剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You know, that's a fantastic idea.
这个主意太好了
Maybe we can meet and, uh, discuss the possibilities.
不如我们约个时间好好商量商量
Sure.
好的
Yes, uh, why don't you have your office contact my manager?
让你办公室联♥系♥我的经纪人吧
Consider it done. I'll be in touch.
没问题 保持联♥系♥
Thank you. Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 谢谢 再见
Having fun?
玩得高兴么
Oh, yes, spending the day with your wife
高兴啊 我今天本来就是想来
is exactly what I wanted to do.
陪你老婆一整天的
Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to make that awkward for you.
对不起 我没想让你过来难堪的
I just wanted to see you.
我就是想见见你
Here is not the place.
这可不是见面的好地方
Yes, I would love to see your horse!
是啊 我很想看看你的马
Oh, yeah yeah, just this way. Don't touch me.
对 好好 这边请 别碰我
We can never do this again.
我们不能再这样了
Right, so this is why you've canceled your shifts
对 所以你取消了排班
and haven't returned my calls.
而且不回我电♥话♥
I know this is awkward. I know it is.
我知道这样很尴尬 我知道的
But I didn't plan on sleeping with my ex's friend.
我也没有事先计划好要跟我前女友的朋友上♥床♥
But I like you.
但是我喜欢你
Look, Scarlett is my best friend,
斯嘉丽是我最好的朋友
Your ex-girlfriend, almost fiancee.
也是你前女友 差点也是未婚妻
This is weird. It just is.
这感觉太怪了 真是太怪了
Plus I broke the stupid girl code.
而且我打破了闺蜜誓约
What-- what is that?
那 那是什么
The girl code, you know,
闺蜜誓约就是
thou shalt not sleep with or date your best friend's ex...
汝切忌和闺蜜前男友约会或者上♥床♥
unless they've moved on or gotten married
除非她完全想开了 或者结婚了
or fled to china.
或者逃去中国了
It's an unspoken rule that I broke,
这是心照不宣的规矩 现在我违反了
and now I feel like a super-slutty bad friend.
我感觉自己是放荡又没义气的朋友
No, this -- this is ridiculous.
不是的 这太荒唐了
We're adults, all right? I-I like you.
我们都是成年人了 我喜欢你的
I'm not gonna throw that away because of some--
我可不会因为什么乱七八糟的誓约
some stupid code, you know?
而放弃这段感情的
It's not just a code, Gunnar. It's about friendship.
这可不仅仅是誓约 加纳 这事关我们的友谊
We made a huge mistake, and Scarlett can never find out.
我们犯了个大错 这事一定不能让斯嘉丽知道
I've been watching you sing since you were a little girl.
我从你小时候就一直看你唱歌♥
So... you gonna miss it?
你会想念以前唱歌♥的时光么
Oh, well, I'll always be performing,
我还会继续我的演艺事业
but, um, I'm just excited about getting into business,
但是我非常期待进入商界
starting a new label. We've got this wonderful girl
创办新的厂牌 我们现在发掘了一位
that we're working with right now - Scarlett O'Connor.
非常好的女孩 斯嘉丽·欧康纳
We're about to send her out on tour as an opening act,
我们马上要让她去做巡演的开场歌♥手
really great. And she's not kidding.
她非常好 她说的一点没错
Scarlett is amazing.
斯嘉丽很有才华
She is amazing.
她确实非常棒
Her performance at the Opry was incredible.
她在奥普里剧院的表演精彩绝伦
Bill, it's always good to see you.
比尔 很高兴见到你
Tandy.
坦蒂
I'm kind of surprised you're here.
见到你我有点意外
Your father's arrest has certain implications
你父亲被捕 对于市里的某些人
to some of the people in this town.
意义非同寻常
Bill, we both know the sins of the father--
比尔 上一代人的过错
I mean, it's one thing for your sister to show up,
你姐姐露面跟你是两回事
but you should know better.
你应该更知趣
You were Lamar's CFO.
你是莱玛的首席财务官
I left the company, Bill.
我已经不干了 比尔
After 15 years of being his right-hand man...
给他当了十五年的左膀右臂
That's interesting timing.
