剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You, uh, like the new wife?
你 喜欢他现在的妻子吗
You like the new husband?
你喜欢她现在的丈夫吗
You know, uh, having been through this myself,
因为我自己经历过
I could give you some advice.
我可以给你点建议
What's that? It's all about finding a coping mechanism.
什么建议 你得找到一个应对机制
Something that'll take your mind off it completely.
可以完全转移你注意力的事
Mm. What you got in mind?
你有什么想法
When I was young
小时候
I was told
他们常说
Try to be just as good as gold
要像金子一样发光
Fly right, child
好好飞 孩子
Walk that line
沿着线走
Hey, Deacon, can I, uh Keep
迪康 我能 直
Can I make a suggestion? What?
我能提个建议吗 什么
Why don't you try moving around a little bit?
你要不要试试稍微动一动
You know? I mean, you're kinda a little... stiff.
我是说 你有点 僵硬
Play it again. One, two, three,
再弹一次 1 2 3
Four.
When I was young
小时候
I was told
他们常说
Try to be just as good as gold
要像金子一样发光
Try-- that's stupid.
要像... 太傻了
I wouldn't do that. I'm not--
我不会那么做的
You told me to do that. No, II...
你让我那么做的 不 我
I was just trying to say just be more natural.
我只是说再自然一点
What am I supposed to do then, huh?
我接下来该怎么办
Nothing natural about this, all right?
没什么可自然的好吗
You're hugging onto a guitar. Me, I got arms flying around.
你抱着吉他 我的手臂只能乱挥了
You've worked with the best in the business.
你曾经和业界最出色的人合作过
Know what it's supposed to look like. Just do that.
你知道应该什么样 照做就行了
Just... play it. Go.
演奏 开始
Faster. You're going too slow.
快一点 你太慢了
When I was young
小时候
I was told
他们常说
Murfreesboro ain't far enough.
默夫里斯伯勒还不够远
Whoo! Perfect.
完美
Awesome, guys. That sounded great. Thank you.
太棒了 太好听了 谢谢大家
This is beautiful . Hey, did you hear about Bobby Delmont?
真美 你听说鲍比·德尔蒙特的事了吗
No. Just got fired.
没有 刚被解雇了
You're kidding me. No.
你开玩笑吗 没有
Maybe his bosses heard he was getting a little too cozy
可能是老板觉得他和他的精灵
with one of his elves.
活得太安逸了
I guess so.
我也这么觉得
Missed you at dinner last night.
昨晚晚饭时很想你
I doubt that.
我表示怀疑
Who was that guy? You pick him up off the street?
那人是谁 你在街边随便找的
No. As a matter of fact,
不 事实上
we've been dating in Nashville.
我们一直在纳什维尔约会
Thought it'd be nice to take a trip together.
我们想着一起旅行应该很开心
Oh, so he's your boyfriend?
他是你男朋友吗
Why do you care?
你何必在意
No, I don't care. Pfft. I was just making conversation.
我不是在意 聊闲而已
Yes, Craig is my boyfriend.
没错 克莱格是我男朋友
Unlike some people, I like my romantic relationships
和别人不一样 我喜欢浪漫的关系
to actually mean something.
能成为真正的感情
I have not shot a gun since I must have been 10
10岁那年外公教我如何射飞碟
when my granddaddy tried to teach me how to shoot skeet.
自那以后 我就再没开过枪
Well, you are a damn good shot.
你真是射击天才
I don't know if I'm gonna make a habit of it. Mm.
不知我会不会弄成习惯了
I'm not much of a gun girl,
我不是爱玩枪的女孩
but what else you got around here?
不过你这里还有什么别的吗
What else is there to do to take my mind off everything?
还有什么能让我暂时忘记一切吗
See? It's all about distraction.
瞧 关键就是转移注意力
Yeah. Yeah. This has been helpful.
没错 很有用
Yeah. Uh, you know, it does get easier.
渐渐会变得容易起来
I mean, dealing with the ex and the in-law,
我是说 处理前任和姻亲的关系
and... co-parenting with a virtual stranger.
