剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
She looks great.
她看起来太棒了
Want to hold somebody
只想抱着一个人
She looks perfect.
她太完美了
And you didn't have to worry about losing somebody
不必担心失去他
Hey. Glad you're here.
真高兴你来了
Oh, you might want to not do that here.
这里这样不太好吧
God knows what they'll throw at me next.
天知道他们还会怎么攻击我
No, I'm gonna do that when I want and where I want.
我才不管什么时候 想亲就亲
You were right about hiding out.
你说不能躲起来是对的
Turns out I hate being invisible more than I hate being wrong.
才发现比起犯错 我更讨厌被忽视
Scarlett.
斯嘉丽
You look great.
你看起来真美
Oh, t-thank you. I feel great.
谢谢 我感觉很好
It's really nice to see you guys.
真高兴见到你们俩
Um, enjoy the show. You look fantastic.
希望你们喜欢这表演 你看起来好美
That was friendly.
还算友善
And totally weird.
还非常尴尬
Oh, wow, your hair!
你的头发
Uh, it's so glamorous.
真是光彩照人
Thank you. How are you?
谢谢 你还好吗
I'm okay. Good.
不错 那就好
Can I please have a tequila and pineapple
我能要一杯龙舌兰加菠萝
And, um, one of those things of sweet potato fries?
还有那种红薯薯条吗
Sure. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
I didn't think you were gonna come.
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd call.
我也没料到你会打电♥话♥来
That was a nice message.
那条留言不错
I'm sorry. I just got caught off guard there.
抱歉 我真有点猝不及防
No, you were right.
你说得没错
I do like to save people.
我确实喜欢拯救别人
That's how we met.
我们就是因此认识
But it's not why I love you.
但我不是因此爱上你
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,
晚上好 女士们先生们
and welcome to a very special night at the Bluebird Cafe
欢迎大家在蓝鸟咖啡馆共度难忘的一夜
I gave up the case,
我放弃那个案子了
so I won't be talking to Teddy anymore.
我不会再跟泰迪接触了
You didn't have to do that.
你用不着这么做
We're making a live recording.
我们今晚要现场录音
I want more time for us.
我希望能有更多时间和你在一起
And I want to welcome our special guest tonight,
有请今晚的特别嘉宾
Go and make an album.
去吧 录你的专辑
Our very own Deacon Claybourne.
我们都独一无二的迪康·克莱伯尼
Thank you, Erika.
谢谢你 艾瑞卡
Thank you, everybody.
谢谢大家
Most of y'all know my story.
在座大部分人都知道我的故事
Had some, uh, rough patches along the road.
一路上遇到不少坎坷
Wasn't too long ago
就在不久前
that in, uh, one of my darkest times,
我经历了人生中一段黑暗时光
Uh, an angel appeared.
有位天使出现救了我
I'd like to do this first one for her.
我想把第一首歌♥献给她
Distance don't mean a thing
距离从来不是问题
I come when you pull the strings
你一拉手中弦 我就来到
The strings of my heart
我心中的弦
Wherever you are
无论你在何方
Just pull, tug, tease
只需拉卷那根弦
Time isn't all it seems
时间并非双眼所见
No measure of you and me
无法衡量我和你
Hours turn into days
日复一日 年复一年
Though I'm far away
就算我身在远方
Just pull, tug, tease
只需拉卷那根弦
I'll keep coming back
我会踏上归途
Oh, it's true
相信我
I'll keep coming back
我会踏上归途
That's what I do
我正踏上归途
I retrace my tracks
追寻来时路
To you
走向你
There are a lot of things
有许多事情
that I would've done differently, should've done.
我本可以换一种应对方式 本该那样
But I acted out of love for your mother.
但我都是出于对你母亲的爱
You have to believe that.
你一定得相信我
Yeah, I don't really know what I believe anymore.
我真不知道该相信什么了
I mean, you just --
我是说 你...
Just lied about this... this whole time.
你这么久以来一直在说谎
And Tandy...
而坦蒂
Wait a minute. Is this --
等等 难道...
Is this why she's so angry with me?
难道这就是她生我气的原因吗
I mean, does she blame me now for your mother's death?
她把你们母亲的死怪在我头上
Well, you were involved.
至少你与此有关
I mean, maybe not intentionally, but you were.
就算不是你故意 但也与你有关
Don't you think
你不觉得
that I feel the guilt of that every day of my life?
我每天都为此内疚吗
Maybe this is a blessing that it's out in the open.
或许把它说开了是件好事
Maybe we can get past it now,
我们三个人就能够
the three of us, and find some peace.
既往不咎 和平相处了
That's all I want now.
我现在就想这样
That all you want now?
你现在就想这样
'Cause you know what I want? I want the truth.
你知道我想怎么样吗 我想知道真♥相♥
Did you have anything to do with Peggy's murder?
你和佩吉的死有关吗
Why would you even ask such a thing?
这种问题你怎么会问我
Did you think
你觉得
that Teddy was responsible for your prosecution?
你被捕入狱是因为泰迪吗
Oh, I have no doubt about that.
这一点我倒是敢肯定
Did you hire that man to shoot at Teddy?
是你雇那人去杀泰迪的吗
I didn't hire anyone to do anything.
我没雇过任何人做过任何事
I was in jail. Oh, I know you were in jail.
我在监狱里 我知道你在监狱
Did you have somebody else do it for you?
你找其他人帮你做的吗
Did you have Albert do it for you?
你找阿尔伯特帮你做的吗
The shooter obviously had his own reasons for hating Teddy.
凶手显然自有他怨恨泰迪的理由
Dad, dad, did you do it?!
爸 爸 是你做的吗
He didn't need any prodding from me or anyone else!
他不需要任何人推波助澜
You're not even denying this! What is it that you want me to do?
你甚至没有否认 你想要我怎么做
I don't want you to deny it! I want you to tell me the truth!
我不想听你抵赖 我想知道真♥相♥
Did you try to murder the father of my children?!
你试图谋杀我孩子的父亲吗
I don't want you near me.
我不想再见到你
I don't want you near my children ever again.
我不想再看见你出现在我孩子身边
As far as I'm concerned, both of my parents are dead.
在我心中 我父母都死了
Starin' at my shadow for way too long
盯着自己的影子太久了
If I never did nothing, then nothing could wrong
我什么都不做就什么也不会错
I've always been singing, I never had a song
我一直在歌♥唱 却从未唱出自己的心声
Is that who I am
这才是真实的我吗
I see big, bright lights
我看见大♥片♥明亮的灯光
Burning in the atmosphere
照亮了天际
Callin' my name
呼喊着我的名字
Callin' my name
呼喊着我的名字
Sayin' I-I-I-I-I-I-I
告诉我
I don't have to be the way I've been and
不必这样活着
I-I-I-I-I-I-I
我的肌肤之下
Still got a lot of soul underneath my skin and
还是流淌着灵魂
It's callin' my name
它在呼喊我的名字
Callin' my name
呼喊着我的名字
Is that who I am
这才是真实的我吗
Don't -- don't stop, man.
别停啊 兄弟
I an, it's better than I ever imagined it.
这首歌♥比我想象中的还要动人
It's...
它...
perfect for you.
太适合你了
You're the only who's ever gonna hear me sing it.
我不会唱给其他人听
Oh my gosh! Thank you. Thank you very much.
天呐 谢谢你 非常感谢
Thanks. It was really nice to meet you.
谢谢 见到你真的很高兴
Oh, so good!
太棒了
Yeah? So, so good.
是吗 真是太棒了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表