剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
And I'll be just like new
我也将重获新生
It might take every inch of Texas
非要走遍德州的每一寸土地
And the dark side of the moon
非要仰望过月亮的阴霾
Gonna find a place I ain't missing you
才能不再想念你
And I'll be just like new
我也将重获新生
When the sun stops shining
当太阳不再升起
When the liars quit lying
当谎言不再存在
When I finally face the truth
当我终能直面真♥相♥
I'll be pushing up roses
我将重新栽种玫瑰
Gonna start getting over you
渐渐将你遗忘
I'll be just like new
我将重获新生
That was Bucky.
巴奇打来电♥话♥
Rayna's father died.
蕾娜的父亲过世了
What? When?
什么时候的事
Earlier today. Heart attack.
就今早 心脏病突发
You're kidding me.
不是吧
I'll text her, find out when the funeral is.
我给她发短♥信♥ 问问葬礼是什么时候
Oh, the plans are still up in the air,
计划还没定
but it's gonna be small and private, anyway.
但肯定是个小型的私人仪式
And besides, we're on Howie V time here, so...
何况 我们现在和霍维·V在这里
There she is.
你在这儿啊
Hey.
好啊
So, I've been talking to my contacts back in Nashville,
我已经通知了我在纳什维尔那边的人
to let them know the two of you are gonna be working together.
告诉他们 你们会展开合作
Thank you, val.
谢了 伙计
Uh, yeah, I've been talking to my friends, too.
我也和我们朋友谈过了
I slipped a copy of the track that we laid down earlier
我取了一段今天录的音
to interscope, Sony, Warner
发给了几家大公♥司♥ 索尼 华纳
hyping up my next big thing.
准备大造声势
That's amazing. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢
Well, if we're gonna take over the world,
如果要打进全球市场
we got to start thinking bigger than Nashville, right?
就不能把目光局限在纳什维尔 对吧
In fact, you should probably consider moving out here to l.A.
你应该考虑搬到洛杉矶来
Y'all drive a little too much for my taste.
这也有点太夸张了
Seems like the right move, though, you know?
不过是明智之举 你说是吧
New look, new home, new you.
全新的形象 全新的开始 全新的你
Right?
是吧
I mean, all we got to do is strip that last little bit
必须把你身上那种
of country twang out of your voice,
乡村音乐的土味都去干净
and we're golden.
从而炼出真金来
The transformation will be complete.
完全的华丽转身
Now, it's not a done deal yet,
这事儿还没定
but I've been trying to get my good friend
但我已经准备请我的朋友帮忙
over at Rolling Stone to put you on the cover.
让你登上《滚石杂♥志♥》的封面
And he's dragging his feet saying yes,
他还犹犹豫豫的
so I thought I'd throw
不过我觉得
a little photo shoot of my own together tomorrow,
只要明天他看到我们拍的那些照片
try to convince him of the genius of the idea.
就一定能被说服 并对此大加赞赏
What do you say? Sound good?
你说呢 不错吧
To the cover of Rolling Stone.
敬《滚石杂♥志♥》封面
To the cover of the Rolling Stone.
敬《滚石杂♥志♥》封面
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
We appreciate y'all hanging out for the midnight show.
谢谢你们陪我们到深夜
We sure hope we get to play for you again sometime.
希望以后有机会再为大家唱歌♥
Take care.
珍重
By "sometime," I hope you mean back here and often --
但愿你的"以后"是经常来我这儿的意思
as a headliner.
我会让你做主打歌♥手
Well, thanks, man. That'd be great.
谢谢 伙计 那太好了
Yeah, that would be great.
那太好了
麦迪 外公去世了 能和你聊聊吗
麦迪 五个未接电♥话♥
Um... uh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
There's been a death in the family.
有家里人去世了
Here, um... can you take my guitar for me?
能帮我拿一下吉他吗
Yeah.
好的
Thank you. Yeah. Thank you.
谢谢你 也谢谢你
I just got Maddie's text about Lamar.
我刚刚接到麦迪的短♥信♥ 说莱玛去世了
Ray, I'm just...
小蕾 我...
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
How you doing?
你怎么样
Oh, you know, it sucks.
你懂的 很糟
Not gonna lie.
我不会对你说谎的
Maddie sounded real teary on the phone.
麦迪在电♥话♥里哭得很伤心
I'm just an hour away.
我过去要一小时
I was at a gig, but I can get out of here real quick
刚刚在演出 但我很快能离场
and get over to you if you want.
你愿意的话 我马上就去找你
Oh, no. Don't do that.
不 不用了
Listen, I just got those girls down.
我刚刚把姑娘们哄睡着
They've been crying all day.
她们一整天都在流眼泪
I don't want to get them all stirred up again.
我不想再吵醒她们
Okay. What can I do?
好吧 我能做什么
Honestly, nothing.
什么都不用做
Listen, I know Teddy and I have been having our problems,
我知道泰迪和我不太合
but I just -- I think I should be at that funeral.
但我觉得我应该参加葬礼
Think I should be there for you and the girls.
我觉得我应该陪着你和女儿们
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我同意
You're family.
你是我们的家人
Ray, I know you got other shoulders to cry on, but...
小蕾 我知道你已有了别的可以靠着哭泣的肩膀
You know, I'm not crying. I'm fine.
我没哭 我没事
You're not fine, okay?
你怎么会没事呢
I know you're not fine.
我知道你心情不太好
I'm fine.
我没事
I'll talk to you.
回头再聊
Come hell, come high water
来吧地狱 来吧滚烫的水
You push on me, I'm gonna push back harder
如果你推我 我会用力将你推回
I got a whole lot more than a little bit left
我还远远没有被击倒
Oh, so don't put dirt on my grave just yet
别在我的坟墓上撒土
That's it! Great!
就是这样 棒极了
Yes, yes, yes! Beautiful, beautiful.
对对 很美很美
Fantastic. Okay, we got that.
太棒了 好 拍完了
Let's get some natural light in here.
这里再打一点自然光
Take five for touch-ups.
休息五分钟补个妆
Thank you.
谢谢
Here you go.
过来吧
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's really... interesting.
有...有点意思
You don't like it? Do you?
你不太喜欢 你呢
I -- is it too weird?
是不是看起来很奇怪
I mean, it is a little out there, even for you.
我认为就算是你 这也有点太夸张了
But given your relationship with Rayna
但考虑到你和蕾娜的关系
and what's going on with her, just...
和现在她面对的事情 就是...
Yeah. Yeah. I was worried about that. I'm not sure.
没错 这我也担心 可我不清楚
Look, I mean, if you're not comfortable,
如果你觉得不妥
we can change things up.
我们可以改变计划
I'll talk to Howie. We will work it out.
我会和霍维说 没问题的
We're just getting going here. I'll talk to Howie.
我们就到此为止 我去和霍维谈
Guys, thank you. That's enough. Thank you.
大伙儿 谢谢你们 够了 谢谢
I mean, damn.
美呆了
This just might be my best work ever.
这可能是我拍的最好的一次了
Let's get you back in there for round 2, huh?
再过去拍第二回吧
Just -- just hang on a second.
就 就稍等一下
Listen.
听着
I'm overthinking it. Are you?
我想太多了 是吗
It's just different. Okay.
这次只是不一样而已 好吧
It's good. All right.
挺好的 没问题
Well, let me know.
到时候告诉我
All right, all right.
好的 好的
It's -- it's a little extreme.
这...有点太过了
That's how we make history, right?
这样才能书写新历史啊
By making noise.
要一鸣惊人
You know what? There is, um...
对了 这儿...
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表