剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Nice. You?
不错 你呢
Yeah, uh, Jeff Fordham pulled some strings.
杰夫·福德汉姆找了点关系
Thank you. Oh. Friends in high places, huh?
谢谢 高端上档次的朋友啊
Apparently.
是啊
I'll tell him.
我告诉他
Paul says you're not on the list.
保罗说你不在名单上
That doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
You saw my name yourself, right? Yeah.
你不是也看见我名字了 没错
Uh, last-minute changes somewhere really high up.
高层临时做调整了
But I can call around for you.
我可以帮你问问
No, that's all right. All right?
算了 没事儿
I-I think I know what happened.
我知道怎么回事
Thank you. Okay.
多谢 不客气
Hey, I got a question.
我有个问题
So if the main stage is zone 1,
如果主舞台在一区
they got me at zone 8. You--you know where that is?
我被安排在八区 那是在哪儿啊
What?
怎么了
On the plus side, if you need to use the bathroom...
好在上厕所是真方便
That's not funny.
这可不搞笑
Yeah, well, at least you got a spot.
至少你还有个地儿
Great. Only cost me one of my favorite songs.
是啊 用一首我最爱的歌♥换来的
Jeff wanted it for Will Lexington...
杰夫要把歌♥给威尔·莱星顿
In return for a great place at the festival.
换来音乐节的好位子
Yeah, "With a bunch of label execs in the audience
他说 "众里会有大把唱片公♥司♥高管
who might want to sign you, Gunnar."
可能想签你 加纳"
I doubt they will be down here at 11:00 a.m.
我看他们大中午的不会过来
Yeah, I don't expect they will be.
我看也是
Welcome to the club of the rejected.
欢迎来到被拒者联盟
Why? What did Jeff to do you?
怎么 杰夫怎么着你了
Not Jeff. Somebody else just playing personal politics.
不是杰夫 耍手段的另有其人
I'm just lookin' for a break, man.
我只想要个机会
Tell me about it.
说的就是
How about you and me partner up?
咱俩搭档吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Inside of these fences,
这围墙里面
they can tell us where we play--
能不能表演 在哪儿表演
if we play.
由他们做主
But right outside...
到了外面
they can't tell us a damn thing.
他们什么都管不着
You would think after 42 unanswered calls,
四十二个未接来电
she'd get the message and just leave me alone.
她也该有点自知之明 别纠缠我了
Gunnar called, what, 14 times.
加纳才打了十四个电♥话♥
What is he, like,
怎么
three-times less sorry or somethin'? Did--
他的歉意只有她的三分之一吗
Did you know anything about this?
你知道这事儿吗
Did she say anything on the trip to St. Louis?
去圣路易斯的路上她说什么了吗
I know she only came to see him.
我知道她就是来见加纳的
But Nobody said anything to me.
不过 谁都没跟我说过任何事
Why do you care so much?
你为什么这么在意
It's because it's Gunnar?
是因为加纳吗
You think he's the only reason I care?
你觉得我因为他才介意吗
Seems to me you broke up with him, he's moved on,
以我看来 你甩了他 他向前看了
and you're... a little pissed. No.
你有点生气 不是
That's not what it is at all.
才不是这样
And I'm sorry. I've been home 12 hours,
很抱歉 我到家都十二个小时了
and all I've done is complain.
一直在抱怨
I might have to give you something else
我可能要让你抱怨
to complain about--
别的事儿了
Juliette wants me to play the festival with her.
茱莉亚让我和她一起在音乐节上演出
And... our sound check is during your show. It's okay.
试音正好排在你演出的时候 没关系
You heard me before. It's good.
你以前就听过了 这是好事
Well, how about this--
这样吧
Tomorrow night, after I play,
明晚 我演出完之后
late night date night?
夜半约会如何
You are so cute. Yes.
你真可爱 当然好
Look, I know things have been kinda weird lately,
我知道最近有点怪
but... I really missed you while you were gone.
但你走了之后我真的很想你
I missed you, too.
我也想你
"TMZ" picked it up, "Radar."
《名人消息网》 《名人雷达》
Ugh. "Perez Hilton."
