剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I used to be so angry.
曾经的我 满腔愤怒
At the kid who killed him,
恨杀了他的那个孩子
the justice system,
恨司法制度
the cops...
恨警♥察♥
myself.
还有我自己
Why yourself?
为什么恨自己
Well, you know,
你想想
you rethink it a thousand times.
出事之后人都会不断反思
If only I had called him five minutes sooner.
如果我早五分钟给他打电♥话♥
If I hadn't asked him to go to the market.
如果不让他去市场
Like we're in control of the universe.
好像我们真能掌控整个宇宙
You torture yourself.
就这么自我折磨着
You don't seem like an angry person at all.
你看起来一点不像那种愤世的人
Well, it took a lot of work to get here.
我是经过磨砺才变成现在这样的
You need to find your own place,
所以你也应该找到一个地方
wherever it is you can find some peace.
不管是什么地方 只要能让你平静就好
What is it this time
这回又是什么东西
cold, hard cash?
直接给现金吗
Jeff offered me an imprint.
杰夫提出要给开家公♥司♥
My lawyers haven't looked over the contract yet, but...
我的律师还没看过合同 不过
You're not considering it,
你不会真要考虑
are you?
合作的事吧
I'm considering everything.
所有的事我都考虑进去了
Is there a clause in that contract for respect?
合同里有没有关于尊重的条款
Because Jeff doesn't respect you,
因为不管那瓶香槟有多贵
no matter how much that champagne cost.
杰夫都不会尊重你
I know, but...
我知道 不过
It's not just for me.
我不是只为自己
It includes $250,000 for you to produce.
合同里还有给你的25万制♥作♥经费
It's a great deal, and it's certainly the only one
是笔很棒的交易 当然这也是唯一一个
that's gonna get me back into Nashville's good graces.
让纳什维尔重新爱上我的交易
And you'd accept it without even talking to me?
你不跟我商量就接受了
I...didn't think you'd have a problem with it,
我觉得 你不会不同意的
considering Edgehill's offering you a producing deal.
毕竟这是边山邀请你当制♥作♥人的合约
Yeah -- by riding on your coattails.
是啊 还是沾你的光
No. Not --
不是
They never would have offered this
要是你不够出色
if you weren't good enough.
人家也不会邀你制♥作♥唱片
I really thought that you would be happy about this.
我真没想到这事你还能不高兴了
Goes to show you --
合同里还写着
Yeah, that you don't have a clue
写着你完全不了解
how it feels every time you buy me dinner.
每次吃饭你付钱 我是什么感觉
You can say no, Avery.
你可以拒绝的 艾弗里
Can I?
是吗
Okay.
那好
No.
我不同意
Listen, I wasn't trying
听我说 我没想
to make you jealous or anything.
做出让你眼红的事
Oh, I'm not.
我没眼红
Come on, Rayna.
得了 蕾娜
You know how this goes.
你了解的
I mean, she's a cool chick.
她那么酷的小姑娘
She's crazy-talented.
又才华横溢
We've been working nights and --
我和她没日没夜地
Oh, yeah.
打住
We're on top of each other all the time. Oh, yeah, I know.
彼此抬头不见低头见 我知道了
We're making great music.
一起做那么棒的音乐
Yeah, I know.
行了 我懂
I know how it goes.
我完全了解
Right? Yeah.
你懂的 懂
So...
所以
Difference is, I'm a grown-up,
问题是 我是成年人
and that girl is a kid.
她可是个孩子
A very fragile kid.
还是个脆弱的孩子
Maybe you're not giving her enough credit.
也许你对她还不够信任
I think I gave you too much credit.
我觉得我是太信任你了
I trusted you with her.
我放心把她交给你
I told you,
告诉过你
she's my one and only artist!
她是我唯一的艺人
I asked you to handle her with kid gloves.
我让你谨慎地对待她
It kind of happened, okay?
事情就那么发生了
I didn't plan this.
我没有预料到会这样
No, I know.
我知道
You never plan anything, right?
你什么都没有预料到
And now she's fallen in love with you.
她现在爱上你了
Can you blame her?
你能怪她吗
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑
You don't know what you're dealing with here.
你不知道你现在面临的处境
She can't handle it.
这种事她应付不来的
And you have jeopardized my artist and my label.
你让我的艺人和我的公♥司♥陷入困境
And you're gonna break her heart.
你会伤她的心
Not necessarily.
不一定
No, you're gonna break her heart now,
不 在她陷得更深
before she gets into this any deeper with you
而你提出分手哦之前
and you screw this up any more.
你现在就得伤了她的心
Are you -- are you firing me?
你要 开除我吗
Yeah.
是的
But you already paid me.
可是你已经付我钱了
Yes, I did.
我是付了
I'll see you on down the road.
我们再会吧
Hey, Jeff.
杰夫
Speaker.
公放
What's up, man?
怎么了
I heard the radio spot today.
我今天听广播了
Sounded great till you turned it into a Layla Grant promotion.
在你转而推荐莱拉·格兰特之前都还不错
Well, no disrespect, but, uh, I don't see how giving Layla
无意冒犯 不过我不觉得
a little shout-out hurts anything.
推荐莱拉有什么危害
Her career is not your business, Will. It's mine.
她的事业不关你事 威尔 是我的事
I know, and she's been wanting to talk to you about her single.
我知道 她一直在等你找她谈单曲的事
We did all the promotion we're gonna do.
该做的宣传我们都做了
Her 15 minutes are up.
她出风头的时间已经结束了
Jeff, that single just launched.
杰夫 那首单曲刚推出
Yes, and I can count the number of spins it's gotten on one hand.
我一只手就能算得出名次下滑的位数
"American Hitmaker" will have another runner-up.
"美国热门制♥造♥者"会诞生另一位亚军的
Is he dropping me?
他要放弃我吗
I'm not sure yet.
还不确定
Mm. It's a shame, too.
也挺可惜的
Really thought she was gonna break out.
当初真以为她能一炮而红的
Jeff, I would appreciate it
杰夫 如果你能
if you'd give her another opportunity.
再给她一个机会我会很感激的
She had one.
我给过她
Now our focus is gonna be on you.
现在我们的重点将集中在你身上
I'm really sorry.
很抱歉
For what?
为什么
You didn't do anything except try and support me.
你一直都在支持我
Of course I support you. Y--
我当然要支持你
You're great.
你很棒
And I believe in you.
我相信你
I don't know what's gonna happen.
我不知道会发生什么
But the fact that you're here
但你在这里
it means everything.
对我来说意味着一切
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
Come here.
过来
Let me tell you --
听我说
I have never seen your lawyers close a deal this fast.
我从未见过你的律师这么快敲定一份合同
Okay, a little less money than some of the other offers,
比其他合约的报价低一点
but you're back in country music...
不过你要重回乡村音乐界了
Ohh! With your own imprint.
还有了你自己的公♥司♥
Oh, and the best part is,
最棒的是
Jeff Fordham has to publicly dine
杰夫·福德汉姆不得不
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表