剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You think music is all about the numbers.
你觉得音乐只是一串数字
You've probably been so busy with all your materials here,
你可能忙着弄这些市场调查
you haven't even listened to the album, have you?
都没时间听那张专辑 对吗
So you'll forgive me if I don't give that much credence
所以如果我不相信你那套"调查"说辞
to your "Research." Read it.
还请包涵 看看它吧
I know you think I'm the bad guy,
我知道你当我是坏人
but I'm not.
可我不是
Keep comin'. Y'all watch out back there.
继续开 你们都小心后面
All right, right there! Right there!
好了 就是这儿 就是这儿
That's good! That's good!
真棒 真棒
Mr. Mayor, officers,
市长先生 警官们
it's gonna be a great night, right?
今晚会很棒 对吗
We're shutting you down.
我们要制止你
Shutting what down?
制止什么
You can't just put a show up here
你不能在这儿表演
because you feel like it.
只因为你想这么做
You don't have the permits for it. Well, the funny thing is
你没有得到许可 滑稽的是
is that, uh, the guy that owns this private property,
这块私有财产的主人
he says I can...
他说我可以
which is real fortunate, since somehow I just recently
还真是幸运啊 自从我最近莫名其妙
lost my spot at your little festival.
丢了在你那小音乐节上表演的机会
You want to arrest me, you go ahead.
你想要逮捕我 那就来吧
I'll be more than happy to tell everybody
能告诉所有人我们的市长有多友好
what a hospitable mayor we got.
我可再开心不过了
I'm gonna have officers stationed right here.
我会派警官们驻守在这儿
One thing goes sideways, one person gets hurt,
只要出了一点差错 有一人受伤
one complaint, and I'm holding you personally responsible.
一项投诉 你个人负全责
Go.
走
Mayor Conrad,
康拉德市长
I just want to apologize
如果这些谣言造成了任何麻烦
if these rumors are causing any trouble.
我想为此道歉
Of course, Mr. Wentworth.
当然了 温沃思先生
I'm sure it's all just vicious lies.
我相信这些都只是恶意的谎言
No blood, no foul.
不见血就不算犯规
Get out there and kick some ass.
快去震撼全场吧
Don't I always?
我不是一向如此吗
Y'all ready to have a good night?
准备好享受今晚了吗
Home wrecker!
破坏家庭的人
Trouble is a friday night when I'm feeling lonely
烦恼就是周五晚间 我孤独无依
Trouble is too much time on my hands with you in my head
烦恼就是大把时间 唯有你在我脑海
Trouble is one more fireball
麻烦就是另一个火球
When I'm already lit and it's last call
我已准备好点燃 这是最后召唤
Trouble is nothing good ever happens
麻烦就是没有一点好事
Stumble out of that red door and hop into a cab
跑出那扇红色的门 跳进一辆车
This is a disaster.
这是场灾难
Feeling a little bit crazy, feeling like I wanna be bad
感觉有点疯狂 感觉有点变坏
Ain't going home
我不会回家
Till I check a few more sins off my list
除非我的罪恶清单上又完成一项
If you're looking for me
如果你找寻我
I'm gonna see, I'm gonna be
我会看见 我会成为
Where trouble is
麻烦的所在
Trouble is a guy with a guitar
麻烦是拿着吉他的男人
In the next bar
就在旁边的酒吧
Trouble is I don't even have to know his name
麻烦就是我甚至不需要知道他的名字
Trouble is a rebound night
麻烦是一个意外的夜晚
When it's looking like there's gonna be a catfight
当你觉得 我们会激烈争吵
Trouble is ain't no girl gonna stand in my way
麻烦就是任何女孩都不能挡我的路
You asked, so I made the call.
你问了我 我就打了电♥话♥
And I had the bank lock you in to a low-interest rate,
我让银行帮你锁定了一个低利息
but it's still gonna be tight.
不过还是会很紧张
Is it gonna get me what I need?