佩雷斯·希尔顿博客都登了
Am I just never supposed to work with a married man?
我就一辈子不能和已婚男共事吗
I mean, I was with Mayor Conrad today.
我今天还和康拉德市长一起呢
Does that mean rumors are gonna start up about us, too?
我和他也要传暧昧吗
Okay, so what do you want to do?
你想怎么做
It's a rumor, okay? It's not like
传言而已 又不是说
some sex tape is suddenly comin' to light here.
曝光了性♥爱♥录像带之类的
If I had to comment on every absurd story out there--
要是所有无稽之谈我都要逐条反驳
This isn't just some absurd story, honey.
这不是普通的传言 亲爱的
What are you trying to say, Glenn?
你什么意思 格伦
Huh? That these rumors have merit? Okay.
你觉得这些传言有根据 别激动
It's just a rumor. But look...
确实是传言 但
they're still one of the world's most idolized couples,
他们始终是最受欢迎的金童玉女之一
and you're you, and... look, even though
你又名声在外 虽然
country music might like a cheating song,
乡村音乐里关于出轨的歌♥能火
the audience has never much liked the cheater--
听众可从来不会喜欢干这种事的人
I mean, even an alleged one.
据传是这种人也不行
We can't just sit here and ignore this
我们不能干坐着
and hope that it goes away.
指望谣言平息
How long will it take for you to find out
找出放出这谣言的人
who started this rumor?
需要多久
I... look, who knows?
谁知道啊
All right, well, your new full-time job
你接下来的任务
is to turn that "Who knows" into an "I know."
就是把"谁知道"变成"我知道"
You're right. This is never gonna stop
你说得对 这些八卦小报
unless the tabloids have somebody to rip to shreds.
不找到新对象不罢休
So I'll talk to the press, but when I do,
我会跟媒体说 但是
I'll give 'em another target to shoot at.
我一定要转移他们的注意力
Hey, Jeff.
杰夫
I found you. Rayna.
终于找到你了 蕾娜
Housekeeper let me in. She's a big fan.
管家让我进来的 她是我粉丝
What are you doing here? I need to talk to you.
你来干什么 跟你谈谈
I hear that you're gonna screw me over
听说你打算在我背后耍小动作
and try to release that album.
要发行那张唱片
You wanna meet me,
想面谈
you call my office, make an appointment.
先得给我办公室打电♥话♥预约
I've been calling your office all day.
我给你办公室打了一天电♥话♥了
They've been giving me the runaround.
接线人一直在搪塞我
We talk about this now.
所以就要现在谈
I'll make this easy. I ran the numbers,
跟你明说了吧 我算过数字
and that duet single is not gonna make my quarter.
那首合唱单曲没法达到这季度盈利目标
Oh, so you're doing this 'cause your quarterly spreadsheet?
所以你这么做只是为了完成季度盈利额
Oh, we all answer to someone, Rayna.
你我都要给别人交差
Now... right after I launch this new duet,
这样 只要我发了这首新歌♥
I'm putting out an album anchored by the duet
就推出主打那首合唱的一张唱片
and featuring the best tracks of you and Liam.
里面加上你和利亚姆最棒的几首歌♥
You can't just drop tracks off the album.
你怎么能随便删掉一张专辑里的歌♥呢
That album is complete.
那可是张完整的专辑
People don't care about albums. I care about albums!
没人会在意专辑的完整性 我在意
That's what I created. That's what I believe in.
唱片是我的作品 是我的信仰
You can't just hack that up
你怎么能窃取成果
because you want to try to exploit the fact
为了赚人眼球
that I was almost killed in a car accident!
就拿我差点死于车祸做噱头
You know what? You're unbelievable here.
你简直不可理喻
What--what don't you get?
你怎么就不明白
Okay, those masters do not belong to you.
那些母带不是你的
Bottom line--
我的底线
I need a Rayna Jaymes album to be released
要么发你的唱片
or a check for $20 million.
要么给我两千万
What? No sassy comeback this time?
怎么 这下不跟我撒泼了
The album that Jeff wants me to make
杰夫让我做的那张唱片
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表