突然辞职 真是巧合
'Cause if anybody knows your dad's dirty little secrets,
如果有谁对你♥爸♥爸不为人知的小秘密了如指掌
it's you.
那个人一定是你
I wouldn't count on any checkbooks
我看今天你是别指望有人
opening up here today.
会掏腰包了
You know what, Bill?
比尔我告诉你
You'll pardon us for not giving a damn
不好意思 我们没指望着你和
about you or your checkbook.
你的那点钱
But it has been so good seeing you.
就此见过 慢走不送
Excuse me.
借过一下
If I had known that those tickets were from you,
我要是知道邀请函是你给的
I never would have come. Exactly.
我肯定不会来了 我早猜到会这样
You just can't take "no" for an answer, can you?
你从来不接受别人拒绝你 对吗
No. Never valued that skill. I wanted to see you again.
没错 没觉得那有什么好 我想再见到你
Well, then I'll send you an autographed picture.
下次我给你寄张签名照就行了
You... have the perfect life.
你 你的生活如此完美
Born rich, plays polo,
出身富贵 玩着马球
married to a beautiful, wonderful wife.
又有位美丽聪慧的妻子
Our lives could not be more different.
我们完全是两个世界的人
Just go have some servant feed you some grapes
去找你的佣人喂葡萄给你吃
and leave me alone.
别来烦我了
Oh... that's a very stereotypical picture.
这一幕真老套
I'm sorry. Did I get something wrong?
抱歉 我哪里说错了吗
Yeah, I don't like grapes.
是的 我不爱吃葡萄
This is just a joke to you.
这对你来说只是玩笑
You sent the car back.
你把车还回去了
What?
什么
In a world full of people trying to get something off me,
满世界的人都想从我身上捞到好处
you sent the car back.
你居然把车还回去了
I love that.
我喜欢
No, you love that I'm not your wife.
不 你爱的是我不是你妻子
I do, but that's because Olivia...
确实 但是因为奥利维亚...
Let's just say that things aren't always as they seem.
事情总不是表面看到的那么简单
Right.
没错
Juliette...
茱莉亚
According to wikipedia, that horn means,
根据维♥基♥百♥科♥ 那声号♥角的意思是
the game's about to start.
比赛即将开始
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
The teams are entering the polo field.
队伍正在入场
Let's give a warm welcome to river view and golden...
让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎江景和金色...
Freakin'-Deacon Claybourne!
狂人迪康·克莱伯尼
Luke-no-hands-on- the-wheeler.
卢克·空手车夫
How are you doin', brother?
过得怎么样 兄弟
Doin' good, bud. You?
还不赖 你呢
I'm good. I'm good, yeah. Good.
我很好 很好
What in the hell are you doing
你穿得人模人样来看马球比赛
at a polo match in a monkey suit?
是怎么回事
I could ask you the same damn thing.
我也想问你同样的问题
Well, apparently, it's what rich people do, right?
很显然 有钱人都来 对吗
You'd be the one to know that.
这你应该清楚
You could have been.
你本来早该是了
God knows, you were the one with all the talent.
你是个全才
That's true.
没错
How you been? How are the kids?
你过得好吗 孩子怎么样
They're good, uh, with my ex.
他们很好 和我前妻一起
Yeah, I was sorry to hear about all that.
这件事我很抱歉
Oh, no. It's all good. I'm heading out on tour again on.
不必 挺好的 我又开始巡演了
I was real glad to hear about you making it
我很高兴听到你
through that accident.
熬过一劫
How's the hand? Healin' up okay?
手怎么样了 痊愈了吗
Oh, yeah. That's good. That's good. I got another good--
已经没事了 挺好的
You and Rayna This is where you escaped to.
你和蕾娜... 原来你躲在这
Uh, yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
Hi. Megan Vannoy.
梅根·范诺伊
Oh, Luke Wheeler.
卢克·维勒
I know. Nice to meet you.
我知道 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. She knows, she knows.
很高兴认识你 她竟然认识
That's some game you got going on out here.
这比赛挺不错的
Have they started yet? Ha ha.
开始了吗
Gosh, I think you had the right idea--
我觉得你这些年做得对
avoiding these people for years.
远离这些人多年
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表