那能给我需要的吗
Well, if you mortgage the house
如果你把房♥子抵押
and liquidate all your stocks,
卖♥♥掉你的股份
That's gonna get you just north of 15.
也只有1500万出头
That plus my buy-in and...
加上我的入股和
Everything you made on tour with Juliette last year,
你去年与茱莉亚在巡演上赚的所有钱
will get you to 20.
能达到2千万
Jeff Fordham gave me all this marketing research,
杰夫·福德汉姆给了我这些市场调查
which I don't even wanna look at.
我一点都不想看
But, you know, it does make me realize,
但是 它确实让我意识到
man, I'm leveraging everything for this.
天哪 我真是为这个赌上了一切
I mean, it's a--
我是说 这真
It's a risk, you know? Yeah, it is.
非常冒险 是吧 是的 确实
Would you do it if you were in my position?
如果你是我你会这么做吗
No.
不会
But then, I went to business school.
但话说回来 我去了商学院
And you became a country music star.
而你成为了乡村音乐明星
I probably wouldn't have bet on you
我可能根本不会猜到你
having the career that you've already had.
会拥有现在的事业
But here's the thing--
但事情是这样的
I'm not the one who's making the bet.
我不是下赌注的人
Mom, I'm, like, so dizzy right now.
妈妈 我现在 感觉好头晕
Y'all did it!
你们做到了
You rode on the ferris wheel. You ready to go home?
你们坐了摩天轮 要回家了吗
No. Mom, I really want to go and see Deacon perform tonight.
不 妈妈 我今晚真的很想去看迪康表演
But Peggy said, "No," Because she's a--
但佩吉说不行 因为她是个
Okay. Well, I thought Deacon was playing tomorrow, y'all.
好了 我以为迪康是明晚表演 你们一起
No. I mean, there must have been a change of plans
不是 我是说 肯定计划变了
'cause it's happening, like, soon.
他马上就要开演了
That was so unfair.
太不公平了
Tell me that you have a name.
快告诉你查到是谁了
Juliette All I asked you for was one thing,
茱莉亚 我只求你一件事
and you can't even do that?!
你都做不到吗
I wouldn't.
换我就不会进去
If you try to tell me
如果你想告诉我
that was nothing to get upset over,
这没什么好伤心的
I will literally come over there
我真的会冲过去
and rip your face off.
把你的脸撕下来
Actually, I thought it was pretty terrible.
其实我觉得这事很可怕
But...
但
You kept going.
你坚持表演了
And at least we came out the other side.
至少我们一起挺过去了
Thank you.
谢谢
I am so screwed.
我完蛋了
My fans turned on me.
我的粉丝攻击我
I can't avoid the press for much longer.
我不能再逃避媒体了
All I needed was a name--
我只想要一个名字
just somebody to put the blame on.
一个可以怪罪的人
He was gonna leave his wife for me.
他为了我想离开他的妻子
And I ended it.
但我阻止了他
I thought it wouldn't be a big deal,
我以为这不是个大事
'cause nobody would have to know.
因为没人会知道
Did you love him?
你爱他吗
It was never about that.
跟这个没关系
It wasn't about...
不是关于
anything. It was just dumb.
任何事 我就是很傻
And I was wrong.
我犯了错
You think I'm a terrible person, don't you? No.
我觉得我是个坏人吗 不
Not at all.
完全不会
Listen, you might have to go out there
听着 可能你需要走出去
and face the press,
面对那些媒体
But that doesn't mean you have to play their game.
但这并不意味着你要按他们的规则来
What happened?
怎么了
Talk to me.
告诉我
My best friend just broke up with me.
我最好的朋友和我决裂了
She's gonna come around, okay?
她会想明白的好吗
Not as long as we're together, she won't.
只要我们还在一起她就不会
Look, I know how much your friendship with Scarlett means to you.
听着 我知道斯嘉丽的友情对你多重要
And I get it if...
我也能理解如果
you need to take some time to work that out, but--
你需要一点时间把事情理清楚 但
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表