剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
It's you and me. Just the two of us.
你和我 只有我们
Just listen No!
听我说 不
I am not Hear me out.
我不想 听我把话说完
I don't wanna hear your lies.
我不想听你的谎言
Look, I might be
你说我别的
all the things you said, but I'm not a liar.
我都承认 但我没有说谎
I'm not interested in you or your wife
我对你 你妻子 和你们变♥态♥的生活方式
or your freaky lifestyle.
毫无兴趣
And I'm not interested in being the empty person
你说我是空虚的人 我对那个空虚的人
you accused me of being.
也毫无兴趣
The empty person I've become.
我所变成的那个空虚的人
Look, I'm not here to apologize
我不是来道歉
or proposition or anything.
或是来找你求欢什么的
I'm just here to tell you that...
我来是想告诉你
I think I'm falling in love with you.
我想我爱上你了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表