剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Nashville."..
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
My wife was shot and killed
我的妻子
by a man who was found dead of an apparent suicide.
被一个明显是想杀我的男人射杀了
We need a song for our single.
我们需要一首新歌♥
You and Deacon used to knock out future-number-ones
以前你和迪康在吃点心 喝咖啡的闲余
between dessert and coffee.
就能写出一首一听就知道会火的歌♥
Kelly Clarkson wants to record a song we wrote.
凯莉·克莱森想要录制我们一起写的那首歌♥
I can't. I'm really sorry.
我做不到 很抱歉
Why is it so hard to be around him?
为什么和他在一起这么困难
You still have feelings for him?
难道你还对他有感觉吗
I don't know. Do you have feelings for Juliette?
我不知道 你对茱莉亚还有感觉吗
There is no god
没有上帝
that would listen to a crackpot like you.
会聆听你这种疯子的疯言疯语
There is no god.
没有上帝
Public outrage continues
公众的愤怒情绪依然高涨
with CD burnings in dozens of cities.
多个城市发生CD焚烧事件
How soon can we take off?
什么时候起飞
I cannot get out of here fast enough.
越快离开这里越好
10 minutes tops.
最多再等十分钟
And can you make sure wherever I play next,
下一次演出时 能不能保证
the protestors have to be at least 500 feet from the venue?
抗♥议♥者至少远离场地五百英尺
It's Louisville, and I'm already on it.
这里可是路易斯维尔 我已经在办了
Okay, I successfully shut down your witter account,
我已经关闭了你的推特评论
and not a minute too soon.
关得还真是及时
You had over a quarter of a million unique tweets
一天之内 已经有二十五万条
in the last 24 hours.
关于你的推特了
Wow. 250,000 people calling me names.
有二十五万人在念叨我的名字啊
Nice. More if you consider the hashtags.
真好 更别提关于你的话题了
#GodlessBitch, #JulietteSucks.
无神论贱♥货♥ 茱莉叶大白♥痴♥
Yes, I'm gonna need extra security.
好吧 保安措施是要加强一下
What about the e-mail and the phone?
邮件和电♥话♥那边怎么样
I'm working on switching those next.
还在转移中
This is insane.
简直疯了
The fact that I have to turn my life upside down
就因为某些疯子想制♥造♥舆♥论♥
because some kooks decide to manufacture a controversy?
我的生活就得被搅得个天翻地覆
They probably had to go out and buy my albums
他们还得劳烦去买♥♥我的专辑
just to burn 'em.
就是为了烧个痛快
Welcome to Belcourt records, Deacon.
欢迎加入贝尔科特唱片公♥司♥ 迪康
You messin' with me?
你是耍我吗
My partners loved your material.
我的合伙人喜欢你的歌♥
Wow. That --
那真是...
Thank you. Thanks very much.
谢谢 太感谢了
This is our standard contract -- not a 360 deal.
这是我们的一份标准合同 但不全包
歌♥手的全部收入也要归公♥司♥所有
360 deal 音乐界的一种合同 唱片公♥司♥负责歌♥手所有费用
Couple records with an option.
某些唱片不是强制的
Small recording budget with an advance folded in.
我们会提供少量的已到位录制预算
I know it's been a long time
我知道我不做独♥立♥歌♥手
since I was a signed solo artist, but...
已经有一段时间了
there's a...lot fewer zeroes here than there used to be.
可我这身价掉得也太多了
For all of us.
这也是双向的
The only real money you're gonna make nowadays
你现在能带来的实际经济效益
is through t-shirts and tour dates,
就是带头像的T恤和巡演
and Belcourt won't get a cut of that.
贝尔科特从中是赚不到钱的
So why sign me at all?
那你们为什么要签我
'Cause you wanna make albums, and we still put 'em out.
因为你想做专辑 我们能帮你
You mind giving me some time,
能不能让我考虑一下
see if I can find a better offer?
