剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
There's this great little coffee shop around the corner.
附近有家挺不错的小咖啡馆
Maybe you could make a quick run for everyone?
或许你有空给大家买♥♥点咖啡来
Thanks.
谢谢
I know that you said that you would take care of everything,
我知道你说了会打点一切
but I stopped by daddy's and picked out a few of his things.
但我路过爸爸那儿取了点东西来
Good. The funeral director was just asking me about that.
好 葬礼策划刚向我问起这事
Well, this is one of his favorites.
这是他最喜欢的衣服
He wore it on special occasions,
重要场合他都穿这一件
and he really loved this tie
他非常喜欢孩子们
that the girls gave him last christmas.
去年圣诞送的这条领带
I think if I had it my way, we'd bury him in a pine box...
要我说把他埋进个松木盒里就好了
Nowhere near mom, so...
离妈妈远远的 就...
Trust me -- I know exactly how you feel,
相信我 这几天以来
given everything that you've learned about him
你了解了他的那些往事
in the last couple days, but...he was still our father.
你的感受我感同身受 但他始终是父亲
Tandy, he basically behaved this way his entire life.
坦蒂 他一辈子都如此嚣张跋扈
We just found out about the worst of it at the end.
我们只是到最后才发现最糟的那些
I was mad at him, too.
我也很生他的气
I-I -- for mom, for Peggy, for everything.
为妈妈 为佩吉 为这一切
But I wanted him punished, not dead.
但我只想他受到惩罚而不是受死
You can't tell me that you don't feel anything.
你总不能说你对此无动于衷吧
I feel plenty.
我感触很多
His being dead just doesn't change any of that.
但他死了也不能让我消气
Bury him in whatever the hell you want. I don't care.
你要怎么下葬都行 我无所谓
Hey, you.
你好
Hey.
你好
I didn't even know anyone was here.
我都不知道这还有人呢
Oh, just -- I was trying to catch up on some sleep.
我只是想去补个觉
Oh, I'll bet. You've been working such crazy hours.
我想也是 你不眠不休工作了那么久
Your uncle said you're like ships passing in the night.
你叔叔说你们几乎见不到面
Yeah. I know.
是啊
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah, yeah.
挺好
Have you seen Deacon? Where is he?
你看到迪康了吗 他在哪儿
He's at the Bluebird, getting ready.
在蓝鸟呢 做准备
I have dinner with a client,
我晚上要和客户吃饭
but, um, I may swing by afterwards.
但或许之后会过去看看
He's playing?
他要表演吗
Yeah, he got his old Thursday slot back.
他又恢复了周四之夜
He forgot to tell me.
他忘记告诉我了
Where'd you go? Why'd you leave?
你去哪儿 你为什么要走
I...don't belong here.
我不属于这里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Look...
听着
It's been an incredible journey with you.
和你在一起的时光很美好
That county fair --
曾经的那个集市
You had such a big voice for someone so young, remember?
你那么小却有那么嘹亮的声音 记得吗
Whoa. What's going on? And I am so proud of how far you've come.
怎么了 我为你的成就感到骄傲
But...it's time for me to step away.
但我也是时候离开了
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Listen, you are on the verge
听着 你在这儿
of doing something truly incredible here.
正要展开一段精彩的生涯
Howeiv's gonna take you all the way.
霍维·V会一路提携你
I can't be the deadweight holding you back.
我不能拖了你的后腿
You are not deadweight. You're not quitting.
你才没拖我后腿 你不准走
Listen. It's not happening.
听着 我不允许
I think that, despite all of our battles over the years,
尽管这几年摩擦也不少 但我认为
you never doubted that I had your best interests at heart.
你一直都清楚我永远为你的利益着想
And that's still true.
现在也还是如此
And that...
而且
that will al be true.
将来也会
But I got to get out of the way
但我一定得让开
and let you go be a superstar.
