,
我不知道你老板以为自己在干什么
but we've got a contract,
我们可是有合同的
and the contract says --
根据合同
With a clause allowing for cancellation
有条款规定遇到公众安全隐患
in the event of public-safety issues.
可以取消
You're gonna have a lot of pissed-off ticket holders
等买♥♥票的歌♥迷发现你玩
when my fans find out that you've canceled it
这种政♥治♥把戏而取消演出
for political reasons.
他们会很生气的
They received over 6,000 refund requests
决定取消之前
before they pulled the plug.
已经有六千多人要求退票了
Your fans were already pissed off.
你的歌♥迷早就生气了
Home is the simple truth
家是静默的真理
Of silence that rains upon my roof
撒在我的房♥顶
Home is an army of --
家是一大群
Hey. You Back yet?
好啊 已经回来了
Will be by tonight.
今晚到
These kids aren't ready to come home, but I sure am.
孩子们还没准备好回家 我已经迫不及待了
Well, I'm looking forward to seeing you.
我也很期待见到你
As wonderful as it is to talk to you on the phone,
和你聊电♥话♥是很好
it's a hell of a lot more fun being with you in person.
能和你面对面相处就更好
And, uh, I haven't seen you since the music festival.
音乐节之后我还没见过你呢
Had to do press without you.
让我一个人去宣传
So, how you feeling about this party tonight?
今晚的派对怎么样
You gonna go? Yeah, I'm gonna go.
你去吗 当然去
I mean, tonight has nothing to do with Edgehill.
今晚与边山无关
You think you might want to go together?
愿意和我一起去吗
I'll come pick you up.
我来接你
Listen, I'm so excited to see you.
能见你我很开心
I just don't know if I'm excited to...be seen,
但我不确定被那些媒体
by, you know... all those press people --all that.
看到和你一起 我会不会开心
All right.
好吧
Well, I really do look forward to seeing you tonight.
我真的很期待今晚见到你
I've missed you, Rayna.
我很想你 蕾娜
I missed you, too.
我也想你
Ohh. Thank you.
谢谢
I was trying to make you some breakfast in bed here.
我还准备给你来点床上早餐呢
I have to be at the office in 20 minutes, though.
我二十分钟内得到办公室
You got in at 3:00 a.m.
你凌晨三点才回来
What the hell kind of case is this?
什么案子这么折磨人
A big one.
大案子
And because of client confidentiality,
因为客户保密责任
I'm not allowed to talk about it.
我不能告诉你是什么案子
But... I can talk about this.
不过我们可以谈谈这个
Congratulations!
恭喜
Yeah, well, don't make a big deal of it.
没什么大不了的
That is a crap contract,
这合同特垃圾
which is, apparently, standard these days.
显然还是当今的标准合同
You can't get a better one with another label?
不能从别的唱片公♥司♥拿到更好的合约吗
Yeah, well, in order to get a good deal,
想拿到好合约
you got to be a big deal.
自己得有料
Or, you know, bring some kind of heat to the table.
有被看重的价值
Well, I don't know. I think you bring a lot of heat.
我觉得你很有价值
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah.
是吗 必须的
You know, in that department, something that might help
说起这个 蕾娜问我是否愿意和她写歌♥
Is that Rayna just asked me if I wanted to write with her.
这可能会很有帮助
Okay.
好吧
So, how does this help you pursue your solo career?
这对你的单飞事业有什么帮助吗
What do you mean? Well, I don't know.
你什么意思 我不知道
You just started writing -- finally -- on your own
你刚开始 独♥立♥写歌♥
and you seem to be feeling pretty good about that.
而且看起来乐在其中
Well, yeah, I mean,
是的
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表