还要跟几乎不认识的人一起抚养孩子
Oh, man. I can't even--
我甚至不能
I don't even know what that looks like.
我都不知道会是什么场景
Oh, it's an adjustment, I'll tell you that.
我告诉你 就是调整自己
Suddenly, because someone else says so,
突然 因为别人的决定
you gotta hand over the keys to your kids
你就得交出孩子的掌控权
like it's no big deal.
好像这没什么大不了的
That scares the hell out of me.
这可吓死我了
Yeah, of course it does. You want your kids to be
当然 你想让你的孩子们
safe and happy and loved.
平安快乐 在爱中成长
Who could ever do that better than you?
谁能比你做的更好
Nobody.
没有人
Exactly, which is why...
正因为如此
you gotta cut the rest of the world a little slack.
你得对这世界放低点要求
Otherwise, you will just go crazy.
否则 你就会疯掉
You surprise me.
你真让我惊喜
This whole place surprises me.
这整个地方都是个惊喜
Me being here surprises me.
我待在这里也让我自己觉得惊喜
I'm, uh, hoping maybe that's a good thing?
我 希望也许这是件好事
I gotta ask, why Shotgun Sally's?
我想问为什么去猎枪莎莉吧
It's the first place I ever got the nerve to get up onstage.
这是我第一次鼓起勇气上台的地方
It was an open mic night.
那天是一个公开表演夜
How'd it go?
感觉如何
What? How'd it go?
什么 感觉如何
Good. You know? It was good. I played something I wrote.
很好 我唱了自己写的歌♥
I thought they'd kick me out. They didn't.
我以为他们会轰我出去 他们没有
They listened. Good a place as any to start over.
他们一直听着 是个让事业起步的好地方
Have you even set foot in the Bluebird
那次意外之后
since the accident?
你去过蓝鸟吗
You know, just for a cup of coffee?
喝杯咖啡什么的
You know, folks there still talk about you all the time.
那里的人一直在谈论你
They miss you.
他们想念你
They miss the Deacon they used to know--
他们想念的是那个他们熟悉的迪康
Guitar hero, Rayna's side man.
吉他英雄 蕾娜的后盾
That guy's not around anymore.
那个人已经不在了
So what, you're never going back?
那又怎样 你就再也不去那儿了吗
You're just gonna avoid
你就打算回避
anyone who knew you before the accident?
意外发生前认识你的所有人吗
That's, uh, that's a great plan.
真是 真是个好主意
Hey. You think I don't wanna go back, huh?
你以为我不想回到那儿吗
You think--you think I don't miss those people myself?
你以为 你以为我不想他们吗
Okay, then. What's stopping you?
好吧 那是什么阻碍了你
There's a look that people get
当人们对你感到失望的时候
when you disappoint them.
会流露出一种表情
It's in their eyes, on their face, you know?
显现在他们眼中 他们脸上
I'm just tired of that damn look.
我受够了那种表情
Oh, careful.
小心
There it is.
在这
Yeah. Okay, are we ready? Okay.
准备好了吗
Watch it now.
现在小心点
Watch it. Whoopsie!
小心点 哎呀
Dad looks so happy, doesn't he? Yeah.
爸爸很开心的样子 对吗 是啊
He does.
他很开心
Come on.
走吧
What?
什么
Oh, wow. Thank you, everybody, so much for coming.
谢谢大家 谢谢大家的光临
Really, it means a lot to have you all here,
你们大家能来到这里
celebrating with us on this special day.
和我们一起庆祝这特别的日子 意义重大
So thank you for being here.
谢谢各位到场
Excuse me, everyone.
各位 打扰一下
Hi. My name is Maddie Conrad,
你们好 我叫麦迪·康拉德
and this is my sister Daphne.
这是我妹妹达芙妮
Hello. In case you haven't heard,
大家好 再次提醒大家
our dad just got married today.
今天是我父亲的婚礼
I know you're supposed to write a speech
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表