也许能签到更好的
Y'all please give a big southern ground festival welcome
现在用你们最热烈的掌声
to a great new young singer
欢迎这位出色的年轻女歌♥手
Miss Scarlett O'connor.
斯嘉丽·欧康纳小姐
Hi!
大家好
We live in our old van
共乘老房♥车
Travel all across this land
云游四海间
Just me and you
只有你和我
We'll end up hand in hand
十指相扣时
Somewhere down on the sand
漫步沙滩上
Just me and you
只有你和我
Just as free
自♥由♥如风
Free as we'll ever be
前所未有
Just as free
自♥由♥自在
Free as we'll ever be
前所未有
We drive until the city lights
行至华灯初亮
Dissolve into a country sky
融于天色里
Just me and you
只有我和你
Lay underneath the harvest moon
月色下轻卧
Do you hear that?
听见了吗
Yeah! She sounds great!
听见了 唱得不错啊
I know, right?
是吧
And super-nice of Zac to have her on, too.
扎克同意她上台合唱真是太棒了
Oh, Zac's such a sweetheart.
扎克人真好
He's really doing me a solid. I know.
他实在太帮我了 是啊
Hey, you get a chance
你有没有听
to listen to any of those demos I sent over?
我给你的小样
I did.
听了
You know, I've got to write this song.
我必须写出一首歌♥
It's just -- it's just got to come from me.
必须是浑天而成的那种
I'm actually waiting right now
我这会儿正在努力呢
to meet up with somebody for a possible co-write.
准备见一个合作者
Oh, yeah? Anybody I know?
是吗 我认识吗
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
好啊 抱歉来迟了
I got to go.
我要挂了
All right. Bye.
好吧 回见
Hey! Fantastic performance, Scarlett. Well done.
刚刚的表演太棒了 斯嘉丽 非常好
Oh, thank you. I love playing in Nashville.
谢谢 我喜欢在纳什维尔演出
Zac Brown Band is amazing.
扎克的褐色乐队太棒了
Yeah, yeah.
没错
I get to sleep in my own bed tonight!
今晚可以回自己家睡觉了
Uh, well, not exactly, no.
还不行
I mean, uh...I mean, Luke's tour's on break,
虽然卢克的巡演暂告一段落
but you got a performance in Knoxville,
但你在诺克斯维尔还有演出
you got six press engagements,
还有六场媒体见面会要出席
you got two radio shows.
两场广播节目要参加
Plus, we got to squeeze in
曝光量
as many meet-and-greets as we can, you know.
要越大越好
Do I at least get a couple of days off?
能不能稍稍休息两天
Well...uh, sort of. U-um, hey, listen.
也许可以吧 但...
I-I talked to, um, uh,
我和...
Kelly Clarkson's people
凯莉·克莱森的人聊过了
about recording "Fade into you," which is great.
她想录《隐于你身后》这首超赞的歌♥
Yeah, it is. Yeah, but, you know,
是啊 但是...
they were a little disappointed
他们好像有点失望
that you weren't writing anything else for her.
因为你不肯再为她写别的歌♥了
It was kind of a missed opportunity.
这可是个千载难逢的好机会啊
Well, it's just not gonna work out.
这事儿就是没成
I mean, look at my schedule.
我忙得快喘不过气来了
You know that better than anybody.
你最懂的啦
Good night. See you soon.
晚安了 回见
The mail box belonging to
语♥音♥信箱属于
Juliette Barnes.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯
is full. Goodbye.
信箱已满 再见
Damn it!
该死
Swearin' on the job.
工作的时候怎么能爆粗口呢
Scarlett not answering?
斯嘉丽不接你电♥话♥吗
Wasn't trying her. We broke up.
不是打给她的 我们分手了
What?
什么
Because of who you were just talking to?
是因为你现在想要联♥系♥的这个人吗
It wasn't any one thing.
不是因为什么人或什么事
Well, is she all right?
她还好吗
I mean, not that she cares if I care.
虽说她已经不理我了 但我还是关心她的
She's fine.
她没事
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表