让你走上巨星之路
So, um, Lamar's, uh, funeral is tomorrow,
莱玛明天下葬
and if you're finished with Howie V,
如果霍维·V这忙完了
your jet's at the airport whenever you're ready to go.
你的飞机就在机场等你
Thank you.
谢谢
Evening, everybody.
各位晚上好
Um, as I'm sure you know, a dear member of our bluebird family
今晚蓝鸟家庭最亲爱的一名成员
is tonight mourning the loss of her father.
正在悼念她的父亲
If we could all just bow our heads a moment,
希望我们都能为他默哀一分钟
send some prayers towards Rayna Jaymes and her daughters.
为蕾娜·詹姆斯和她的女儿们祈祷
Thank you for that.
谢谢大家
All right, before we kick this off,
好 在演出开始之前
there's a few folks here that, uh, I wanted to thank.
我想先谢谢这儿的几个伙伴
Uh, Gunnar, Avery, Zoey --
加纳 艾弗里 佐伊
Could y'all come up here a second?
你们能上台来吗
Um, what's happening?
怎么了
I'm not sure, but you might want to lose the apron.
我不知道 但你最好把围裙取了
Uh, this is the younger crowd
我最近常跟这群年轻人
that I've been hanging out with a little bit recently,
混在一起
and, uh, last night, along with the help
昨晚在他们那些
Of their, uh, very talented friends over here,
才华横溢的朋友们的帮助下
they saved my butt.
他们给我救了场
Uh, but more than that,
更重要的是
they reminded me what it is I love about making music.
他们提醒了我 我热爱做音乐的原因
It's not about the fame or being a big star
不是为了出名或成为巨星
or how bad your time slot is at the show.
或是你的表演时间有多出彩
It's about coming together and bringing people together
而是为了相聚 跟大家聚在一起
and making that sweet, sweet sound.
发出那优美的声音
I spoke with the guys here, and what we'd like to do is
我跟这里的人谈过了 我们想要做的是
I'd like to take these instruments,
我想将这些乐器
turn them over to them,
交给他们
let them start off this night with one of theirs.
用他们的一首歌♥为今晚开场
What do you think about that?
你们怎么说
Yep. All right.
好啊 好啊
Thanks, man.
多谢 伙计
That all changed
一切都变了
Under the downtown neon lights
在都市的霓虹灯下
That's where you caught my eye
你走入我的视线
You got me all worked up
你让我彻夜难眠
I ain't leaving without your love
我不能舍弃你的爱
It's obvious we both know
我们显然都清楚
This won't end tomorrow
明天不会结束
Tonight ain't long enough
今晚不够长久
I ain't leaving without your love
我不能舍弃你的爱
I ain't leaving without your love
我不能舍弃你的爱
They're great.
他们真棒
I think you mean he's great.
我想你说的是他真棒
Jukebox dies just in time
点唱机坏得真是时候
And he is.
他确实棒
Do yourself a favor. Don't lose that one.
你争口气 把他抓牢了
Last call, last song
最后点单 最后一曲
Give me one more dance
再让我跳支舞
One more dance
再让我跳支舞
Hey, how's Rayna?
蕾娜怎么样
I called her and left her a message,
我打给她 留了言
and I didn't hear back from her.
没有收到她的回复
She's fronting like she's okay, but...
她装出一副没事的样子 但是
I'm worried.
我很担心
Well, if my own personal experience can shed any light...
如果我的个人经验可借鉴的话
Tonight ain't long enough
今晚不够长久
...you probably should be.
你是该担心
I ain't leaving without your love
我不能舍弃你的爱
So don't put dirt on my grave just yet
先别急着在我的坟墓上撒土
No.
别急
So don't put dirt on my grave just yet
先别急着在我的坟墓上撒土
That is something else.
非同凡响
What do you think?
你怎么想的
I mean, it's huge. It's epic.
曲风很宏大 有史诗的效果
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表